El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Will 0.0.7 be today? :FeelsGoodMan:
when is 0.7 going to come out? can a patreon share news with us please.
It says on his patreon and I posted it wednesday here as well, on this page.
Bad news first, I've took too much time on the first scenes of the new version. I try to give my best, but I don't think I can finish it until the end of the month, I'm sorry! Release date will probably be at the beginning of January

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Wow, guys. Slow your horses. I know Pandelo said it would be around the 30th, but it’s the holidays. It’s very possible he ran into a few snags, so don’t start getting hype yet. The most likely release will be this coming week, and quite possibly at the weekend.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
does he have specific day when he usually releases updates?i think it will be out in next few days

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
saw that :D
what i meant was if he doesn't have specific day for updates,like friday for example,then he could release it by wednesday in my opinion

Reactions: BitSypher

JustGuilty

Jun 19, 2017
The developer has shared some preview pics and 0.0.7 progression post in his patreon page. Can someone share it here please ?

Reactions: rKnight

pleiades

Nov 27, 2017
Update from dev, don't have access to previews
--------------------
Patreon-only posts
Dec 31 at 6:04pm

v0.0.7 Progression

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a happy holiday :)

I just wanted to give you a quick update about the progression of the next update.

I'm almost done the coding but I have still some images and animated scenes to render. Especially the animated scenes will need more time. (One animated scene take a whole night to render.)

I hope to finally build up the second machine to speed up the whole rendering process in January. (Well, it will be the main machine for rendering.) There's just a few components missing (graphics cards).

So, I unfortunately can't give a precise date yet, when the new version will be done. Again I'm really sorry about the delay!

But I promise, it will be worth the wait ;)

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes