GottesGamer

Nov 9, 2017
How to get 80+ point ... I try many time i just can get 76 only :)
you have to follow the walktrough and everytime when you have the choice between doing something with the mother or the daughter you have to do the choice which gets you points for the daughter. Like not kissing the mother f.e.

Reactions: sevensham

pleiades

Nov 27, 2017
Is it out?!:FeelsGoodMan:

I think there would be a lot more hype if the update was live already. ;)

Update from dev, don't have access to previews
--------------------
Patreon-only posts
Dec 31 at 6:04pm

v0.0.7 Progression

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a happy holiday :)

I just wanted to give you a quick update about the progression of the next update.

I'm almost done the coding but I have still some images and animated scenes to render. Especially the animated scenes will need more time. (One animated scene take a whole night to render.)

I hope to finally build up the second machine to speed up the whole rendering process in January. (Well, it will be the main machine for rendering.) There's just a few components missing (graphics cards).

So, I unfortunately can't give a precise date yet, when the new version will be done. Again I'm really sorry about the delay!

But I promise, it will be worth the wait ;)

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
good Game with easy Gameplay... Wait for Part 2 !!!!!!
It's not even part 1 finished. XD I wouldn't wait for so long Kurgan. Just jump in with next release and enjoy.

Patreon post is titled 'Progression', so probably not the finish line but close... :test:

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes