TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Legitimate question here....

Does any one like Jess, and Yumi? I completely forgot about them, until I played the game over from the beginning again. I really don't think there's any room for them in the story. Are they there to be the quick fuck for the MC? I'm not really interested in romancing either of them. Are they the ones that are gonna help the Daughter come out of her shell? We already kinda saw that with the Dildo shopping. I guess it could work, but I rather see something else.

I think a better route would be to have the Mother be the one to teach her daughter about these things. The irony of Mom teaching her all these things, and have her daughter practice them on the MC would be amazing. I think it would be a great way to ease these characters into a triple relationship too. Maybe just wishful thinking here.

U

User_215882

As of right now Jess will probably be a big influence on the story. Not as a love interest, maybe a scene or two with the MC, but as the person who pushes the daughter to go after the MC (which she already does) and perhaps as a teacher with Yumi. So for example she would do lewd things with Yumi that the daughter can learn to do with the MC. I dont see the mom being a teacher with this game as of yet from what Ive seen. What could happen to draw both characters (haram route) would involve a lot drama after say the mom catches her daughter doing something with the MC or spying on him. Theres a good amount of possibilities for how this route could go.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

Does any one like Jess, and Yumi? I completely forgot about them, until I played the game over from the beginning again. I really don't think there's any room for them in the story. Are they there to be the quick fuck for the MC? I'm not really interested in romancing either of them. Are they the ones that are gonna help the Daughter come out of her shell? We already kinda saw that with the Dildo shopping. I guess it could work, but I rather see something else.

I think a better route would be to have the Mother be the one to teach her daughter about these things. The irony of Mom teaching her all these things, and have her daughter practice them on the MC would be amazing. I think it would be a great way to ease these characters into a triple relationship too. Maybe just wishful thinking here.
I like their models, so I like them, but they are quite generic, jess is the generic outgoing friend, and yumi is the generic crazy horny girl

It's funny how both get so interested at the MC without ever having seem the man, yumi even get extremely excited just by hearing your name and the whole dick conversation x'D

They are clearly just a complement to the main girls, just like the secretary

Sep 21, 2017

I love me a harem! :FeelsGoodMan: side dishes? sure why not. extra spices? yes please. just like the road, there will always be bumps---the question is: will it be smooth and pleasurable, or downright nasty and bumpy? (depends on the driver/you of course) :tf:

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017

Yumi is my spirit animal.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Secretly lusting over gigantic cocks, eh? :eek:

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I like their models, so I like them, but they are quite generic, jess is the generic outgoing friend, and yumi is the generic crazy horny girl

It's funny how both get so interested at the MC without ever having seem the man, yumi even get extremely excited just by hearing your name and the whole dick conversation x'D

They are clearly just a complement to the main girls, just like the secretary
Holy shit. I completely forgot about the secretary too. Eh, I guess she deserved her purpose in the story. Not much to her at the moment either. She might play a role in pushing Daughter a little further too.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017

I’d prefer the mother not be involved in teaching.

U

User_215882

The daughter is already shy to sex stuff and I highly doubt shes going to be taught anything from her mom. Her friend is the better mentor in this regard as shes a slut and is already able to push the daughter into things she doesnt feel like doing. I wouldnt expect much content with the side characters other than to help push the neighbor s closer together

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
So when can we expect the next update? I have been waiting for this since the last update.
It's hard to tell. The last time we got a progress report was Dec 18. Pandelo said that at that time he had completed 7 animations and some 200+ images for the beginning of the update. That's the progress he made from the release of 0.0.6 [11/29] to Dec 18. That's a 19 day gap. Ironically, it is also a 19 day gap from his last progress report on Dec 18 to today. I'd be very surprised if we don't see a release by the middle of the week, next weekend at the latest.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Yo, that third image is freaking :eazyHype:!
Her face looks a bit uncharacteristic, but yes...

I am more hyped about this game than any other, for some reason. I guess the models are the hottest, and the story is so sweet.

lenny1

Sep 8, 2017
how do you activate the console? i pressed shift + o but nothing happened

edit: found it myself, need to enable the console in the renpy config first

Reactions: tomislazy
Jun 21, 2017
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes