TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
If you ask me, I will say I agree with ya. I prefer having 10-12 images representing a sex scene, rather than a couple of them and some animations. For instance, I do think BB is overrated, but I like the fact that there´s no animations at all. Perhaps animations work better with sound effects, like music, or voice acting? I don't know. But otherwise, it kinda kills the moment. Although I can appreciate a well-made animation.

Dude, just look at her face :heartcoveredeyes:

Yeah, I love this scene. I think her facial expression on this one is much better though. It makes me fucking diamonds.

alex_p75

Nov 8, 2017
I really enjoy this game. the building relationship with D is slow and realistic. The renders are great.
Take your time and keep up the good work!

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
Hie everybody. Excuse my English, he is not very good i'm french. I really like "My sweet neighbors", "Urban voyeur" and yesterday I played "Depraved awakening", it was pretty good game again. I have a little question; Could anybody recommend me some games like this (visual-novel) where you can play as yourself with your first name but NO INCEST guy please

Thx you and this forum helps me a lot. I can' wait for the update of Ms Neighbor too

Anubis Metus

Sep 18, 2017
Hie everybody. Excuse my English, he is not very good i'm french. I really like "My sweet neighbors", "Urban voyeur" and yesterday I played "Depraved awakening", it was pretty good game again. I have a little question; Could anybody recommend me some games like this (visual-novel) where you can play as yourself with your first name but NO INCEST guy please

Thx you and this forum helps me a lot. I can' wait for the update of Ms Neighbor too
House party!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Its a vanilla game! If there is it wont be for a very long time. Possibly an ending or final act scenario. I'd put a baby in that daughter's oven any day.
Actualy there was a tag pregnancy half a year ago on the patreon page.No idea what happen.

U

User_215882

Its still possible. Theres a few scenes regarding children and the MC not having any. I imagine if he does it is end game content since I can only imagine how much work making pregnant renders will take.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
no incest is very hard to come nowadays

the best I can think of is babysitter where you have a niece love interest only

there is that new game life with mary, but it's just a demo still

U

User_215882

Incest brings in the money which is why you see a lot of games with it. Just take a look at the popular section and nearly all of them have it. However, incest is just a part of the game for some of them. Like in Summertime Saga where you can bang a whole town of different women and, not yet implemented, have endings that dont involve your family. I mean these are games lol. I doubt many people irl would actually want to fuck their family.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yup, is pretty neat if you're not into incest as it barely qualifies and there are other girls you can follow. Other option is It's easily the best 0.1 version we have and game with sick quality (tho sexual content won't come easily in that one). There is some minor optional incest but it's not a premise at all. It's been over a year since incest boom on Patreon and incest games with amazing quality are barely able to reach 1k now so market is shifting nicely. We can expect a lot of games without it. As far as vanilla goes My Sweet Neighbours are pretty high on my list (tho it's too linear for my taste)

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
Yup, is pretty neat if you're not into incest as it barely qualifies and there are other girls you can follow. Other option is It's easily the best 0.1 version we have and game with sick quality (tho sexual content won't come easily in that one). There is some minor optional incest but it's not a premise at all. It's been over a year since incest boom on Patreon and incest games with amazing quality are barely able to reach 1k now so market is shifting nicely. We can expect a lot of games without it. As far as vanilla goes My Sweet Neighbours are pretty high on my list (tho it's too linear for my taste)
Nah man incest games are popular as never before, it's just there is to many devs who want to become rich overnight that puts shitty stories and renders so people these days carefully pick what games they going to support. The biggest problem is those devs who abandon their games after v0.2 or v0.3. But those devs who have incest game with nice story and renders for sure have golden mine in their hands.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Nah man incest games are popular as never before, it's just there is to many devs who want to become rich overnight that puts shitty stories and renders so people these days carefully pick what games they going to support. The biggest problem is those devs who abandon their games after v0.2 or v0.3. But those devs who have incest game with nice story and renders for sure have golden mine in their hands.
They surely are. But they're not earning so much anymore. I watch most devs on Patreon and initial support for them is pretty low now. Market now consists of 4 biggest devs, a couple of medium size devs (7-11k) and small fishes. Games with higher quality than most biggest devs like barely reach 1k at this point. Market is simply overloaded and will evolve in some way I presume. But My Sweet Neighbours is out of this problem:p

Reactions: GrandJury
U

User_215882

Pretty much. Youre not going to reach say DoD levels of support on just one to two updates, but if youre consistent and have a decent story youre going to make money with incest in your game. This is one of the few vanilla games that has a decent amount of support that I know of. In the future Its probably going to be games with animation or games that have some extreme fetishes that will be in the popular section.

Reactions: GrandJury

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
They surely are. But they're not earning so much anymore. I watch most devs on Patreon and initial support for them is pretty low now. Market now consists of 4 biggest devs, a couple of medium size devs (7-11k) and small fishes. Games with higher quality than most biggest devs like barely reach 1k at this point. Market is simply overloaded and will evolve in some way I presume. But My Sweet Neighbours is out of this problem:p
Problem these days is everyone wants to create games. People heard that some devs make thousands from creating adult games and now everyone wants to get rich and fast. But their knowledge about rendering and scripting is poor, and they are disappointed when after several versions they don't have the support they expected to have. So they abandon their games and people who supported them gets disappointed and after that people carefully pick which dev they will support.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Yeah, I love this scene. I think her facial expression on this one is much better though. It makes me fucking diamonds.
Indeed. To me, she's prettier than D in DmD.

Incest brings in the money which is why you see a lot of games with it. Just take a look at the popular section and nearly all of them have it. However, incest is just a part of the game for some of them. Like in Summertime Saga where you can bang a whole town of different women and, not yet implemented, have endings that dont involve your family. I mean these are games lol. I doubt many people irl would actually want to fuck their family.
I agree in that last point. The thing is that most games that have incest make it look kinky (or that's the way I see it) and it's natural to feel attracted in a way or another. That doesn't make you a wierdo. In my case, I just forget about the fact that there's an incestual act, only to see a man with a woman, instead of a dad with his daughter, a son with her mom, aunt/uncle and nephew/niece, etc.

U

User_215882

I can't play incest game.
Kind of límited then friend. The Twist doesnt technically have incest. More like stepcest but if your PC is ancient theres no way youre playing that game or many unity games for that matter. I suggest you click on tags that interest you and then browse around. You might find something that you like.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017

Usually the games I try and delete after some minutes :coldsweat:

U can try to search here for things like "corruption -incest".

Unfortunalety one cannot search for combination of tags (that would let you search for tags you like in combination with tags you want to have excluded from result).

From my list of games I will continue when they get updates. Without incest:

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes