3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I know it probably takes twice as long to pose 2 characters kissing but c'mon guys, there's plenty of room to cut corners why do you have to cheap out on us like that.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If the developer will provide more information about future tags and content, I could consider this game. But not as it stands. Sorry.

Reactions: Call of Booty

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, I present exhibit A in how not to get anyone interested in a new game, 17-word description, 5 preview images, 2 of parts of a house, and 3 up close so you have no clue what their body looks like.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hey dev, if you ever see this, I hope that half the dev note is just an exaggeration. Please don't actually overwork yourself to get this done. People get a lot of shit for being slow or for abandoning projects, but game development or even just writing takes a lot of time and effort. If you burn out, your quality is going to suffer and all the added stress is going to snowball. If you have to step away for any reason, that's okay.
That said, I have to agree with Aristos that the overview and the preview images need a bit of work. If you really have an outline in your mind, I encourage you to get it down on a physical or digital medium if you haven't already. You don't want to spend days writing a scene only to forget that really great idea you came up with for the next part. And if you're looking for feedback, you'll want to get as many people's attention as possible, and you can't do that with a vague overview and a few head shots.

Reactions: maikelblack

Joyous

Jun 21, 2018
I don't want this person to over work themselves. Make the game at your pace and hopefully you'll get some enjoyment. So far the games fine. Just not for me. I looked at the big tits tag and gave it a shot, but nothing in this game was remote to what that tag represents for me at least. I wish the best for you and your game.

Reactions: maikelblack

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port My Time [v0.01] APK -

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
My Time [v0.01]
DOWNLOAD:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Anyone faced any problem with the Android port? After I gave access, waited like 15+ minutes but struck on this screen.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Time [v0.2] [Cysian] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,12 GB / 166 MB - MyTime-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,11 GB / 152 MB - MyTime-0.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~14,8% of the original size, image/video quality 95%/original

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MyTime-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
so has anyone played this to find out what its about
Apparently not. 4 months since the initial release and not a single clue what it's about yet.
I bypassed it the first time just because I thought "Cysian" was the name of the game from looking at the banner.
I got tired of playing the guinea pig long ago.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes