3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
My time.jpg

About Game
After events that happened in the last year of highschool you decide to cut off from your past and live quiet and peaceful life... or at least that's what you planned to do.

Ada:
1664262558289.png

1664262578067.png

1664262588425.png

Best bet for a better game title with description included:
My time with Ada
so has anyone played this to find out what its about
Apparently not. 4 months since the initial release and not a single clue what it's about yet.
I bypassed it the first time just because I thought "Cysian" was the name of the game from looking at the banner.
I got tired of playing the guinea pig long ago.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
It was alright. Nothing too standout-ish, just kind of basic. MC lives with his Mom and Stepdad and Stepsister. Never see the Stepdad, but seems like this might lead to Step-cest with the Stepsister. MC is just starting college, typical stuff like making new friends and meeting new girls (playing the cliche truth or dare game). MC has a dark secret (not really), and the story seems to bring it up a lot until it finally comes out at the end of the update.

Not much in the way of choices. Only 4 I saw. Choice if you remember someone's name, truth or dare (2 choices to pick 2 people), and then the very end where you choose to get back with your ex or not.

Just feels like an every day sort of story. Nothing really crazy or anything we haven't seen before, just an average "this is my story" type of game.

My main issue with it, is it took over a year to get to 0.2. You read the developer notes and how the dev goes on and on about how they promise to finish this game and they have it all outlined, and then over a year later, the 0.2 update comes out. And if you check their patreon, they are now going to take a break for a month or two before working on the game again.

Doesn't give a lot of hope for the future of this game. And if this is anything to go by, updates are going to be extremely sparse. Expect an update once a year, if you're lucky. Probably waiting a whole year for maybe a month's worth of content.

Either way, not really feeling this one. Just kind of basic/bland. Like the same old story we've seen a thousand times type deal, with nothing really new added to it. Some might enjoy it though, so if you don't mind the yearly updates, then give it a go. Just not for me. Regardless, best of luck with your project and thanks.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those overused outta da box assholes we know and hate with a pasion?
They are there so we know where our loyalties never have, do or ever will lie.

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
I enjoyed the story for what it is, and don't really care how it compares to other games. When I looked at the Dev's Patreon account, there were zero supporters. So I signed up, just to thank the Dev for the work so far. What are the odds that any others here will do the same?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
after a slight dislike for the mclook i found the story.. yes.. STORY behind this title pretty dam good.. quality wise id compare it to an indie flick as opposed to a popcorn blockbuster.. however as most know its sometimes the indie flicks that go on to score far better than that summer box office smash..
same said here.. the characters are well written and narrative holds well as does the mc character personality.. loved it

maikelblack

Jan 13, 2018
View attachment 1222378

Overview:
My Time is a visual Novel which follows around our MC and his adventures in his life.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-26
Release Date: 2022-09-24
Developer: Cysian - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Other: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1222366 View attachment 1222368 View attachment 1222367 View attachment 1222371 View attachment 1222369
Hello to all. I have play the game and i must say it is very good work from the Dev. I hope he can stay at this Level. The Render are good, the Quality too and the Animat are good to. The Story a little bit of a Mistery art but not so mutch on this. Hard is the End of the second Part. There are a split in the Game meaby thats not very good for most of the Players. But i Hope must of you on F95 give the Dev a try and help with Support him. Have all a good Day. And thanks to the Dev it was a good playfull Game to enjoy for me.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
v0.3 was released for free on their Patreon, I have respect for them for still working on this game even though they are literally earning no money from it.

0.3 | Decryption key: #qtTpG81imlK8oxb_lFoyMWfvYTrUDpXX0zpd-daKVDc
0.3 | Decryption key: #QIhiwyjcs-gK1cj1cBNZlUH55sBVV4TyZNLUH6CGJ7Q

Reactions: sn3p
Jun 21, 2020
My Time is a visual Novel which follows around our MC and his adventures in his life.
This has got to be the single least useful, least informative description for a game like this that could possibly be. I mean seriously. You might as well have written "look dipshits it's the same fucking shit as all the other goddamn Renpy games what the hell do you even expect at this point".

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
This has got to be the single least useful, least informative description for a game like this that could possibly be. I mean seriously. You might as well have written "look dipshits it's the same fucking shit as all the other goddamn Renpy games what the hell do you even expect at this point".
Add to that the terrible and useless preview pictures, two of empty scene locations, the others close ups of characters that aren't exactly flattering or attractive.

Jul 16, 2019
i love when some author's ego is bigger than the name of their own game. obviously, this game's name is cysian and author is "my time"

and i apologize iff some 3rd party did it that way (f95zone)...

k-

Jul 1, 2018
Seeing the game on the new list, I gotta ask, why is the authors name centered and 100 times larger than the game title itself above.

Cysian

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2020
i love when some author's ego is bigger than the name of their own game. obviously, this game's name is cysian and author is "my time"

and i apologize iff some 3rd party did it that way (f95zone)...
That was not me setting this banner, it was someone from the staff :ROFLMAO:. I just asked them to change it, and also change the preview images because they don't even show how the game looks anymore.

Reactions: Feyd

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Didn't really try this one until now and gotta say it is pretty good.

Renders are nice, girls are pretty - ok Aleaxandra has a bit of a thin weird face, but not ugly.

Cysian

I encountered some sentences that felt a bit off. Like an article missing and stuff nothing serious though.

Also I found three scenes that are wrong.

First scene was the race with Alexandra, when she counts down and the picture on 2 look like they both started running. And on 1 they are back in the crouch.

Second - this should be Julia not Jacob

And third this should be Eric, not Hunter.

Overall a enjoyable experience. Nothing to original until now. But I'd give it 3,5/5 stars with version 0.3. Keep up the good work, dev.

Cysian

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2020
Didn't really try this one until now and gotta say it is pretty good.

Renders are nice, girls are pretty - ok Aleaxandra has a bit of a thin weird face, but not ugly.

Cysian

I encountered some sentences that felt a bit off. Like an article missing and stuff nothing serious though.

Also I found three scenes that are wrong.

First scene was the race with Alexandra, when she counts down and the picture on 2 look like they both started running. And on 1 they are back in the crouch.

Second - this should be Julia not Jacob

And third this should be Eric, not Hunter.

Overall a enjoyable experience. Nothing to original until now. But I'd give it 3,5/5 stars with version 0.3. Keep up the good work, dev.
Fixed. Thanks for pointing out, sometimes I hurry too much and miss some stuff.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes