3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
this is why this is NOT THE REAL WORLD..

harem is a kink like every other kink..

that's why we enjoy harems in AVNs.

people play AVNs to live out their fantasies and kinks etc without worrying about the real world.

Harems are popular for a reason, most of the top game on this site are harems.

I get some people don't like harems, but us who like it don't like having to play a game multiple times to get all content and miss scenes and have to SAVE scrum is even worse.

alot of people only wants to play a game in one go without having to go back to get 100% of the content
they missed because they either gets locked out of it because they choosed another LI over the other.

Having to choose between LIs is a pain and most of us don't like that unless the game is a ONE LI type deal, with some side fucks.

Also we like the power fantasy in being able to have a bunch of girls as lovers without having to miss content.
most of the time it's less drama and less worrying about having to choose between 5 LIs when we can have them all.

Now I do not like when it's like 10 LIs or more, I feel like it's too much tho so i agree.

idk what harem games you played but it IS ALOT of good harems games with LIs who are hot and have different personalities just saying.
Well... I ain't gonna write too much since these posts might get nuked like my previous ones.

I prefer interesting stories with deep characters. Every harem game I've played lacks that. I'd be more than happy to change my opinion if you have any good suggestions?

I'll likely give this game another shot in the future. Hopefully, the protag and story improves. I do want to like this game and will update my review if that happens.

Reactions: risky0

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Right now there are only 2 or 3 major choices, the rest doesn't really matter, they just change some dialogues. The next choices will be in the next two updates. And if you choose one of the available routes, the rest will be locked (apart from the Julia & Stella route). I'm trying to do it in such a way so that MC will not hurt any girl by rejecting her. The hardest one to do so with is Julia, because she is already strongly emotionally attached to him. But it's good, because the player can see the consequences of his choices and how they affect people around MC.
Well it's sad that there isn't an Ada, Julia and Stella route...which I know it isn't a harem route (as a harem requires 5 or more girls). But That would be very close, and a great as a potential path choice.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
No harem, you can be in a throuple with certain girls, but other than that you will have to choose one.
What are the throuple options? it seems sis and ex-gf are one are their others?

And when you say throuple, you do mean actual relationships, right? Not just a one-time threesome or something like that?

karrek

May 14, 2017
So for the Julia/Stella route do you need to tell Stella you love her or say you just want to be friends? Or does it matter?

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Had some problem with flash, in the game and not the character! :sneaky: Else was everything from really good to great. Have a little problem with the anger issues that the MC have, but I can live with that as both sis and Stella are so lovely.

Keep up the ghood work Dev! (y)
:devilish:

Reactions: Hollibolli

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Right now there are only 2 or 3 major choices, the rest doesn't really matter, they just change some dialogues. The next choices will be in the next two updates. And if you choose one of the available routes, the rest will be locked (apart from the Julia & Stella route). I'm trying to do it in such a way so that MC will not hurt any girl by rejecting her. The hardest one to do so with is Julia, because she is already strongly emotionally attached to him. But it's good, because the player can see the consequences of his choices and how they affect people around MC.
No harem, you can be in a throuple with certain girls, but other than that you will have to choose one.
I hate throuples. Will I have choices to shut down Bi-sexual content between Li's or do I have to avoid certain Li's to keep it from happening?

Edit: I started your game and even though I liked the writing (no idea what the main story is yet) and the Li's I am going to pass on it. The reason is that I don't have a lesbian fetish and during the truth and dare the main character thought that it would be hot to see two girls kissing. That just totally turned me off to the character. As the MC is my avatar I really dislike being told what I find hot without being given a choice in the matter. I get that those that have the fetish don't realize that those of us that don't will range from bored to repulsed by such content. As it is your game you are obviously going to go with your own viewpoint on some fetishes. It is good so far and I wish you success.

Last edited:

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
I hate throuples. Will I have choices to shut down Bi-sexual content between Li's or do I have to avoid certain Li's to keep it from happening?

Edit: I started your game and even though I liked the writing (no idea what the main story is yet) and the Li's I am going to pass on it. The reason is that I don't have a lesbian fetish and during the truth and dare the main character thought that it would be hot to see two girls kissing. That just totally turned me off to the character. As the MC is my avatar I really dislike being told what I find hot without being given a choice in the matter. I get that those that have the fetish don't realize that those of us that don't will range from bored to repulsed by such content. As it is your game you are obviously going to go with your own viewpoint on some fetishes. It is good so far and I wish you success.
I too don't like beeing told, what girl or ugly old hag i have to like. If games don't give me that choice i'm out. Same applies to kinks. One thing i don't understand is, why many name the mc after themself. The reason is, in the vast majority of games here, the mc is either a retard, an asshole or a pussy. That's just not me. I have names for such mc's. Moron, Dick or Sissy. :)

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I too don't like beeing told, what girl or ugly old hag i have to like. If games don't give me that choice i'm out. Same applies to kinks. One thing i don't understand is, why many name the mc after themself. The reason is, in the vast majority of games here, the mc is either a retard, an asshole or a pussy. That's just not me. I have names for such mc's. Moron, Dick or Sissy. :)
Dick? I hate you for using the most beautiful name in that content! :mad: :p Yes, my given name is Dick and I'm very proud of my name.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes