1682522513110.png
!!! You have to start a new game
My Time 0.4

1682522639887.png
if you use old saves you will experience errors
and miss some scenes.
in this update there's beginning for Alex route,
and Kathy route,
but there's also some content for Julia.
one animation made it in ... this time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
A one sentence overview, only four tags, with no enlightening information in the developer notes either. Not really encouraging anyone to use bandwidth to download the game and devote time to play-test. After a year, zero supporters, and has generated little interest in the game. I realize the up-loader and developer aren't the same person, but usually games being posted on F95 create interest and conversation about the game. Maybe an updated overview and tags would help, also adding planned tags in developer notes too.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyTime-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The most important tags IMO. Well, school setting. :whistle: I will give it a go. Much success Cysian

If there was an alcohol tag...:love:

Screenshot (205)_cr.png

A one sentence overview, only four tags, with no enlightening information in the developer notes either. Not really encouraging anyone to use bandwidth to download the game and devote time to play-test.
Play-test?
Do you mean to look for issues you can rub the Devs' nose in? Or how about maybe encouraging words to someone who has put in a lot of effort trying to create something positive?

Reactions: Slim Dude

TioCass

Sep 21, 2021
compressed version for windows 110MB:
version for android 110MB:
Portuguese version of the game 4MB:

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Scroll up 8 posts above yours, decryption key provided. Should have been put on front page with link though.
Yep, and Thanks, I've already found that post, and because of the lack of those keys in the OP I posted the error msg

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Decryption key? Seriously? ...meh. Literally nobody uses those anymore. Not worth the effort, especially with the forced-path-or-game-over thing. Best of luck to the dev, but I'll stick to more traditional VN's.

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
WHEN 0.5 COMES OUT, YOU WILL HAVE TO CHOOSE A ROUTE, IF YOU WON'T, YOU WILL SEE A GAME OVER SCREEN. From then on, each update will focus on a particular path, which will make my work a lot easier.
So there are four routes, you have to choose one, and after that only one release in four is going to have content for that route? Or practically, you're supposed to keep four saves and each release will advance one of those saves?

Seems like a poor strategy for keeping people interested.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
So there are four routes, you have to choose one, and after that only one release in four is going to have content for that route? Or practically, you're supposed to keep four saves and each release will advance one of those saves?

Seems like a poor strategy for keeping people interested.
Same. I was interested in checking this game out but reading this killed most if not all of my interest. From my perspective as a player, juggling different saves is a huge bother and makes for a horrible playing experience. I don't mind if a game takes a few months to update, or if each update doesn't have content for exactly the characters I wanted, as long as all the LIs are available in a single path. It doesn't have to mean the game has to be harem either, there are other ways to solve/explain it, but forcing me to juggle different saves just to see content with all the girls I'm interested is a dealbreaker. I also really don't understand what the upside is supposed to be from a player perspective.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Scroll up 8 posts above yours, decryption key provided. Should have been put on front page with link though.
I posted it with links but I'm not a moderator to edit this page and you guys leap of faith,badik both has path lockings and both are too big why can't you play this one like that considering it's a small game

Last edited:

MalignbyDesign

Mar 19, 2018
Wow! Im impressed. This is one of those few games im actually enjoying the story and dialog between the characters and not just multi-clicking to get to the next sex scene 9/10 more pls.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I can't beleive that this game has 0 patreons. It's solid,interesting,girls look good and is far better than many other games around here. Maybe is because no harem,milfs and incest. Still it's very strange. I will support it, just to give a dev some credit for his work.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes