3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't like the MC so far.
It is known what ever happened? and to whom? (pic) I'm worried about it.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022

I don't like the MC so far.
It is known what ever happened? and to whom? (pic) I'm worried about it.
There's no NTR if that's what you're worried about. The ex-girlfriend's brother tried to rape the MC's stepsister while she was passed out drunk (or maybe drugged) but the MC shows up and punches him before anything could happen.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Hold up,

Probably not a spoiler but then again it might have an impact on the story.
Cysian probably never had a dog (and hence made a mistake there). MC has a dog since forever, so he must know that cracked chicken bones can do harm.

Otherwise, pretty good update and game in general.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Even if the MC has all the rights to be mad at Matt, I think he should be cooler with that. Pretending to fall for Matt's story so that Matt relaxes and make "misstakes". Just my humble opinion. :ROFLMAO:

Jul 18, 2017
all the girls are sexy:love:

will there be a harem route and also the option to define the relationships at the start if you wish to?

thanks Cysian keep up the good work so far, i look forward to seeing how the story unfolds

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Got a chance to play this game, and other than the very slow start, it's very good once it gets going. Keep up the good work, dev!

yrpotria

Nov 1, 2017
Story remind me of WVM...

BUT... in patreon page warning from author for 0.5. Player must choose path or its game over. Thats good for realistic games but we have some superpower mc that do nothing but stronger and skilled than trained paople.

It seems no harem and thats a pity.

(except that game was very good).

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
LIke the concept so far dev and I like your commitment. I'll be sure to check out your work and keep an eye on it and the best of luck to you. Keeping your promises is one of the key things to success.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
I played the Stella + Julia route and it's clearly leading to an actual throuple where they are also in a relationship with each other, not just them sharing the MC.

Not my preference. I like Stella but i'm not sure i want to share Julia with her so i may have to go back and do the solo routes instead.
Yeah really disappointing. I hate when devs do this.

Nov 9, 2022
Cysian probably never had a dog (and hence made a mistake there). MC has a dog since forever, so he must know that cracked chicken bones can do harm.

Otherwise, pretty good update and game in general.
Heh. I was just about to mention this fact, but someone else stepped up first. :)

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I played the Stella + Julia route and it's clearly leading to an actual throuple where they are also in a relationship with each other, not just them sharing the MC.

Not my preference. I like Stella but i'm not sure i want to share Julia with her so i may have to go back and do the solo routes instead.
So stupid, so they can just turn bi/lesbian for convenience?(well, julia at least, seems stella was bi all along apparently :rolleyes:).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Time [v0.5] [Cysian]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes