3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Game/Creator:My Time/ Cysian -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created the mod for this game. This mod will highlight my recommended choices and I change some codes so you can follow all the girl's path
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.6
View attachment 2577293 View attachment 2577294
need to update this mod because when i add it to the game i get this message when the mom is talking at the beginning Screenshot 2024-06-07 120419.png .

Reactions: tmu500

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
need to update this mod because when i add it to the game i get this message when the mom is talking at the beginning View attachment 3714290 .
Of course it does not work, the mod is outdated and will have issues with the new game release. You have to wait for an updated mod. Or play without it. Don't expect an update very soon. This modder seems to have not much free time anymore. Quite some other mods from him are still not updated after weeks.

Reactions: Ozygator

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
Definitely a good start and for once I am not 100% annoyed with the Mc only about 25%. The LI's all seem to have distinct personalities and I'm interested in the story for now. The english isn't exactly 100% well executed but more then enough to comprehend the plot. This game hooked me so I ended up doing all the paths to see how they fleshed out. I ranked the girls according to my taste and interest.

1. Stella/Julia best laid out IMO nd definitely seems to be the favored path
2. Julia No words needed
3 Stella = the perfect GF
4 Alexandra - love her but off limits in my mind
5 Kathy - OK
6 Ada was originally my 1 number based on initial impressions , but weird progression kind of dropped her down the list

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Have you actually played this game?

In this last release alone there is a handjob, anal sex with one of the girls and MFF action. Or do you consider MFF "lesbian bullshit"?
Yeah, some consider any woman even touching another woman in any sexual way or during any sexual content "lesbian bullshit". Maybe one day they will get more self-confidence, less jealously and possessiveness and realize that if it's got women involved, even with each other, the sex will usually be good ;) More women = more opportunities for the male MC to get involved with them.

So some of us don't mind the 'lesbian' stuff if the MC is included along the way. Now if the MC (male) is never involved then the question is why even bother showing it, unless the game leans that way for it's target audience, but that's a different conversation. :)

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
Game/Creator:My Time/ Cysian -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created the mod for this game. This mod will highlight my recommended choices and I change some codes so you can follow all the girl's path
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.7
View attachment 2577293 View attachment 2577294
can NOT follow all the girl's path! Bro :KEK:

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
For some reason, after the talk with Stella in the locker room, the talk repeat but this time the MC mention clubbing with someone named Maddie? That never happened

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
This one has to be a bug:
i am on the throuple route and after the library scene with Ada it still says i´m not on any path, wtf?
I am literally forced to chose a different girl to be able to contimue the game.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
I have just start playing the game, it looks good. just a quick question, it seems that there is a new trend that dev remaster or reboot their game, thus we have to play the game all over again. Have a heard any thing from this game?

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes