3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is the throuple error a gamebreaker? I've seen it before, but I am on the Julia path and there's no continuation from my save

Punto

Jun 18, 2020

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
This story is confusing. I get the deal between the MC, Matt, and the sister, but where does Issac and Barbara fit into this? Can someone drop a spoiler?

Reactions: magefeu71
May 7, 2024
Kinda small update (might be due to my choices). A bit of story progression and MC got to creampie his sis's ass. Maybe next update he gets to creampie the other 2 holes and put a baby in her.

May 7, 2024
This story is confusing. I get the deal between the MC, Matt, and the sister, but where does Issac and Barbara fit into this? Can someone drop a spoiler?
I haven't played since last August so I kinda forgot other than the main general plot. I mostly just skimmed it (read only every 5th sentence or so) this update, don't feel like starting over.

Jan 8, 2024
I saved the .6 version at the outro and if I load this save with .7 it does not continue but ends as .6
So is there something wrong with saves or is this just more .6x release not a continuation?
Love the game so I would like to see the story develop further ...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I saved the .6 version at the outro and if I load this save with .7 it does not continue but ends as .6
So is there something wrong with saves or is this just more .6x release not a continuation?
Love the game so I would like to see the story develop further ...
I believe you are better off doing a save before the outro in this (or almost any other) game. Outros are not considered part of the normal flow of games. That goes for recaps at the end of releases too. You will need to find a prior save, or perhaps an Auto save to continue normally.

Mibuwolf

Jun 20, 2021
This isn't a game. The only choice you can make is which girl (or in one case) girls, you can date. That's literally it.

The biggest problem is each path reveals a little unique segment of the story, so it's hard to grasp exactly what's going on unless you fuck all 5 girls in 5 separate playthroughs, then piece together the pieces you've been fed.

But I guess some people might like stories construed this way. Though I'm not here for the story that's for sure.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This isn't a game. The only choice you can make is which girl (or in one case) girls, you can date. That's literally it.

The biggest problem is each path reveals a little unique segment of the story, so it's hard to grasp exactly what's going on unless you fuck all 5 girls in 5 separate playthroughs, then piece together the pieces you've been fed.

But I guess some people might like stories construed this way. Though I'm not here for the story that's for sure.
If you aren't here for the story OR for the girls, what are you here for? :)

Actually, I suspect you should not focus on VNs, but look for sandbox games, or at least VNs that have a lot of mini-games and point-and-click scenes to satisfy your gaming interest.

• Haha
Reactions: JKRollin'

Mibuwolf

Jun 20, 2021
Sandboxes are all garbage. It's a system used by creators who are either unable to string together a cohesive timeline for their story, or unable to string together a proper story at all. This one is only marginally better, it has some facsimile of a story, but is deliberately chopped up so that you are denied the full story unless you play all 5 paths, while at the same time denying you the ability to play all 5 paths concurrently.

But I'm sure some people are fine with that.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Sandboxes are all garbage. It's a system used by creators who are either unable to string together a cohesive timeline for their story, or unable to string together a proper story at all. This one is only marginally better, it has some facsimile of a story, but is deliberately chopped up so that you are denied the full story unless you play all 5 paths, while at the same time denying you the ability to play all 5 paths concurrently.

But I'm sure some people are fine with that.
Are you a bot? This isnt a sandbox

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
" ...or at least VNs that have a lot of mini-games and point-and-click scenes to satisfy your gaming interest." - well, there are at least you can click something in comparison to this. I really tried to enjoy it but when you installing new version and get the same ending of the game, as previous, not once, you simply can't do it. What story are we talking about?
The story must enlighten itself step by step, update by update. And scenes with girls, whoever you are interested in, must intertwined with story, be an addition to it. But here you have for example 5 side stories with no main, short stories in one novel. And each update you get only one or two of this side short stories without any progression in the story of mc. His only story is to choose who will jerk him off and thats it.
So, you don't have here any story and even don't have point and click as you said. Because here is nothing to click at all.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes