Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Time [v0.7] [Cysian] - Compressed

Win/Linux [243 MB]
- - - -

Mac [229 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Made a quick gallery unlocker Mod
(+ some more game settings like textbox opacity/textsize/named saves etc).

=================================
June 1, 2024
Updated the Mod/port for the new game version v0.7

=================================

Download Mod v0.7 (~1MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.7 (~260MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3220082 View attachment 3220083 View attachment 3220084
what about WT mod?

Reactions: Punto

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Is this game worth "My Time" and bandwidth? I see a lot of negative comments on the first few pages and some mixed ones on the last few(did not read every page).

Does it have decent writing(no major Engrish, some humor, not filled with boring filler text)? Are the characters engaging and likable or boring/contemptable?

I have limited bandwidth and hate wasting it on bad games. I see it has 4 stars but the posts I read do not back that up.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
LaikDink
the game has updated; i know i am not the only one eagerly waiting for your mod's update!
thank you, in advance.

Reactions: Punto

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
LaikDink
the game has updated; i know i am not the only one eagerly waiting for your mod's update!
thank you, in advance.
Relax, he has a lot of game mods he's working on. At least from the games I follow there are around 10 games that are still waiting for mod updates, and I know he is working on more game mods.

LaikDink is really extraordinary :coffee:, seeing that he is able to work on that many mod games in between his busy daily lives.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
. I already have general outline of the story made in my mind and I am 100% sure I will finish it,
hmmm... I am not questioning dev's drive or authenticity, but if I were, say, a $patron of the game I would feel uneasy.
Rather than say this, I would just link to spoilers with an outline, or even better, a mindmap of flowchart, but that's just me. I'll try this out today :)

Reactions: KingArthur101
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes