3.70 star(s) 10 Votes
Dec 15, 2020
For everyone who is having problems loading saves, I recommend not using the wt mod, that happened to me, I removed the mod and it works very well for me in each of the 6 routes

Well, that worked for me, The options are not that difficult.

Cysian

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2020
I loaded my 5.5 save and game ends at the same place..I restart the game and it still ends at the same place.
why do devs do this...
There definitely isn't 2 new scens and 3 more story events. There is just nothing.
What is even new, where do I find it? Is it something in the early stages of the game? Is it a combination of choices? The gallery has some stuff I can't access so, something should be somewhere.
I don't get the concept of backtracking to find scenes. It annoys me to no end. Keep everything on the same timeline so people don't load a save and the game ends at the same spot as last time. That's not good. Oh well I guess I will just not play this until it's complete.
1. Which route are you on? If it's the trouple route, then I already explained it, just jump back a few pages.
2. Are you using any mods? A lot a people have been bugging me about crashes etc., but I can't help you with something I didn't do. I have save from every single version, and with every release I create a new one for every route to check if nothing crashes.

Dec 15, 2020
1. Which route are you on? If it's the trouple route, then I already explained it, just jump back a few pages.
2. Are you using any mods? A lot a people have been bugging me about crashes etc., but I can't help you with something I didn't do. I have save from every single version, and with every release I create a new one for every route to check if nothing crashes.
in the trouple route, it ends on Julia and Stella sneaking into the office??
I've already replayed it and it ends there, so I don't know if it really ends there

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hello, so far the game is fun and girls are pretty likeable (specially the sister). I still mid-game (I think, it's where Stella confronts the MC at his home), but the way the story is progressing it seems there won't be more than 2 love interests or even an harem ending correct? Or am I thinking wrong?

Just asking because the way of playing may differ, or I go pokemon mode to try catch them all, or I need to be aware if the best girl route isn't lost. Thanks in advance.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Time [v0.6] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 217mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Game looks bugged, especially if you use WT Mod from LaikDink (mod add more bugs like repeating some scenes several times, not sure if mod even works)
A lot of scenes can not be reached, no matter of choices/path.
All was perfectly fine in v0.5.5 version...
Yikes! Just check it and realize that version 0.5.5 have actually MORE playable content than new version, if you play in the trouple route (imho 99% ppl play it in that way)... wtf... Guess I understand why only "13 patreons " now. Damn so disappointing

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.XxL

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
It's always funny how defenders of certain tags say not to pay attention to those who criticize those tags because they aren't paying anyway. Well, my friend, if you take a look at their patreon you will see that those like you who support those tags are not paying either. Don't try to lie about something so easy to prove. 13 patreons attest to this
Usually people who are saying "fuck the haters" are the ones who not paying shit either...
Just how you pointed out the dev having 13 patreons.
Maybe we could take them seriously if they put their money where their mouth is for once.

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
Game/Creator:My Time/ Cysian -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created the mod for this game. This mod will highlight my recommended choices and I change some codes so you can follow all the girl's path
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.6
View attachment 2577293 View attachment 2577294
Bro, by using your mod, I had missed some scenes in gallery.
When I start a new game in v0.6, I had missed more than use the old saves. :cry:

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Every time I open this game, I at least wait on the menu page until the OST song finishes. Very good song :)

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Maybe it's mostly anticipated, but most of the comments I see about it is that I ruined it with lesbian content and making Julia bi. I couldn't make it in time with everything, but the next update will have throuple route, and for everyone crying about lesbian stuff... there will be even more of it ;). It's my game and I won't change the whole story because some people don't like few aspects of it. I am literally making 6 different routes, each being unique, yet people still find reasons to complain about something.
And stuff like that maybe is the reason you only have 8 reviews and 17 pages of discusions and 14 patrons in 3 years

Jan 8, 2024
And stuff like that maybe is the reason you only have 8 reviews and 17 pages of discusions and 14 patrons in 3 years
I don't see how your comments are supposed to be constructive, they seem more like eroding destructive to me.

" It's my game and I won't change the whole story because some people don't like few aspects of it. " That is the main aspect and if you dont like it ... why are you here?

I dont care about a random jerk consumer shoutign demands at a creatvie content creator, though hope it has no impact on the creators artistic vision!

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Ended on the screen with the redhead stating that I didn't choose a route even tho I played the throuple.
Going back to the Stella-decision and skipping through with throuple again didn't fix anything.

Have to mention that I got the throuple, Stella-only and Julia-only scenes back to back in the appartement before that.

I have no interest in any other route, so would greatly appreciate if theres a solution.

I play the Ghost Android Port 0.6

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
I'm so confused !#%&***. :rolleyes: okay First. in pref tab upper right corner has a clickable 'Taboo'. but nothing seems to change either way. so is Julia the sister or not, dialog has no record that I noticed. is mom waiting in the wings since Mark is never around? i mean , she alright ya know.:LOL: Renders are mighty ... dusty. only matters with a few scenes.:cautious: Now the never suggested or filled out issue... is the MC really human.:unsure: the kid is superpowered but n-not quite so super.:censored: He "Just Wants a Quiet Peaceful Life", but of course shit happens to him like a disaster movie. is he a secret agent trying to ferret out this secret society that seems to behind the school? :unsure: i really Do Like this game. it's kinda like a Latin Soap Opera...da de dah!
Will we get answers to these and many others, stay tuned for the next WTF!? moment when you are on ...MY TIME
:sneaky:
(and what does that even mean?)

almost forgot... when Julia first goes to the apartment and they confess,... Julia: Why did I would take the lead? I have no idea what to do. That is because 'Makin Love Has No Rules' rules are for SEX
i like how this scene went down. whoever leads Calls the Shots . Period . if you want things Your way, you better have the lead or shut up.:cool: and it's Her 1st time She really should be the leader... unless you are just as cluelesso_O:whistle:. and then ... it kinda becomes SEX :giggle::devilish: ... ;)

Last edited:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
I don't see how your comments are supposed to be constructive, they seem more like eroding destructive to me.

" It's my game and I won't change the whole story because some people don't like few aspects of it. " That is the main aspect and if you dont like it ... why are you here?

I dont care about a random jerk consumer shoutign demands at a creatvie content creator, though hope it has no impact on the creators artistic vision!
You Tel 'em .... uh.. zirglbatauhF*it7

Mar 22, 2024
Well well well, i just finished 0.6 and i think i found a TON of mistakes. English is only my second language, so maby i am mistaken sometimes, but here are a few of the mistakes i might have found.

There are a lot more things i found, but it would grow out of proportion. I suggest you get a native english speaker to proofread it completly to make the whole conversations more smoothly.

But i like it. Can't wait to screw the sister :)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes