3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I played the Stella + Julia route and it's clearly leading to an actual throuple where they are also in a relationship with each other, not just them sharing the MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not my preference. I like Stella but i'm not sure i want to share Julia with her so i may have to go back and do the solo routes instead.
Ya, I'm also not fan of any predatory lesbian content in AVN's. As I see it, Julie is the cute young inexperienced virgin...in all aspects of an intimate relationship. And Stella seemingly just shows up and takes advantage of Julie's inexperience...thus corrupting her to start liking tacos. Such a HUGE disappointment for me, because of how Stella came across in that scene. (Manipulative, in order to get what SHE wants.)

It would be nice if the player could have a choice to mix and match other love interests with Julie, who are NOT a lesbian. Sad, there will be no control of the lesbian content, or a maybe harem path (including more girls to the mix, as two girls doesn't cut it for me).

nardokrazy

Dec 19, 2018
Game/Creator:My Time/ Cysian -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created the mod for this game. This mod will highlight my recommended choices and I change some codes so you can follow all the girl's path
Download: MEGA
View attachment 2577293 View attachment 2577294
Update?

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
I can't beleive that this game has 0 patreons. It's solid,interesting,girls look good and is far better than many other games around here. Maybe is because no harem,milfs and incest. Still it's very strange. I will support it, just to give a dev some credit for his work.
You called it. No harem, no incest, no lolis = just another vanilla AVN among thousands of others. Not to mention a huge chunk of the internet won't deal with Patreon anymore due to their censorship, like at all (myself included).
Same. I was interested in checking this game out but reading this killed most if not all of my interest. From my perspective as a player, juggling different saves is a huge bother and makes for a horrible playing experience. I don't mind if a game takes a few months to update, or if each update doesn't have content for exactly the characters I wanted, as long as all the LIs are available in a single path. It doesn't have to mean the game has to be harem either, there are other ways to solve/explain it, but forcing me to juggle different saves just to see content with all the girls I'm interested is a dealbreaker. I also really don't understand what the upside is supposed to be from a player perspective.
In short replay value. Also as popular as harem tags are not everyone wants an unrealistic harem where every last one of a dozen girls is 100% cool with a 1-sided open relationship. To me those are just dumb and good for little more than an occassional fap, if the animations are good. I'm guessing you'd also hate Where The Heart Is (plenty of LI's, but if you fuck them all in 1 run you reap the drama you sow in later chapters and probably end up alone, still 23/25 ch to go before finished). MC's generally don't like to get cucked/NTR'd/cheated on and realistic LI's don't either.

Last edited:

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
stepcest = yay, another waste of time and bandwidth after getting baited with that incest tag (unless the MC optionally cucks his stepdad while fucking his mom, doubtful). Not sure why stepcest is even messed with if going for that (fake) tag, it's not a safehaven from Patreon as they treat it the same as actual incest if they are made aware of it if some douche reports it, so might as well make it the real thing if you are going to assume the same risk. Maybe someone will change the intro text (rest seems to ignore the intro as it just tries to pass it off as regular siblings) with a patch to where she isn't the stepdad's daughter, but the MC's mom's with the same dad as the MC (so not even half-sister, but a full one). Though since that hasn't happened already I guess this sucks enough it isn't even worth doing that.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Damn, Nora with that undercut looks a bit terrifying. Dev should be ashamed of the Step-cest nonsense. Oh well, moving on. :poop:

Reactions: MickeyMantle

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
You called it. No harem, no incest, no lolis = just another vanilla AVN among thousands of others. Not to mention a huge chunk of the internent won't deal with Patreon anymore due to their censorship, like at all (myself included).

In short replay value. Also as popular as harem tags are not everyone wants an unrealistic harem where every last one of a dozen girls is 100% cool with a 1-sided open relationship. To me those are just dumb and good for little more than an occassional fap, if the animations are good. I'm guessing you'd also hate Where The Heart Is (plenty of LI's, but if you fuck them all in 1 run you reap the drama you sow in later chapters and probably end up alone, still 23/25 ch to go before finished).
Its more so that in games that force specific routes its 95% just holding down the skip key to get to the handful of scenes that are different since 99.99% of the time stories are the same, and just the sexy scenes have different renders. If the only thing in the game that is changing is the sex scenes, why make them require 4 different saves.

Jul 19, 2021
Ah bugger, i was looking forward to seeing some more content with Alex, no biggie ill just wait another month for the next release, haha. :cool:

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Its more so that in games that force specific routes its 95% just holding down the skip key to get to the handful of scenes that are different since 99.99% of the time stories are the same, and just the sexy scenes have different renders. If the only thing in the game that is changing is the sex scenes, why make them require 4 different saves.
Only 4? I save at every choice and before every sex scene in every AVN I play out of habit. Some of them have like 500 saves (80-90 pages, thankfully with a save naming option).

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
My Time [v0.4] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's WT Mod

- 113mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hey girl, could you update your port? Big thanks

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Approximately how many hours of content are there on a single path? Need to decide if it's worth the download, thanks!

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Ya, I'm also not fan of any predatory lesbian content in AVN's. As I see it, Julie is the cute young inexperienced virgin...in all aspects of an intimate relationship. And Stella seemingly just shows up and takes advantage of Julie's inexperience...thus corrupting her to start liking tacos. Such a HUGE disappointment for me, because of how Stella came across in that scene. (Manipulative, in order to get what SHE wants.)

It would be nice if the player could have a choice to mix and match other love interests with Julie, who are NOT a lesbian. Sad, there will be no control of the lesbian content, or a maybe harem path (including more girls to the mix, as two girls doesn't cut it for me).
Same here

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes