3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Will there be a gay tag soon because i have played that game for a few hours and the MC is mostly spending time with his friends and girls seem to be just sidekicks :LOL:.
Now they are talking and playing football for a while and i start to get bored to death.
Well i see that this will be a slow burn with eventually some sex in the future but if the MC spend so much time with the boys maybe we could start something deeper .... ¨NO ? !

Apr 28, 2019
Game/Creator:My Time/ Cysian -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created the mod for this game. This mod will highlight my recommended choices and I change some codes so you can follow all the girl's path
Download: MEGA
View attachment 2577293 View attachment 2577294
Is there any news on the update?

CodeJ

Sep 4, 2021
Game/Creator:My Time/ Cysian -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created the mod for this game. This mod will highlight my recommended choices and I change some codes so you can follow all the girl's path
Download: MEGA
View attachment 2577293 View attachment 2577294
Any update?

• Angry
Reactions: Sativa-29

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
The text you're talking about will be changed in the next update. Julia was always supposed to be MC's real sister, that's why after the intro I ignore the whole "step siblings" thing. The only reason I did that, is because I've seen many games use this trick to not get banned. But lately I've seen devs get shot down for no reason, while some others break not only patreon rules but also laws in many countries and get away with it. If they want to ban someone they will do it anyway, so I don't care about it anymore.
Just to give a opposite opinion, i really liked it being non-blood-incest and i guess there are people like me who prefer that. We just arent as vocal as the incest-harem crowd. But as long as the relationship with the mother stays healthy and normal and doesnt become a romance im fine. I feel like games like chasing sunsets show that there is interrest for not blood-related incest betwen stepsiblings.

Things like these made your game kinda stand out in this setting. The MC has a normal mother (who doesnt want to fuck him and neither does he) and a great and healthy relationship. The MC has normal guyfriends who arent all annoying morons (and other guys exist at all lol). And not everything (and everyone) seems to be either purely good or purely bad.

Things like these make the story imo more immersive and the world more alive. It feels like here are way to many comments who suggest you to turn your avn into the same as all the other (boring) ones.

The relationship-system (i guess its something like that, i only played one route so far) suprised me too. After establishing the throuple kinda early the mc comitted and immediatly told other girls who seemed to be interrested in him that hes in a relationship already. Usually in avn's you would be able to make a choice at this point but kinda liked that (as i really dislike cheating and enjoyed the mc's and the girls commitment).

The girls in this game are all great but even tho i usually prefer monogamy in non-harem games im not sure im ever able to not pick the Stella/Julia Throuple. They are just the perfect combination of sexy, kinky, adorable and beautiful together.

And i feel like the throuple setup was somewhat reasonable (unlike most games) with stella and julia knowing each other for a long time already and Stella being very open-minded and i guess bicurious (or julie curious, who could blame her lol).

Played a loooooot of avn's in similar settings and i really feel like your game stands out in a good way and am surprised about me discovering it so late and it being somewhat unknown relative to its quality.

Really awesome game so far!

Reactions: Greebz and FatGiant

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Time [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 158mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: tomabro
Jan 23, 2018
Wait why is after the scene between MC and Stella in his apartment suddenly jump to club with a new character called Madison, is it supposed to be like that or its a bug?

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I cannot wait for the next update - after that scene with Stella in the library I really got hooked.

Hey Cysian - can you add additional pics/videos to that scene in the library (it is just too good - how she is using her sweet lips at the end) - if it is not too much to ask?

Thank you for your great game.

Cysian

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2020
I cannot wait for the next update - after that scene with Stella in the library I really got hooked.

Hey Cysian - can you add additional pics/videos to that scene in the library (it is just too good - how she is using her sweet lips at the end) - if it is not too much to ask?

Thank you for your great game.
There are many scenes I wish I could add animations or more renders to, but unfortunately I can't get past some limitations. The problem with animations is that they take lots of time to get done, and same goes for some renders that are not very good optimised. I can't promise you anything right now, but in every update I try look at some older scenes and remake them, so maybe I'll consider this one (obviously creating new content comes first).

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
There are many scenes I wish I could add animations or more renders to, but unfortunately I can't get past some limitations. The problem with animations is that they take lots of time to get done, and same goes for some renders that are not very good optimised. I can't promise you anything right now, but in every update I try look at some older scenes and remake them, so maybe I'll consider this one (obviously creating new content comes first).
Cysian - thank you for your explanation (hardware limitations are seems to be the main issue for the most developers), but your game looks really good, so don't worry about it (we all understand).

But if you have a chance to add some more pics (or even videos) to that library scene with Stella (or any other scene with Stella) - that would be LEGENDARY! (y)(y)(y)

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Dont know it, but there was a small 0.5.5 update yesterday on patreon.
Did he send a key to higher tier patreons? When I click the mega-link in his post mega demands me to enter some key that was not mentioned in the patreon news post. Or am I just to stupid for this?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This ... you are ...

am I just to stupid for this?
Links need to be copied and pasted in a full row, not just clicked on their half.

Have a look at that post again and ... get your game on!
AUGUST 21 AT 2:36 PM
My Time 0.5.5
As I promised last month, here is the smaller update with Alex, Kathy, and a bit of Stella. Last month the only thing that was missing for Stella was the final scene of the update, everything else was already in the game, so if you played her route in 0.5, you should check what happens after the scene with Jacob.
As it goes for Alex and Kathy, they were my main focus this time and I'm really happy with how their scenes turned out.
I don't know how, but I made it. In a month my pc managed to render ~170 renders and one animation, I'm pretty sure that's my new record.
Like I said before, I'm taking a short break now since I finally have a vacation from my job. It's also a good time to give my pc a break, for the past few month it's been working 16-20 hours almost every day, sometimes even more.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Time [v0.5.5] [Cysian]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyTime-0.5.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes