• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
My Time Wit You Book [Book 1 Ch 11] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Book 1: (2.59 GB/ 743 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The auto pull-out and condom scenes take away a lot of fun. If the players can accept time travel as part of the plot, not getting preggo for the moment there's a creampie is also accepable, and varies the options.

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
Only the android port is hosted on gofile, the literal best current hosting site. Could you put a link for PC as well?

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
That moment when Chapter 12 ends the way it does:

But then remembering what that means for the start of Chapter 13:

I like pretty much everything about this game so far. I do have a few hopes though. They aren't make or break for me, the game is already top notch and I'll be sticking with it baring some catastrophic event. One of my hopes is that, perhaps, some unexpected girls can get added to the harem that maybe our future wife wasn't expecting. After all the girls are kind of opening some floodgates here, and there will be ripples, maybe a few extra "fish" might get in the pond... if you know what I mean? ;)

Another thing is Dice. Don't read if you either really like him or just don't care about my thoughts about him.
I can neither confirm or deny any fish that might swim to the little ponds of the MC's pants.

Played through all of the chapters. As much as I love the game so far not the biggest fan of Yukine having 95% of the sex scenes. And the other 5% aren't even "real" since its just imagination. Really hope the rest of the story will delve more into the other characters and give them more screen time.
It will, just need to be handled properly.

No need to pass anything, clear book 1 up to its end where it sends you back to the main menu then just click start at book 2.

The auto pull-out and condom scenes take away a lot of fun. If the players can accept time travel as part of the plot, not getting preggo for the moment there's a creampie is also accepable, and varies the options.
Still need to have consistency and realism with the plot, especially with pregnancy being a big concern in the current arc. Also, regardless of how unrealistic and/or ludicrous time travel is, I don't see any possible correlation between it and pregnancy.

Only the android port is hosted on gofile, the literal best current hosting site. Could you put a link for PC as well?
My apologies, but I have no control over what hosting site gets put up on the front page. Regardless of what download link I provide, the choice would still be up to the moderator of this site.

Spanish Patch Book 2 Ch13 &
Spanish Patch Book 1 REMASTER
You're really fast with these. Muy bien, mi amigo.
I think I'll put these up on our download links in Discord since I've been asked for Spanish translations several times by now.

Xiphais

Feb 14, 2018
Is there any save file for chp. 1? I kinda don't wanna play chp. 1 for 100th times each time I download chp. 2
A suggestion for the dev is to make a persistent save point for android.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Still need to have consistency and realism with the plot, especially with pregnancy being a big concern in the current arc. Also, regardless of how unrealistic and/or ludicrous time travel is, I don't see any possible correlation between it and pregnancy.
And if the story would not be about what it's about as the core, I'd agree, but you already stepped off from realism. Consistency is a different aspect which still would be kept easily. That's the possible and only correlation between time travel and pregnancy obviously, as a game mechanic. Also, pills. But in general with AVNs, this is an issue that doesn't exist. If you want that in a game, you add it, if you don't, you won't add it regardless of the creampies. If you want to add it later on, you do that, and there are simple explanations without taking away options and the scene variety.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Hold on.. i have the perfect image to reply to that.
babisemily.png

Seriously... let the devs tell the story they want. We dont have to get angry because everygame cant be a breeding farm.

APTiCT

May 30, 2020
Quick question, in the bath scene with Hikari, do answers play any role? Because I can't input some answers simply because there is no option to type numbers on Android.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Is there any save file for chp. 1? I kinda don't wanna play chp. 1 for 100th times each time I download chp. 2
A suggestion for the dev is to make a persistent save point for android.
For Android right? I'll check on this, but the only thing we could do right now is advise you to not delete book 2 and just let the succeeding chapter overwrite the former.

And if the story would not be about what it's about as the core, I'd agree, but you already stepped off from realism. Consistency is a different aspect which still would be kept easily. That's the possible and only correlation between time travel and pregnancy obviously, as a game mechanic. Also, pills. But in general with AVNs, this is an issue that doesn't exist. If you want that in a game, you add it, if you don't, you won't add it regardless of the creampies. If you want to add it later on, you do that, and there are simple explanations without taking away options and the scene variety.

Quick question, in the bath scene with Hikari, do answers play any role? Because I can't input some answers simply because there is no option to type numbers on Android.
I saw that issue quite late. Sorry, will work on it as soon as I can, but for now the answers don't play much into that scene.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I haven't gotten a chance to play the latest update, won't until later tonight, but I've read about an auto-pull outs and condoms and that's unfortunate. But honestly, I'd *rather* have an auto-pull out or condom scene than have the girl and MC both undermine my choice to do a creampie afterwards by talking about morning after pills which happens in so many games... like at least let the MC I control back up my choice to do the creampie otherwise I'd rather it not be a choice at all you know? So, hopefully that doesn't come up.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Wow, okay glad i haven't had time yet to play the new update. Auto pullout and contraception chat that everyone is having definitely makes it seem like this update will be a turn off for me. I think i will wait to play until the time we can actually impregnate the harem before playing again. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: m4pII and Zontany

krish719

Jul 30, 2021
Damn best update so far
I was a bit sad when last chapter with Hikari ended abruptly . But this chapter makes it more wholesome romance and with a nice date and ended with nice H scene .
I found it weird when they have to use that much condoms and pull out when hormonal contraceptives ( 1 tablet ) is more effective and doesn't reduce sexual pleasure .
And damn all female characters are loveable thankfully it's a Harem , but if I had to choose or best for me personally is Sayumi .

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I can neither confirm or deny any fish that might swim to the little ponds of the MC's pants.
Just finished Chapter 13 and it was very good. I'll say again what I said before now that I have seen the h-scenes.

I would much rather have it done as it was here than to have what many other developers do.

Far too many games let the player chose to finish inside a girl and then have her say, "I'll get a pill tomorrow." Which is bad enough for the girl to do without the MC standing by the player's choice but then the MCs in most games adds to the falseness of the choice being there at all by saying, "Yeah, good idea, I was so dumb for doing that!"

As if those other developers are saying, "Silly player, you must be dumb, don't you know that might get her pregnant?! And she doesn't want that and neither does the MC. That was a stupid thing you did there. Lucky that the girl and MC are smarter than you player."

So again: I am much happier with no choice here instead of a false choice that is undercut right after making it. As long as we get a choice eventually, I mean, pregnancy content is some of my favorite and we know that the MC and wife had a kid in her timeline so... I'm just saying...

P.S. I stand by my Dice comments from earlier too. This update has reinforced them, :sneaky:

P.P.S. I hope Hana likes the frilly swimsuit, it was the one I liked the most.

Last edited:
Reactions: eolostudios
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes