• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Ok, im kinda stuck right now. I'm playing on Android (Pixel 6), and starting from around book 9 I can't copy saves from data folder from this game. So I just used skip for the last 2 chapters. Now, I redownloaded the first book, skipped till the end, saved and tried to update the APK with the second book. Always get "package invalid" error. And I can't copy saves as well. Anyone has any ideas how to fix?
Sorry, there was an unforeseen compatibility issue with the android versions of "remastered book 1" and book 2..
So use the old book 1 instead.
Kindly use these links while a mod updates the 1st page.
No difference between remastered book 1 and old book 1, just visuals.

Patched

Non patch

Reactions: AryanKarthick
Jul 20, 2020
Ok, getting this error on *any* save file I've tried, kinda don't wanna have to start all over again..

Nevermind, just realized I'm trying to load in saves from book 1 into book 2.

disregard

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: eolostudios

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
In android apparently book one and two are considered the exact same program, meaning Android is asking me to 'update' book 1 by installing book ² over it.

Best guess on a simple fix is changing the second ones name slightly. Going to finish out book ¹ then purge and put in book 2, but fair warning to everyone else who reads this

WeekLarson

May 26, 2020
It seems to me that developers will soon add 1 dialog to the game once a month or more. Need a separate category of games - Milk games.
According to the game. Uninteresting dialogues, characters. You can see all such scenes+pov version with much better detail and other things in the game Koikatsu Sunshine. Characters just randomly generated from the same game. The plot is just a bunch of empty meaningless text, a lot of meaningless text. And there's also a choice that doesn't affect anything anyway. I haven't said yet that 50% of the scenes are the view of the main character's ass.
If I was rude to someone, I apologize. But the game is really not interesting at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrijgeest

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It seems to me that developers will soon add 1 dialog to the game once a month or more. Need a separate category of games - Milk games.
According to the game. Uninteresting dialogues, characters. You can see all such scenes+pov version with much better detail and other things in the game Koikatsu Sunshine. Characters just randomly generated from the same game. The plot is just a bunch of empty meaningless text, a lot of meaningless text. And there's also a choice that doesn't affect anything anyway. I haven't said yet that 50% of the scenes are the view of the main character's ass.
If I was rude to someone, I apologize. But the game is really not interesting at all.
Along with lousy artwork.

• Angry
Reactions: Zontany

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I just subbed on Patreon. This has slowly been becoming one of my favorite games on the site. Nothing too out of the ordinary, but charming and consistent none the less. The writing is fun but not too cheesy. The story isn't anything crazy different, but it's the characters that keep you hooked.
Thank you, means a lot to us. We'll do our best not to disappoint you.
You can't exactly load a save from chapter 1 to chapter 2 right? I ask cause I kinda rejected Sayumi everytime in chapter 1 cause she was weird and now it looks like those choices aren't being reflected in ch2 :T
Yes, all you need to do is start the game and it reads the playthrough on your save. Rejecting her in book 1 doesn't change much yet especially there was a fixed scene in in book 1 where the player comforts her.

Ok, im kinda stuck right now. I'm playing on Android (Pixel 6), and starting from around book 9 I can't copy saves from data folder from this game. So I just used skip for the last 2 chapters. Now, I redownloaded the first book, skipped till the end, saved and tried to update the APK with the second book. Always get "package invalid" error. And I can't copy saves as well. Anyone has any ideas how to fix?
A bit of an issue with the book 1 remastered APK, kindly wait for the new one that should be up tonight or go over to the next page and download the old book 1(it's the same but with retextured renders/animations)..

THAT cliffhanger! MOTHERFUCKER!!!
Sorry...

Every chapter, this happens :(. Dev loves to live on the edge, literally the edge of a cliff! :HideThePain:
Idk, I think the ends of my chapters are fine, rather than finishing on a flat note.

I loved the update, it has so many good moments. Also, :LOL: at the end.
Gracias.

Ok, getting this error on *any* save file I've tried, kinda don't wanna have to start all over again..

Nevermind, just realized I'm trying to load in saves from book 1 into book 2.

disregard

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I put it on the dev notes that loading book 1 saves is not required, but people rarely check those I guess.. Hmm, I'll think about this. The main menu for book 2 is a WIP anyway since it has only started. Maybe in the splash screen or something.

In android apparently book one and two are considered the exact same program, meaning Android is asking me to 'update' book 1 by installing book ² over it.

Best guess on a simple fix is changing the second ones name slightly. Going to finish out book ¹ then purge and put in book 2, but fair warning to everyone else who reads this
Here's our dilemma, the code for carrying over flags/decisions to another game if separated(e.g. book 1 to book 2) is still an ongoing problem on ren'py platform for Android ports; it hasn't been solved or made yet. We're trying our best to accommodate Android users as well, and the best or probably the only way for flags to carry over is for the latter book to overwrite the former.

Thank you to everyone's feedback in general, highly appreciated and will utilize those to improve further.

Last edited:

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Reactions: m4pII
May 27, 2017
Idk, I think the ends of my chapters are fine, rather than finishing on a flat note.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I love your VN! I was just making a joke, or at least attempting to. Honestly, there's no other good way to end an update than a cliff-hanger, gotta keep 'em coming back and wanting for more. I just hate that a good story like yours just ends abruptly, right at good moments. Please keep doing what you're doing! :)(y)

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
Playing book 1, and I kind of want to like it. Nice looking art and all. But the overview mentions player choices twice, and still I find the mc sucking on a nipple that I have tried to avoid with every choice given. And the next choice is only about mc pleasuring owner of said nipple or other way around. Sooooooo no meaningfull choices after all?

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
Here's our dilemma, the code for carrying over flags/decisions to another game if separated(e.g. book 1 to book 2) is still an ongoing problem on ren'py platform for Android ports; it hasn't been solved or made yet. We're trying our best to accommodate Android users as well, and the best or probably the only way for flags to carry over is for the latter book to overwrite the former.
Fair enough

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Are you able to focus on only one girl or is the game strictly harem?

Playing book 1, and I kind of want to like it. Nice looking art and all. But the overview mentions player choices twice, and still I find the mc sucking on a nipple that I have tried to avoid with every choice given. And the next choice is only about mc pleasuring owner of said nipple or other way around. Sooooooo no meaningfull choices after all?
The premise of the game is to make a harem by traveling back in time, so that would always be in the story. You can't focus on just one girl.

How it happens and who will be in the polygamous setup will be controlled by the player "to an extent" since it's multiple characters wanting a certain outcome while having the "player" as the foundation, and it's explained thoroughly in the story as to why, with more details to follow. So it's like a you vs. them kinda thing.

I guess what separates this and makes it sort of locked onto a route is that the "MC" isn't a blank slate, except for the face. There's already a personality hard-coded in him, and a life fully lived on a separate timeline, so it's going to have to fit the narrative of that one. Of course, splashing around in the pool will definitely cause ripples, and that's where the decisions come in. Book 1 is a setup to pave the way for future scenes. So for those insisting it's a kinetic novel and has no choices "that would make a huge difference," it's not, but it's just heavily influenced by the Japanese adult VN storytelling style.

I'm not trying to hard-sell our game or anything and I certainly don't want anyone spending hours of their time because I convinced them to; just here to answer questions while trying to not spoil anything either and we're deeply grateful to anything that has been genuinely given to this game(playing time, etc.)

So tl;dr: It's a harem game. Focusing on one girl is not possible, and choices do matter, but to an extent.

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
The premise of the game is to make a harem by traveling back in time, so that would always be in the story. You can't focus on just one girl.

How it happens and who will be in the polygamous setup will be controlled by the player "to an extent" since it's multiple characters wanting a certain outcome while having the "player" as the foundation, and it's explained thoroughly in the story as to why, with more details to follow. So it's like a you vs. them kinda thing.

I guess what separates this and makes it sort of locked onto a route is that the "MC" isn't a blank slate, except for the face. There's already a personality hard-coded in him, and a life fully lived on a separate timeline, so it's going to have to fit the narrative of that one. Of course, splashing around in the pool will definitely cause ripples, and that's where the decisions come in. Book 1 is a setup to pave the way for future scenes. So for those insisting it's a kinetic novel and has no choices "that would make a huge difference," it's not, but it's just heavily influenced by the Japanese adult VN storytelling style.

I'm not trying to hard-sell our game or anything and I certainly don't want anyone spending hours of their time because I convinced them to; just here to answer questions while trying to not spoil anything either and we're deeply grateful to anything that has been genuinely given to this game(playing time, etc.)

So tl;dr: It's a harem game. Focusing on one girl is not possible, and choices do matter, but to an extent.
And here I was dreaming that a fitting punishment for the meddling time traveller would be total rejection. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for romance and harem, but being forced to be with characters like that really ruins it for me. Anyway thank you for the answer and best of luck with the game. Keep doing you.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes