• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Lastly, I don't know if this was a known issue or only for me but I just caught up to chapter 24 and after completing it, the two scenes in the gallery weren't unlocked.

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
Unofficial Patched Android port for My Time With You(Book 1+ Book 2), with alternative save location( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.mtwy),i.e no need to worry about your saves.
Your saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Usual Gestures enabled, Textbox Transparency slider, Text Size Slider, Delete Saves, Font Size Scaling, Quick Menu toggle button (Off/On Quick menu buttons)

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Book 1 Chapter 11
Size: 565 mb
Link: Pixeldrain

Book 2 Chapter 22
Size: 1.26 Gb
Link: Pixeldrain

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????
Good evening, I know I'm late for the Book 2 Chapter 24 update but please can u update the Android port of Book 2, thank you.

PrivateAccount8

Apr 10, 2023
Is there any compressed version of Book 1? I have back-tracked in the thread but the newest comment I've found has all the links down.

Aug 9, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug, but according to the walkthrough you should only get a wakeup BJ from FMC in ch 15 if you spent the night together, but I'm getting it even if i don't "ask if she's interested".

Does anyone know if that's intended behavior?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Not sure if this is a bug, but according to the walkthrough you should only get a wakeup BJ from FMC in ch 15 if you spent the night together, but I'm getting it even if i don't "ask if she's interested".

Does anyone know if that's intended behavior?
This game has a bad habit of using persistent variables. So you play through it on a main playthrough, go back and check out the alternate scenes and the variables from your main playthrough get retroactively overwritten. You probably played through an older part a second time to see the alternate scene and ended up changing your main playthrough onto her path.
Wait a minute, does this mean us the players are time travelling anytime we play through old content a second time, because that's meta af if we are.

Aug 9, 2018
This game has a bad habit of using persistent variables. So you play through it on a main playthrough, go back and check out the alternate scenes and the variables from your main playthrough get retroactively overwritten. You probably played through an older part a second time to see the alternate scene and ended up changing your main playthrough onto her path.
Wait a minute, does this mean us the players are time travelling anytime we play through old content a second time, because that's meta af if we are.

Dang that's pretty annoying. I tried reloading saves and progressing forward and, she's still later on referencing having sex with MC even though I've pushed her away at practically every opportunity.

It's frustrating, it's like you have to replay the entire game from the start to really make sure your choices are being properly recognized. Is there any way to fix this, does anyone know, like by using unren or something?

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Dang that's pretty annoying. I tried reloading saves and progressing forward and, she's still later on referencing having sex with MC even though I've pushed her away at practically every opportunity.

It's frustrating, it's like you have to replay the entire game from the start to really make sure your choices are being properly recognized. Is there any way to fix this, does anyone know, like by using unren or something?
I heard people use the universal renpy mod u can get around here. See if that helps.

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes