• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes

Favorite MTWY Heroine

• Yukine

• Akemi

• FMC

• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

Essecks

Sep 1, 2018
That sucks. I was hoping for some character growth, twists, and meaningful choices. The protag is too dense and well... lame for my tastes. Dice carries him hard. Doubt he'd have a job or get any action without his help. Anyway, thanks for the info. I'll move on to somethin else.
I've described this to others as my favorite "rom-com style H-VN". If you don't like the tropes in rom-com anime, you're probably not gonna like this for the same reasons. It does take itself seriously often enough to maintain emotional investment, but for the most part it's light-hearted and sometimes outright laughter-inducing.

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Damn...book 2 barely had any Sayumi action at all after that "incident" Was really looking forward to a new scene with her. I mean I like there's a lot of Hikari action but....wish there were more Sayumi action too.

Also a question: Is Sayumi Rysa or a clone?

Last edited:

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Damn...book 2 barely had any Sayumi action at all after that "incident" Was really looking forward to a new scene with her. I mean I like there's a lot of Hikari action but....wish there were more Sayumi action too.

Also a question: Is Sayumi Rysa or a clone?
I think it depends on if you use the patch or not. If you do, she's Rysa. If not, she's a clone of Sayumi.

About less Sayumi, She is mostly referred to as FMC (either Rysa or Clone). The dev has said her and actual Sayumi (PinkYumi) will be highlighted in book 3. All the names for these characters confuse me too lol.

Reactions: Sir Weshmish

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
I think it depends on if you use the patch or not. If you do, she's Rysa. If not, she's a clone of Sayumi.

About less Sayumi, She is mostly referred to as FMC (either Rysa or Clone). The dev has said her and actual Sayumi (PinkYumi) will be highlighted in book 3. All the names for these characters confuse me too lol.
Weirdly enough, I downloaded the compressed version and installed the patch. She's still a clone and not Rysa. Is it because of my save? Or the compressed version has a problem? I'm not sure

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a chap 21 save but the option didn't showed up. Lemme just try a new save and see how it goes.

Edit: Yeah. It's because I use exactly at chap 21 save the option didn't showed up. Playing chap 20 and starting from there brought up the option as I reached the end of that chapter. Thanks man.

Last edited:

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
He said that they would've made a chapter too long or wouldn't have fit with the narrative pacing at the time
Ah. To be honest I find it pointless to do things like this. If it doesn't fit they shouldn't even add it as an option. That's just me. Seems like a waste of time if they're not going to add it because it would make it to long, so lets just cut it and make it's own thing to make it seem relevant.

Guess I just don't care for downloading "extra" spin off type stuff that doesn't even matter since it's not in the main game.

Reactions: notBatman747
Jul 19, 2023
Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the KK cards for MTWY LIs have been released (or are planned to be)? I know some devs release the character cards and some do not. I checked the patreon page and it doesn't appear that any tier has that as a reward but am curious if this has been asked before. I really like the characters and would like to have the cards for personal use.

Jun 17, 2023
Please sir, may I have a crumb of update, please?
The offscreen chapters are there, and they're canon. They will be integrated into the main game on the 25th's pub release as side stories.
As for the 25th chapter, it will be up publicly once the 26th is out, public consensus estimates that it should be in 2 weeks and change.

25th is 2 hours long, and they're teasing that Hime will get hit by a car.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the KK cards for MTWY LIs have been released (or are planned to be)? I know some devs release the character cards and some do not. I checked the patreon page and it doesn't appear that any tier has that as a reward but am curious if this has been asked before. I really like the characters and would like to have the cards for personal use.
They aren't, OG plan is to release them when Book 3 ends, for idk which tier. I haven't asked them that. Go to their Discord SV and ask LO, he's very responsive.

There's been a recent ban wave on a platform-that-should-not-be-mentioned among AVN creators, and one of the demands from them is to remove connections from pirating sites, such as this one. So as much as they appreciate this community, they have to abstain from communicating here. No idea how long.

Reactions: shitass1001
Jul 19, 2023
The offscreen chapters are there, and they're canon. They will be integrated into the main game on the 25th's pub release as side stories.
As for the 25th chapter, it will be up publicly once the 26th is out, public consensus estimates that it should be in 2 weeks and change.

25th is 2 hours long, and they're teasing that Hime will get hit by a car.

They aren't, OG plan is to release them when Book 3 ends, for idk which tier. I haven't asked them that. Go to their Discord SV and ask LO, he's very responsive.

There's been a recent ban wave on a platform-that-should-not-be-mentioned among AVN creators, and one of the demands from them is to remove connections from pirating sites, such as this one. So as much as they appreciate this community, they have to abstain from communicating here. No idea how long.
Thank you

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes