• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes

Favorite MTWY Heroine

• Yukine

• Akemi

• FMC

• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
At chapter 6... reviews are praising this game, but it's been bland af so far. Does it get better or is it just more of the same?

Zazzu

Nov 13, 2020
In linux, the saves are broken for version 24. None of my saves after chapter 12 will load. If I ignore the error, it starts from chapter 12, the beginning of Book 2. It finds the saves just fine, it just errors when I try to load one. The contents of the traceback.txt file follows.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/MTWY/MTWYBook2Chapter24-0.24-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/MTWY/MTWYBook2Chapter24-0.24-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1052, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/MTWY/MTWYBook2Chapter24-0.24-pc/renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/MTWY/MTWYBook2Chapter24-0.24-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/MTWY/MTWYBook2Chapter24-0.24-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 4252, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/MTWY/MTWYBook2Chapter24-0.24-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1175, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/MTWY/MTWYBook2Chapter24-0.24-pc/renpy/display/transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/MTWY/MTWYBook2Chapter24-0.24-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1175, in event
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/MTWY/MTWYBook2Chapter24-0.24-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 743, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/MTWY/MTWYBook2Chapter24-0.24-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1399, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/MTWY/MTWYBook2Chapter24-0.24-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 279, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/MTWY/MTWYBook2Chapter24-0.24-pc/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1070, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/MTWY/MTWYBook2Chapter24-0.24-pc/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1005, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/MTWY/MTWYBook2Chapter24-0.24-pc/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/MTWY/MTWYBook2Chapter24-0.24-pc/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/MTWY/MTWYBook2Chapter24-0.24-pc/renpy/loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/MTWY/MTWYBook2Chapter24-0.24-pc/renpy/rollback.py", line 1078, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/MTWY/MTWYBook2Chapter24-0.24-pc/renpy/rollback.py", line 889, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/MTWY/MTWYBook2Chapter24-0.24-pc/renpy/rollback.py", line 807, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Linux-6.6.7-arch1-1-x86_64-with-glibc2.38 x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
My Time with You 0.24
Wed Jan 10 17:26:47 2024

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
I can't load my end-of-ch22 save in ch24, in Windows.

Managed to load a quick-save and skip my way through to catch up, but it was still a little annoying.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\F95\My Time With You\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\F95\My Time With You\renpy\python.py", line 1052, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\F95\My Time With You\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\F95\My Time With You\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\F95\My Time With You\renpy\display\core.py", line 4252, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\F95\My Time With You\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
  File "D:\F95\My Time With You\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "D:\F95\My Time With You\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\F95\My Time With You\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
  File "D:\F95\My Time With You\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
  File "D:\F95\My Time With You\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
  File "D:\F95\My Time With You\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 298, in event
    rv = super(Viewport, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\F95\My Time With You\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1070, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\F95\My Time With You\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1005, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\F95\My Time With You\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\F95\My Time With You\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "D:\F95\My Time With You\renpy\rollback.py", line 1078, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "D:\F95\My Time With You\renpy\rollback.py", line 889, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "D:\F95\My Time With You\renpy\rollback.py", line 807, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
My Time with You 0.24
Sat Jan 13 21:53:46 2024

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
If you aren't feeling it by now the game probably just isn't for you. There's some light drama and a couple twists, but it's very lighthearted slice-of-life romance throughout the whole game really.
That sucks. I was hoping for some character growth, twists, and meaningful choices. The protag is too dense and well... lame for my tastes. Dice carries him hard. Doubt he'd have a job or get any action without his help. Anyway, thanks for the info. I'll move on to somethin else.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Replaying a bit in prep for the end of book 2 and was just getting really frustrated by Hikari. Man I wish someone would tell her to grow the hell up and stop being such a self centered shit to the people you are supposed to love.

Apologies to Hikari fans, I see she is rated #1 in votes here, but fuck can she be annoying. Definitely my least favorite of all the girls and I have no where else to vent about it.

Excited for this upcoming Hime chapter but I really look forward to for more FMC, Sayumi, and Chitose content.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Replaying a bit in prep for the end of book 2 and was just getting really frustrated by Hikari. Man I wish someone would tell her to grow the hell up and stop being such a self centered shit to the people you are supposed to love.
I can relate, got quite annoyed with her scheming and plotting. It's like she's made it her personal mission to have the MC sleep with anyone, regardless if they're supposed to be part of the harem or not... This isn't in-line with what Yukine wanted either. Paraphrasing, she told the MC she'd be fine with him being with the harem women, but it didn't mean he got free rein to sleep with just anyone.

Love Chitose, but as far as we know, she was never a part of it. Same for Iroha, who's deservedly on the bottom of the tier-list.

Reactions: Yarazin

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I just got to the wedding dress scene which made me feel better so I am not as mad at her now. Maybe I'm just grumpy today. :)

About Chitose and Iroha, maybe a spoiler but the dev has said that they will feature in Book 4, and I believe they are both optional.

Reactions: Quetzzz

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
About Chitose and Iroha, maybe a spoiler but the dev has said that they will feature in Book 4, and I believe they are both optional.
Chitose is optional already in Book 2, unless the dev wants to give us another chance to open her path again in book 3-4.
Iroha, personally, couldn't care less about her. If the story fleshes out her character more, perhaps then I'll see something in her… But right now, no thanks.
I also didn't like the MC fooling around with her, paraphrasing again: "I'm sure Yukine will understand, Iroha has done so much for Hikari/us." Transactional sex just isn't for me
, and whatever Iroha did, the good friend she's been… The player didn't really experience that (even less when declining her in the shower cabin or letting her be a voyeur). Throughout these events, I had the iffy feeling that the MC was fooling around with Iroha behind everyone's back, but this got cleared up eventually. (People will say, "But Quetz, the MC would NEVER do that. But: he's capable of cheating and did it in the original timeline, as well as on the sofa with FMC, and he's able to do whatever the writer wants him to do.)

Now, Hime, that's the kind of setup/progression I love. It's a slow burn, but we're getting to know her. She gets the opportunity (a lot more than other characters) to show her personality. It seems a good deal of players agree with this, seeing that even without any sex scenes (at the time of the poll), she's more liked than Hana, Chitose and Iroha.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
been playing this for over two years now, but still can't figure out who is called FMC here, since MC always in control... is it sister? daughter? weird monster girl between chapters?

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
been playing this for over two years now, but still can't figure out who is called FMC here, since MC always in control... is it sister? daughter? weird monster girl between chapters?
FMC refers to the daughter (or clone? if you don't use the patch)

Reactions: Danv

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
My Time with You [Offscreen Chapters] [EoloStudios] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [184 MB]
- - -

Mac [180 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
So there is no main story progression in this update? Or I misread the changelog? Just to be sure!

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
So there is no main story progression in this update? Or I misread the changelog? Just to be sure!
I started downloading that main one as well, until I noticed that the update was actually for "Offscreen Chapters" (which I assume is a collection of side stories). This is a completely separate download, too, so there's no update to the main story this time around.

Reactions: Amnezziia
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes