My Time with You [Book 2 Ch.12] [EoloStudios] [Español]

Traducción no oficial, hecha por mi

Pc Parche
Download:
Apk
Download:

DeepChannelStore

Dec 17, 2020
hi i download book 2 but what the different with android and android (patched)? i try mega link to each 1 they both the same. where is non patched?

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
hi i download book 2 but what the different with android and android (patched)? i try mega link to each 1 they both the same. where is non patched?
It's the mods that put up the link here in F95 so I'm unsure which is which, but you can go to our pages for other mirrors/download links if you'd like.

DeepChannelStore

Dec 17, 2020
It's the mods that put up the link here in F95 so I'm unsure which is which, but you can go to our pages for other mirrors/download links if you'd like.

thx! i check it but there no "incest patch" and "no incest patch" same for book 1 :'(
its ok if theres no i m willing to go incest version in future if there no "no incest patch" ;D

lol i love the game so much that i disregard incest just for this i never do that to any game
i respecc you man:cool:

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
thx! i check it but there no "incest patch" and "no incest patch" same for book 1 :'(
its ok if theres no i m willing to go incest version in future if there no "no incest patch" ;D

lol i love the game so much that i disregard incest just for this i never do that to any game
i respecc you man:cool:

APKs here are patched.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Listen Dev, and listen good!
I'm only telling you this ONCE!
this is a great fucking game man keep it up!
LOUDER!
Aha! Thank you, can't wait to show everyone the whole game but that's going to take some time.

That ending.....what a low blow, dev = <
I've been getting that a lot, although chapter 12 did open things nicely and was substantially long :3
There had to be a stopping point, and that's the perfect one. I'm not trying to oversell it but chapter 13 will be magnificent!

phaserstostun

Jan 28, 2019
I am having trouble getting into Book Two.

I played Book One and have saved at several different places at the end of chapter 11 -- and nothing seems to be working.

Any tips?

1655097682653.png

1655097728741.png

phaserstostun

Jan 28, 2019
Ok -- so apparently I only played to the end of Chapter 10. I didn't realize it because the old file was labeled Book1 (as opposed to chapter 10) and the in-game message at the end of Chapter 10 said it was the final version in Book 1.

This was super tedious to work through -- you may want to consider just allowing people to continue and putting a warning/disclaimer at the start of chapter 2 (as opposed to a hard block).

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Ok -- so apparently I only played to the end of Chapter 10. I didn't realize it because the old file was labeled Book1 (as opposed to chapter 10) and the in-game message at the end of Chapter 10 said it was the final version in Book 1.

This was super tedious to work through -- you may want to consider just allowing people to continue and putting a warning/disclaimer at the start of chapter 2 (as opposed to a hard block).
Yeah, that was troubling for previous audiences indeed; since ch11 was put in book 1 abruptly and the code for accessing book 2 is at the very end of book 1 which in retrospect should've been at the end of book 1 title screen, so it required players to keep clicking til it sends you back. Although we put a scene there to make sure players keep clicking. Too late now to make that minor revision, and I'm sure most of our old fans like you already passed through it or is active here. I'll put it in the dev notes.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
I stumbled upon this game today and flew through book 1 thinking that book 2 was already at its 12th chapter... I am now sad, and anxious for more

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
That moment when Chapter 12 ends the way it does:

But then remembering what that means for the start of Chapter 13:

I like pretty much everything about this game so far. I do have a few hopes though. They aren't make or break for me, the game is already top notch and I'll be sticking with it baring some catastrophic event. One of my hopes is that, perhaps, some unexpected girls can get added to the harem that maybe our future wife wasn't expecting. After all the girls are kind of opening some floodgates here, and there will be ripples, maybe a few extra "fish" might get in the pond... if you know what I mean? ;)

Another thing is Dice. Don't read if you either really like him or just don't care about my thoughts about him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
One of my hopes is that, perhaps, some unexpected girls can get added to the harem that maybe our future wife wasn't expecting. After all the girls are kind of opening some floodgates here, and there will be ripples, maybe a few extra "fish" might get in the pond... if you know what I mean? ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Sniperviper6

Feb 23, 2022
Played through all of the chapters. As much as I love the game so far not the biggest fan of Yukine having 95% of the sex scenes. And the other 5% aren't even "real" since its just imagination. Really hope the rest of the story will delve more into the other characters and give them more screen time.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes