• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kiaterra117

Jan 16, 2018
i get this error when trying to load a save from book 1 how do fix it

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\Downloads\mega games\My Time with You All Books\MTWYBook2Chapter19-0.19-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Downloads\mega games\My Time with You All Books\MTWYBook2Chapter19-0.19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\Downloads\mega games\My Time with You All Books\MTWYBook2Chapter19-0.19-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\mega games\My Time with You All Books\MTWYBook2Chapter19-0.19-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Downloads\mega games\My Time with You All Books\MTWYBook2Chapter19-0.19-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\Downloads\mega games\My Time with You All Books\MTWYBook2Chapter19-0.19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\Downloads\mega games\My Time with You All Books\MTWYBook2Chapter19-0.19-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "D:\Downloads\mega games\My Time with You All Books\MTWYBook2Chapter19-0.19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
File "D:\Downloads\mega games\My Time with You All Books\MTWYBook2Chapter19-0.19-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\Downloads\mega games\My Time with You All Books\MTWYBook2Chapter19-0.19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\Downloads\mega games\My Time with You All Books\MTWYBook2Chapter19-0.19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\Downloads\mega games\My Time with You All Books\MTWYBook2Chapter19-0.19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\Downloads\mega games\My Time with You All Books\MTWYBook2Chapter19-0.19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\Downloads\mega games\My Time with You All Books\MTWYBook2Chapter19-0.19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 322, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\mega games\My Time with You All Books\MTWYBook2Chapter19-0.19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "D:\Downloads\mega games\My Time with You All Books\MTWYBook2Chapter19-0.19-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "D:\Downloads\mega games\My Time with You All Books\MTWYBook2Chapter19-0.19-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 1078, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "D:\Downloads\mega games\My Time with You All Books\MTWYBook2Chapter19-0.19-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 889, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "D:\Downloads\mega games\My Time with You All Books\MTWYBook2Chapter19-0.19-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 807, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished Book1, and while I loved it, starting Book 2 and learning it doesn't take anything from Book1 kinda makes the first part feel kinda redundant in terms of player choice. Nothing we chose in Book1 matters, which sucks.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished Book 2 up to Chapter 19; I'm really enjoying the story and the characters so far but I have to say the secrets and mysteries are killing me.

Reactions: eolostudios

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Will the game have pregnancy in the future?
Or futanari or trap maybe? :)))
This is the closest to futanari or trap we're ever going to get in MTWY.
1672198787195.png
Explanation: Someone put our game in the VNDB and listed Chitose as a male.
Ch19 spoiler below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure what's up with the pregnancy kink, but biologically speaking, pregnancy can cause hormone fluctuations and improved blood circulation, making the woman's skin look clearer, or so to say, "glowing." Maybe it's that.

Actual pregnancy with the heroines will come when the story gets to it.

Is there any way for me to download just the updated chapter? Or do I have to download the entire game again?
Sadly, the latter and the game isn't that big enough for us to consider the method of just adding updates. You could always go for the compressed version.

If F95 download mirrors are slow for you(they are for me), go to our itch or patreon/substar pages for other hosting mirrors.
i get this error when trying to load a save from book 1 how do fix it

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Don't load book one saves, that's unnecessary.. Finish book 1 completely, click til the end. Then just press START on book 2.

Just finished Book 2 up to Chapter 19; I'm really enjoying the story and the characters so far but I have to say the secrets and mysteries are killing me.
RIP brother, we'll miss you. Also, ahank you.

Last edited:

Galaher

Feb 7, 2022
Can someone help me with a save of version 0.18? It seems that I lost the saves when I uninstalled the previous version and it won't let me play this new version and tells me to play the first book again lol

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Just finished book 1.
And it was just amazing. I loved the romance.
Downloading book 2........

By reading your patreon post you are really into this project...you have book 3 planned as well.

Good luck with your project........Thanks for this amazing game.

Last edited:

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
i loved the game amazing story with plausible character growth the only 3 upsets.............

1.the initial first chapters felt fast and got longer but 19 felt like the most anticipated but also the quickest chapter

2. out of all the girls other then past tense, hime is the only one without content still :cry: (the auntie is within shagging distance thats why i didnt include her)

3. ngl in the first book outside of the boob bouncing animations during sex being non existent the animations were really clean and crisp, buttttt the second books animations sucked all around mainly because the were insanely laggy, other then moments that were from another persons perspective they actually played without being laggy.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Last I've played is around September, and this new version somehow resets the MC's name? Is there anyway to see the files to remember the name I used? I remember the first name but I can't remember what last name I used. I often use random names whenever there's no default names like this, you see.

Immersion and all that, you know?

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Last I've played is around September, and this new version somehow resets the MC's name? Is there anyway to see the files to remember the name I used? I remember the first name but I can't remember what last name I used. I often use random names whenever there's no default names like this, you see.

Immersion and all that, you know?
Answer: Download Book 1 and open it, MC's name should still be there. The surname gets mentioned in the early scenes of ch 5, 6 and 7.

Unwanted explanation: There was a coding issue that fcked up carrying over the player's name (it would appear as "none"); we fixed it, but it would mean replaying the game all over again. So we decided to put that in the backburner for now and change it when MTWY is complete but also made the naming as synced as possible to the story. Sadly, it does slightly break immersion if you change the name for book 2, but I also advise against doing that.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Answer: Download Book 1 and open it, MC's name should still be there. The surname gets mentioned in the early scenes of ch 5, 6 and 7.

Unwanted explanation: There was a coding issue that fcked up carrying over the player's name (it would appear as "none"); we fixed it, but it would mean replaying the game all over again. So we decided to put that in the backburner for now and change it when MTWY is complete but also made the naming as synced as possible to the story. Sadly, it does slightly break immersion if you change the name for book 2, but I also advise against doing that.
Thanks! Just restarted the entirety of Book 2 and everything's fine now.

So... next update's for Akemi now yeah?

Reactions: mugennoten

VaerShyr

Sep 16, 2022
Dice and MC are my OTP. Not in a sexual way, but just got to the part where Sayumi said she loved MC more than anyone else, including Dice, and my first thought was "Thems fightin words little lady".

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes