• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
I don't like MC. He's a coward and a total dick to his sister
Coward? MC chased after his main girl the moment she arrived and got her by chapter 3.
His hesitation towards everyone else is normal.
Excuse this MC for having a moral sense of what's happening and not being "I want to hump em when I see em."

So coward? Not at all. Passive? Possibly, but as the chapters went on and his reservations cleared up, his advances towards the other girls especially Kanehana were anything but cowardice.

Total dick to his sister? Did you take everything out of context?
Assuming you stopped at chapter 8 of which the only chapter that displays any hostility from MC towards his sister, let's break that down.

Chapter 8:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Later chapters even shows that MC always put her first above the other heroines.

Last edited:

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
So... next update's for Akemi now yeah?
Perhaps, I'm uncertain.
c20t307.png

Dice and MC are my OTP. Not in a sexual way, but just got to the part where Sayumi said she loved MC more than anyone else, including Dice, and my first thought was "Thems fightin words little lady".
She'll show her work pretty soon. :sneaky:

A quick update for those who are not in our discord SV and/or following our public posts on our other pages:

Ch20 was out almost 2 weeks ago, but the public release will take longer than usual now.
I'm re-rendering book 1, which should take a month, and EO is sitting pretty.

Mįsteryosø

Dec 5, 2021
I actually like Sayumi better than the others but i'm kinda anxious bout what she's hiding, cuz we see the recording of adult Sayumi but still pink hair right (forgot what chapter) I also believe her about loving the MC than any other heroine hehe~ I'm excited about the dates we're having for present Sayumi (I hope in the upcoming chapter, we get to see her more)

Reactions: eolostudios

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Feels like a good time for a replay when that update drops. Held off on a lot of book 2 as well so I could binge, looking forward to it!

Reactions: kingc123

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
First week of March is the estimate, the public will be 1 version behind exclusive.
Re-rendering is currently at chapter 9.
View attachment 2411979
Here's grandpa cafe owner giving you two thumbs-up for your patience.
In some next update, will the MC have the chance to make love with a futanari character?
You said earlier that this game has a futanari character, right?

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
In some next update, will the MC have the chance to make love with a futanari character?
You said earlier that this game has a futanari character, right?
No, Dev has stated as of Dec 2022 that no Futa in this game - the closest to futa or trap the game will ever get is someone mislabeling Chitose as a male on VNDB. So if you have seen a 'dev' say there will be, it would be a game dev for a different game.

Friendly hint: Search is helpful (top of page, to the right side). I used the search for "Futanari" and found the dev post straight away.

Dev post: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-time-with-you-book-2-ch-19-eolostudios.80371/post-9709956

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
Dice and MC are my OTP. Not in a sexual way, but just got to the part where Sayumi said she loved MC more than anyone else, including Dice, and my first thought was "Thems fightin words little lady".
Even Hikari concedes that she's 2nd to Dice.

reznar

Mar 14, 2018
Chapter 20 is now public after the Book 1 Remastered (again?) is out for Patrons. Chapter 20 was solid, definitely a good culmination of a thread that they've been playing with for a while now.

Note: Android Users are currently SOL, dev's still trying to get the Android Builds pushed out.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Chapter 20 is now public after the Book 1 Remastered (again?) is out for Patrons. Chapter 20 was solid, definitely a good culmination of a thread that they've been playing with for a while now.

Note: Android Users are currently SOL, dev's still trying to get the Android Builds pushed out.
Re-rendered, the Remaster was only reshading and only took 2 days to do.

Here's a good example of Remaster vs Rerender
1679857550909.png vs. 1679857584892.png

The android port isn't up yet because some kont whose name shall not be mentioned but rhymes with sicko slept disturbingly early for no apparent reason. I preferably would've waited for said build before posting it here and itch but whatever floats your boat (y).

Last edited:
Reactions: reznar

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Am I correct in thinking that this games story is entirely slice of life?

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes