• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

kingsam

Jan 28, 2019
Is there book1 link for windows in gofile?
Anyone can help because other link like taking too long to download.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is there book1 link for windows in gofile?
Anyone can help because other link like taking too long to download.
The Compressed version for Book1 has a GoFile link. That is the only one I see. Enjoy! :>)

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Just wanted to say thank you for making an amazing game with wholesome,harem and NO NTR. I appreciate all the love and efforts you have been putting up into the game. All the girls look really pretty and likeable with different personality I just hope the protag isnt some generic asshole. Also no need to be stressed out about releasing earlier just take your time.

Anyways thanks for the game eolostudios and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^

talibos

Sep 18, 2017
Help please

I have changed my PC and when I try to play this game (using my old saves) the name of the MC is changed to "None". Can anybody help?

Thank you

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Question
I wonder when will you reveal the face of MC or it bc you didn't want to do that
I actually have two points set up for that, one a lot sooner than the other but nothing is definite; but the face has been ready for quite some time already. Depends on which has the better impact on the narrative.

Help please

I have changed my PC and when I try to play this game (using my old saves) the name of the MC is changed to "None". Can anybody help?

Thank you
Did you also transfer your persistent save file?

talibos

Sep 18, 2017
I actually have two points set up for that, one a lot sooner than the other but nothing is definite; but the face has been ready for quite some time already. Depends on which has the better impact on the narrative.

Did you also transfer your persistent save file?
Yeah, in the folder user/appdata/locallow etc

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes