HonEkoNoTaI

Oct 29, 2021
One bug i found : i don't know exactly how it is intended, but as far as i can understand the perk Introvert, it says +10% to everything done alone.
So it should work with computer studying.
It worked that way day 1 : +1.1 smart
But then each of my other tries gives +1 smart only

strangely, after i bought some study books, when i made tries again, i gained +1.1 smart again.

and then on monday after having the crush event, when i study on computer, i gain +1 smart only again.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
My Tuition Academia 0.7.2 Release
1637922635723.png
5 New Endings!
Tying up five additional routes in this update and let you get a girlfriend, hooray. Next update? Might be the last...

Links:

Win/Linux:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Changelog:

Major:

• Yomo Route Event: Yomo will now ask if you want to be her girlfriend if you visit again after the Sixty-Nine, this will unlock her ending regardless of your choice
  • Yomo Route Ending: Complete Yomo's Route.
  • Yoko Route Ending: Complete Yoko's Route.
  • Dominatrix Ending: Complete the Dungeon.
  • Sex Addict Ending: +200 Sexual Desire.
  • Prostitute Ending: Sell Sex in every location.
  • New Outfit: Dominatrix
  • You can now rename your crush/boyfriend. (Can be done through the cheats menu too)
  • You can now study with your crush/boyfriend.
  • Accessories: Slime Hair and Body, unlocked after Slime Girl ending. Not reflected in Sex/Event CG.
Minor:
  • Endings Menu: Now separates unseen and seen endings for clarity.
  • Blackmail Event: The dialogue where you get the lewd formal outfit doesn't repeat.
  • Hero Suit Event: No longer triggers on weekends
  • Beach - Sunbathing: Requirements are now enforced and the sexual desire gain when flirting now scale with perks/quirks.
  • Dungeon - Suspended: Now shorts pregnancy.
  • Anal Queen: Skipping vaginal at the massage parlour now sticks, allowing the route to be progressed without any vaginal sex.
  • When Cumflated: The hospital won't unlock.
  • When Cumflated: Your Boyfriend no longer acknowledges it as pregnancy. Taco will now try to explain that she just put on weight.
  • Buying Alcohol: Can no longer spend more money than you have.
  • Pregnancy tests now tell you how many days are left in your pregnancy.
  • New Advanced Cheat: Natural Pregnancy Speed (1x, 2x, 4x, 6x)
  • Club Misc: The first time you would be invited to go clubbing, if you have over 30 sexual desire, it now occurs as a non-random event on any day to make unlocking the club much easier.
  • Park Misc: Unlock event now also procs if you have 100 sexual desire, and the character will be wearing the bar outfit outside for the event.
  • Everything in the Shops are now slightly more expensive. (To compensate with money gain buffs.)
  • Fixed Introvert not procing its multiplier during the afternoon after you spend the morning outside.
  • You now have to meet Susu before the Onsen hand job option appears.
  • Selfie Star now appears in the cheats menu.
  • Gloryholes, Selling Panties, and Prostitution now show your scaled money earnings in dialogue and choices.
  • Ensured that every instance of moaning is on the voice track.
  • Scares now only happen once per instance of the game. Taco will sometimes acknowledge the player if you try to rewind.
  • Anal Queens can no longer skip the massage parlour scare.
  • Fixed scenes where nipple piercings appear even if you take them off.
  • Plenty of coding and typo fixes.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
My Tuition Academia 0.7.2 Release
View attachment 1519452
5 New Endings!
Tying up five additional routes in this update and let you get a girlfriend, hooray. Next update? Might be the last...

Links:

Win/Linux:
- - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - WORKUPLOAD

Changelog:

Major:

• Yomo Route Event: Yomo will now ask if you want to be her girlfriend if you visit again after the Sixty-Nine, this will unlock her ending regardless of your choice
  • Yomo Route Ending: Complete Yomo's Route.
  • Yoko Route Ending: Complete Yoko's Route.
  • Dominatrix Ending: Complete the Dungeon.
  • Sex Addict Ending: +200 Sexual Desire.
  • Prostitute Ending: Sell Sex in every location.
  • New Outfit: Dominatrix
  • You can now rename your crush/boyfriend. (Can be done through the cheats menu too)
  • You can now study with your crush/boyfriend.
  • Accessories: Slime Hair and Body, unlocked after Slime Girl ending. Not reflected in Sex/Event CG.
Minor:
  • Endings Menu: Now separates unseen and seen endings for clarity.
  • Blackmail Event: The dialogue where you get the lewd formal outfit doesn't repeat.
  • Hero Suit Event: No longer triggers on weekends
  • Beach - Sunbathing: Requirements are now enforced and the sexual desire gain when flirting now scale with perks/quirks.
  • Dungeon - Suspended: Now shorts pregnancy.
  • Anal Queen: Skipping vaginal at the massage parlour now sticks, allowing the route to be progressed without any vaginal sex.
  • When Cumflated: The hospital won't unlock.
  • When Cumflated: Your Boyfriend no longer acknowledges it as pregnancy. Taco will now try to explain that she just put on weight.
  • Buying Alcohol: Can no longer spend more money than you have.
  • Pregnancy tests now tell you how many days are left in your pregnancy.
  • New Advanced Cheat: Natural Pregnancy Speed (1x, 2x, 4x, 6x)
  • Club Misc: The first time you would be invited to go clubbing, if you have over 30 sexual desire, it now occurs as a non-random event on any day to make unlocking the club much easier.
  • Park Misc: Unlock event now also procs if you have 100 sexual desire, and the character will be wearing the bar outfit outside for the event.
  • Everything in the Shops are now slightly more expensive. (To compensate with money gain buffs.)
  • Fixed Introvert not procing its multiplier during the afternoon after you spend the morning outside.
  • You now have to meet Susu before the Onsen hand job option appears.
  • Selfie Star now appears in the cheats menu.
  • Gloryholes, Selling Panties, and Prostitution now show your scaled money earnings in dialogue and choices.
  • Ensured that every instance of moaning is on the voice track.
  • Scares now only happen once per instance of the game. Taco will sometimes acknowledge the player if you try to rewind.
  • Anal Queens can no longer skip the massage parlour scare.
  • Fixed scenes where nipple piercings appear even if you take them off.
  • Plenty of coding and typo fixes.
oh damn those are a lot of endings, we really are at the endgame now

feels weird to see games actually being finished in here ngl, especially a parody game of all things since most of em usually get milked forever, props to you for that.

Will the boyfriend get a good ending, an ending when you stay with him while cheating on him at his back or both?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Will the boyfriend get a good ending, an ending when you stay with him while cheating on him at his back or both?
The loyal GF ending will be split into two, one where you're loyal and one where you choose to cheat.

how do you get the true ending?
It's not available yet, it's just a tease.

hi TwistedScarlett60 your game is contening mt lady or will contain ? ^^
At this point, unlikely

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
The loyal GF ending will be split into two, one where you're loyal and one where you choose to cheat.
There could be a third ending for a cheating virgin. And also a forth for a loyal, but promiscuous GF, but that would involve implementation of an option to have an open relationship with the Crush.

Nyx2k

Sep 26, 2021
Bug report time.
When sunbathing while pregnant, beeing naked and having a tan, the equiped hairstyle (both versions) and eyes are not showing up. Weaing a swimsuit is bug free, and not having a tan aswell.

And in the dungeon when beeing pregnant and suspended in the lower view the cum and cock layer are below the pregnant belly layer in the artwork.

When using the 6x pregnancy speed option the pregnancy test states 277/240 days pregnant before birth happens naturally the next day. Just a visual bug I assume because the days seem to be 35 (if I counted correctly) like the cheat says.

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
That's actually the case:
View attachment 1509643
Muting the voice will mute the moans. Muting sound will mute the sex noises, ambience and misc sounds.

Dunno. It'll be done when it's done I guess.

Bug report:

After studying with Yomo, the moaning sound effect is STUCK!
I tried saving and reloading, and restarting the game, but the sound effect is stuck there.

Please fix this, as it's quite annoying

Nyx2k

Sep 26, 2021
The Buttplug is needed for pictures on lonelyfans. You cant wear it sadly.

I found a inconsistency bug.
Started a new game and on the very first friday I instantly got approached by the blackmail classmate, showing me the directors nude shoot picture. I havent been doing any studio work yet and only visited the studio to decline the contract (stats too low). Only did one stream beforehand.

Nyx2k

Sep 26, 2021
You can use any other scene with moaning to ovveride the bug and force it to stop. I found out the park gangbang works. Update: Watching Tina (the pink girl) a second time and choosing vaginal also stops the loop.

When using the thrill seeker perk and doing the first blowjob scene in the massage parlor after the introduction it gives the message for "you come down from the thrill of having vaginal sex" the next morning.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 89 Votes