damace2k

Oct 25, 2018
Wasnt able to get Crush to be my Boyfriend. Changed back to v71 and saved after it. loaded and its working.
im the only one who cant get crush to be boyfriend in v72?

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

HonEkoNoTaI

Oct 29, 2021
Hey, thanks for taht quick fix, i guess for the infinite moaning reported above.

• Pregnancy tests now tell you how many days are left in your pregnancy.
considering going hospital when pregnant already shows the number of pregnancy days, it should show the days until baby comes too.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
OP has been updated with 0.7.2b hotfix:

Changelog 0.7.2b:
Several instances of moaning staying on in the background have been fixed, and also placed a check to make sure ambient sounds can't be carried past their event. If you already have a cursed world with moaning in the background, please activate any event such as working at the bar to get rid of it.
Updated Blackmail event activating too early if you visit the Studio but don't do anything there.
To-Do List: Yomo's route now requires completing the new event before it says 'Complete'.
Updated thrill seeker so the benefit still activates if you perform the same action for the first time twice in a day. e.g. You do your first and second blowjob in the same day it wouldn't activate preciously.
Typo Fixes

I can also confirm that the next update won't be the last because I decided I needed to add two extra endings :KEK:

Edit: Also a big fuckin woops, you can't ask your crush to be your boyfriend in this update unless his name is "Crush". I'll fix it with the next update with the girlfriend ending.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Let's be honest, the only reason we keep spamming bug reports is for the easy likes from the dev. Shame on us.
I report bugs because they actually get seen by the dev and they fix them.
I've actually seen a couple forums where the dev flips out when you point out bugs like the one who found it is somehow at fault.

niceguy329

Sep 1, 2021

Changelog 0.7.2b:
Several instances of moaning staying on in the background have been fixed, and also placed a check to make sure ambient sounds can't be carried past their event. If you already have a cursed world with moaning in the background, please activate any event such as working at the bar to get rid of it.
Updated Blackmail event activating too early if you visit the Studio but don't do anything there.
To-Do List: Yomo's route now requires completing the new event before it says 'Complete'.
Updated thrill seeker so the benefit still activates if you perform the same action for the first time twice in a day. e.g. You do your first and second blowjob in the same day it wouldn't activate preciously.
Typo Fixes

I can also confirm that the next update won't be the last because I decided I needed to add two extra endings :KEK:
For the supervisor event how do u trigger it

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Question Twist

Any plans to add events where the MC can share her crush/boyfriend with her female friends like Yomo and Susu?

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019

Changelog 0.7.2b:
Typo Fixes

can we have something more for Mr.Slime please like actually get pregnant from him

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It was a jest. I do want this game to be the best it can be. Most Ren'Py games on this site use those horrible 3D models that look barely human. How anyone can spank the monkey to those nightmares I will never know.

Here we have 10/10 art that won't make you lose self-esteem if you think it's sexy. Like seriously, Friendship With Benefits is severly underrated and I'm neither a furry nor a brony.

I think it can already get you pregnant. Not sure though I'm not into slime or tentacles but the changelog said something about Mr. Slime pregnancy.
Absolutely. I'm curious as to what their next game will be. I liked FWB and I loved this one. Monster Girl 1,000 is a little iffy for me, though. Not sure why. I love monster girls. I just wasn't able to get into it.
How about Kim Possible? I can't think of a single KP game that has actually finished, lol. There are a lot of cute girl characters in the series, and who hasn't had the hots for Shego when they were younger?
That and Steven Universe. Both seem to only get games that are canceled constantly.

Reactions: K115

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Fix up in a few min, just uploading it to mirrors.
The Yoko 69 scene does it, as well. I'm noticing it only in scenes where the one moaning is the mc.
And the first studio scene where you don't stop the director has no sound at all.
The issue seems pretty widespread.

TwistedScarlett60
I'm using the 72b version and can't unlock the Yoko or Yomo endings. I did all their scenes, and even paid off the tuition. But I'm not seeing an 'endings' tab even show up at all.

Last edited:

HonEkoNoTaI

Oct 29, 2021
Okay, a few bug that are still on, or appeared with latest version (0.7.2 didn't try the hotfix but i guess no change about those):

(minor) no groping picture for the new dominatrix outfit
(even more minor) sex pictures don't show the slime accessories (well, i don't even know why you've put this option, as it would lead to more work with sex scene ;p )
(major) in the morning , working at massage parlor doing anal sex or vaginal sex prevents all daily events to occur (monday - crush, tuesday - catcallers, wednesday - clubing, thursday - bus groping, friday - blacmailing, saturday - onsen) and it even prevented my pregnant character to have natural birth, leading to 241/240 days of pregnancy, and then keeping pregnant even if i perform other activities than massage parlor.
(major) at massage parlor again : Anal queen character having done directly anal sex, can then choose vaginal sex service and still being virgin.

these interactions with anal queen perk seem tricky to code
keep up the good work :)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
these interactions with anal queen perk seem tricky to code
keep up the good work :)
Think choosing Anal Queen is the reason my endings aren't showing up?
I've paid off the tuition and finished both Yoko and Yomo's scenes, but the endings tab isn't showing up. To test, I even did the massage parlor all the way through and still no endings tab.
I started a new game with this update.

Edit: Nope. Tried again without the perk and it still isn't letting me unlock endings.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This is an OK little game.

But for the life of me, I don't get how this receives 10x as much from patrons than fx Last Hope, which is a full fledged 3D game with a really good story.

• Wow
Reactions: XoticRealmZ

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This is an OK little game.

But for the life of me, I don't get how this receives 10x as much from patrons than fx Last Hope, which is a full fledged 3D game with a really good story.
because it's fun...

Not saying whatever Last Hope is isn't fun. But this game has a very responsive dev who delivers updates rather quickly and listens to their fans. It also delivers on a variety of kinks. Also, we're not subjected to 25 slides of awful dialogue, which helps.

Reactions: XoticRealmZ

HonEkoNoTaI

Oct 29, 2021
Think choosing Anal Queen is the reason my endings aren't showing up?
I've paid off the tuition and finished both Yoko and Yomo's scenes, but the endings tab isn't showing up. To test, I even did the massage parlor all the way through and still no endings tab.
I started a new game with this update.

Edit: Nope. Tried again without the perk and it still isn't letting me unlock endings.
Actually i used a save that i began long before this update, and i was able to see all endings except the "True" one, but that last one is a teaser so it's normal at this point.
As soon as i finished downloading the quick fix i can try a new game too.

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes