Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
This is an OK little game.

But for the life of me, I don't get how this receives 10x as much from patrons than fx Last Hope, which is a full fledged 3D game with a really good story.
Not everyone puts a premium on a game being full fledged 3D. Also, there are many factors that can come into play, like update frequency, what people think of the dev, what the art is like, how much people enjoy the game, how much the creator markets their game, and even sheer luck.

Reactions: XoticRealmZ

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Only on F95zone can a game that has only been in development for 3 months get a negative review for having, I quote "very little to do".
The game has fucking 63 Sex CG. 63! (With 7 more coming too) I play tons of hentai games and that's far above average. :HideThePain:
Are they suffering Stockholm syndrome from devs that spend years making barely anything? :KEK:

Think choosing Anal Queen is the reason my endings aren't showing up?
I've paid off the tuition and finished both Yoko and Yomo's scenes, but the endings tab isn't showing up. To test, I even did the massage parlor all the way through and still no endings tab.
I started a new game with this update.

Edit: Nope. Tried again without the perk and it still isn't letting me unlock endings.
Endings are supposed to unlock after 31 days. Let me know if you still haven't unlocked it past that time.

This is an OK little game.

But for the life of me, I don't get how this receives 10x as much from patrons than fx Last Hope, which is a full fledged 3D game with a really good story.
This game doesn't get that from patrons, I do. Three time game developer and full-time artist that puts out a picture every two days.

My Tuition Academia is just a dumb game I made on a whim because I wanted to experiment with ren'py and gauge how popular it'd be with audiences. Honestly I didn't even plan for it to be half this large (still too short for some apparently? Not every game needs to be a 20 hour ball busting epic that takes 5% of my life to develop, wtf)
I've learnt a lot about what audiences what and expect. It's clear to me that people are far more interested in linear experiences with a focus on story that builds relationships, not sex-first sim games. (oh, and male protagonist > female protagonist)

Last edited:

HonEkoNoTaI

Oct 29, 2021
ssj782 : I started a new game and i completed Yomo's path and gained access to the ending without any problem. Did you check the Todo list for uncomplete sections ?

edited : and as TwistedScarlet just said : endings unlock at day 32, Yomo's path can easily be fullfilled earlier, so you have to keep playing until day 32 to be able to see endings (select in female dorm screen)

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
TheHighSpire
Yo, you said
I was very close at ranking this game at 4 starts, but it honestly lacks more content to justify that score.
Did you actually unlock any of the other areas?
1637969153396.png
I provided a to-do list and tips to help you find content. (See Top Right)
1637969174737.png

As for "lack of content" this game has:
10 Random Event Sex CG
21 LonelyFans/ChatFap CG
3 Masturbating Scenes for Fingers/Vibrator/Dildo
4 Sex CG at the Student Bar
4 Sex Scenes at the Pool
4 Sex Scenes at the Beach
4 Sex Scenes at the Massage Parlour
6 Sex Scenes at the Club
4 Sex Scenes at the Studio
4 Sex Scenes at the Yomo Estate (Tutoring)
6 Sex Scenes at the Strip Club
7 'Ending Sex Scenes' which act as unique epilogues based on your character's experiences
6 Unique Pinups of the other girls purchasable on XTube
2 Grope Cut-ins while you're roaming the world map
10+ Outfits and Accessories.
None of this is including all the edits considered, including tan, hair/makeup style or piercings.

There are about 73 things here to tickle your pickle too. What more content do you want for that 4 star rating? I'm genuinely confused.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
ssj782 : I started a new game and i completed Yomo's path and gained access to the ending without any problem. Did you check the Todo list for uncomplete sections ?

edited : and as TwistedScarlet just said : endings unlock at day 32, Yomo's path can easily be fullfilled earlier, so you have to keep playing until day 32 to be able to see endings (select in female dorm screen)
Saw that post. That's probably why. I cheated the money but actually ground the stats the 'right' way so I'm at day 26.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Hmm... How to get 'True Ending', a bug or something to look out for in an update ??
26-11-2021-My Tuition Academia.png

I've completed all the 'To Do' ToDo.png

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Only on F95zone can a game that has only been in development for 3 months get a negative review for having, I quote "very little to do".
The game has fucking 63 Sex CG. 63! (With 7 more coming too) I play tons of hentai games and that's far above average. :HideThePain:
Are they suffering Stockholm syndrome from devs that spend years making barely anything? :KEK:

Endings are supposed to unlock after 31 days. Let me know if you still haven't unlocked it past that time.

My Tuition Academia is just a dumb game I made on a whim because I wanted to experiment with ren'py and gauge how popular it'd be with audiences. Honestly I didn't even plan for it to be half this large (still too short for some apparently? Not every game needs to be a 20 hour ball busting epic that takes 5% of my life to develop, wtf)
I've learnt a lot about what audiences what and expect. It's clear to me that people are far more interested in linear experiences with a focus on story that builds relationships, not sex-first sim games. (oh, and male protagonist > female protagonist)
1: Nice rant, lol. I'm not being sarcastic or demeaning. I just think it's funny (funny strange, not funny haha) that with as much content as the game has and the short time frame between updates people still manage to complain. You have every right to be annoyed.

2: Thanks for that info. I was on day 24 according to my save, so that was why the Endings weren't showing up. The money grind is still a little painful, so I cheated it. But I did the stats the right way.

3: Yoko's Ending didn't make a lot of sense for my playthrough. I had the mc dating Yomo, so the crush being in the ending wasn't viable. And what if you aren't dating anyone at all? You can also date the crush and break it off permanently, as well. So Yoko's ending would be very off there, as well.
Also, during the ending the mc says she has more feelings for Yoko than the crush, so why would she pick the crush over Yoko?

On a partially unrelated note, how do you feel about the Kim Possible challenge? Not a single game based on KP has made it anywhere so far. They keep being abandoned. There's one technically ongoing, but I've seen nothing on it for a long while. Ignore this if not. I just see how you actually finished a game so far and have this one close to done. And no one ever finishes a KP game.

Last edited:

HonEkoNoTaI

Oct 29, 2021
adding to the few scenes where i noticed Always Horny didn't work properly : when you go work at the student bar, after first time, you still can choose to "go through your shift normally" instead of being forced to show a bit more cleavage.

edited : in fact i already reported this somewhere page 37 or 39 ...
By the way, i really find it fun to take Always Horny perk and try to keep virgin state as long as possible ^^, without such goal, the game is really easy :)
Obviously, each new scene requires to take the perks into account and you can forget something about one or another. I think i didn't tell about blackmail guy, and onsen, but i think the Always Horny perk don't work well in these too.

another topic : grope event still shows pregnant belly even if the character is not knocked up (experienced while wearing waitress outift this time)

Last edited:

o7sniip

Dec 6, 2020

This game doesn't get that from patrons, I do. Three time game developer and full-time artist that puts out a picture every two days.

Thanks for making this game, it's honestly a more engaging and complete experience than 3/4 of the stuff on this site. It might not evolve to what I'd ideally like, but it doesn't matter, it's your project. All I can say that I really like your approach to non-linearity, customization, and good art.

HonEkoNoTaI

Oct 29, 2021
Minor:
[...]
  • Fixed Introvert not procing its multiplier during the afternoon after you spend the morning outside.
  • [...]
I'm afraid Introvert is not fully fixed, i made a new game and tried again : day 2 after meeting the Crush, when i used computer to study, i gain +1.0 smart only instead of +1.1.
It persisted the next day's afternoon, but is fixed if i go to the shop, even if not buying anything.

for some reason it happened on friday too, after passing test at school and even if there was no blackmail guy event, using computer as introvert to study earned only +1.0 smart instead of +1.1.

next week, day 16, meeting the crush didn't trigger the bug, but passing test on friday (day 20) made the bug appear again.
the bug is triggered by the first clubbing with Susu (which happened a tuesday and even if i never met susu going at the beach, probably because of the new system once sexual desire 30 is reached if i understood right))

finally, studying with the crush proc +1.1 smart, when you're actually not alone, so it shouldn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
oh damn those are a lot of endings, we really are at the endgame now

feels weird to see games actually being finished in here ngl, especially a parody game of all things since most of em usually get milked forever, props to you for that.

Will the boyfriend get a good ending, an ending when you stay with him while cheating on him at his back or both?
Right? Progress happens so fast that I'm currently just hanging back to wait until it's done since I can't play the releases fast enough to try them out.

Reactions: ARB582

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Welcome to F95, lmao. Honestly, don't let that get to you too much even though you have every right to. I've seen broken MTLs with less than 20 CGs get 3 star reviews or more just because. You're definitely right about devs that spend years barely making anything, especially those with large enough teams and cash flow that can set most people for life.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

HonEkoNoTaI

Oct 29, 2021
I found out a bug with adopted M. Slime : standing sex pass time normally in the morning, but if you do it during afternoon, time doesn't pass and you can repeat infinitely.

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
People will always complain no matter what. However I would rank this as one of the best games on this site.

My top 5 would be: Our Red Strings, Beign a Dik and this would make the cut too easily.

I would myself like more pregnancy related stuff since that is pretty hot.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
3: Yoko's Ending didn't make a lot of sense for my playthrough. I had the mc dating Yomo, so the crush being in the ending wasn't viable. And what if you aren't dating anyone at all? You can also date the crush and break it off permanently, as well. So Yoko's ending would be very off there, as well.
Also, during the ending the mc says she has more feelings for Yoko than the crush, so why would she pick the crush over Yoko?

On a partially unrelated note, how do you feel about the Kim Possible challenge? Not a single game based on KP has made it anywhere so far. They keep being abandoned. There's one technically ongoing, but I've seen nothing on it for a long while. Ignore this if not. I just see how you actually finished a game so far and have this one close to done. And no one ever finishes a KP game.
Endings: The endings are non-canon, and if the Yoko ending doesn't make much sense, then the 'virgin' ending is going to make even less sense since I won't force you to be a virgin to unlock it. The endings are more like a soup of possibilities that could be achieved via butterfly effect, that's why I chose to give that section a crystal ball as a background so it was vaguely fantastical.

Kim Possible Game: I already have my next 2-3 games planned, sorry! After MTA, there's Monster Girl 1,000, Friendship with Benefits 2, and then I have a long list of ideas.

adding to the few scenes where i noticed Always Horny didn't work properly : when you go work at the student bar, after first time, you still can choose to "go through your shift normally" instead of being forced to show a bit more cleavage.

another topic : grope event still shows pregnant belly even if the character is not knocked up (experienced while wearing waitress outift this time)
Always Horny: Actually has a small quirk about it which makes it only proc if you have about 10ish points higher than the requirement.

Grope Event: I did check this, I was unable to replicate it, and I thought it might be that the default version just makes 'Taco look chubby. (The pictures below are both non-pregnant)
1638000751761.png 1638000878994.png

Reactions: HonEkoNoTaI
4.50 star(s) 89 Votes