MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
I remember getting an animation to make Lith deepthroat while just fooling around with sex options.

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
I was really hoping Lithier would add some more dominant player scenes (a lot of scenes in second half of game are submissive player only) before calling the game finished and moving on to his next project (some alien matchmaker game).

Oh well, maybe a modder will add the option to wreck Petre the weredog's ass someday.

• Angry
Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
I remember getting an animation to make Lith deepthroat while just fooling around with sex options.
Odd, I'm not getting any options to see an animation, as far as I can tell it's supposed to happen while he's blowing you on the couch but no dice.

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
Why does my savefile always says achievement disabled? It even happens after I deleted all the old saves.

dontmindmeowo

Dec 1, 2019
Does someone know how to unlock the final image from the gallery, page 3, right after "Trust and resolve"? thats the only one im missing

dontmindmeowo

Dec 1, 2019
Does someone know how to unlock the final image from the gallery, page 3, right after "Trust and resolve"? thats the only one im missing
Nevermind, found it,

You need the blue collar, go to touch, grab, use her paw, select stop, go to grab again, and push her head down, you should see the animation there

sogorthefox

Jun 23, 2017
According to the wiki, there's apparently a secret ending that isn't revealed until the player finds it... anyone have any luck? (search for "???")

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
MVOL v1.01 is out for patreons, includes two new art pieces, and a third to replace an existing piece.
There is also some new wood door content.

Sadly I dont have it, but I can offer this consolation prize of v1.00 Deluxe edition in the meantime.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes