Sep 15, 2018
You can ether open the Flash player and drag and drop the SWF file into it or you can use "Open With" on the SWF file and find the Flash player.
I suppose at this point I should mention that the download isn't an SWF file, it's an EXE file (technically it's an MSI file but when you run it, it creates an EXE file)
Also, yes I have tried converting it from EXE to SWF, it won't work.

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
I suppose at this point I should mention that the download isn't an SWF file, it's an EXE file (technically it's an MSI file but when you run it, it creates an EXE file)
Also, yes I have tried converting it from EXE to SWF, it won't work.
The MVOL download is still SWF for me so idk where you got it from.
At this point all i can say is launch the Flash Player then click on File (at the top left) then click open and look for the MVOL game download file. Double Click the file then click OK.
It will take a little bit to load.

Sep 15, 2018
The MVOL download is still SWF for me so idk where you got it from.
At this point all i can say is launch the Flash Player then click on File (at the top left) then click open and look for the MVOL game download file. Double Click the file then click OK.
It will take a little bit to load.
I had a feeling we were referring to different things. I was refering to the deluxe edition that was shared on page 15. I quoted the post in my first message.

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
I had a feeling we were referring to different things. I was refering to the deluxe edition that was shared on page 15. I quoted the post in my first message.
At this point i have no clue how to help you.
The only thing i can think of is you downloaded the apk file instead of the swf but i don't think anyone is that stupid. Maybe just download the apk and use your phone if you really want to play the game.

Metaforce

Mar 22, 2019
Well here goes newes version.

This is only standart versions. There are Delux version as well, but only for Payng. If any one can help...

Armi

Sep 8, 2017
Can somebody share a save with fully unlocked art gallery? (preferably futa)
I tried to scour the internet for gallery, but this game is simply not popular enough to warrant proper leakers.
Maybe somebody could update PLUS version to have gallery unlocker?

katatog12321

Jul 27, 2019
how to unlock steel and glass doors? i have only wooden and stone and no matter what i do games just ends on error

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
My Very Own Lith v1.01! 2021-04-23 21:51:47 ⚑

This is a smaller update, fixing up some bugs, adding art and a few side scenes. You can find out more about this update

How to Play
and download "Flash Player Projector" for your operating system, it should run any swf file. You can drag the swf file right onto the projector to open it if you like.

Enjoy!

Mega Mirrors: -

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Man...this is one of the most confusing games I have ever tried....

I lost interest halfway through...

Does the story ever explain what's even going on?

Reactions: Grimmiger

Guest522

Jan 29, 2020
Last bits of content, figure why so many locked and ineligible options and why, how to put a fist trough Petre's skull, supah sekrit 25th ending, you know. Game Mechanics things.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
Last bits of content, figure why so many locked and ineligible options and why, how to put a fist trough Petre's skull, supah sekrit 25th ending, you know. Game Mechanics things.
things being ineligable may be tied to your collar type is the most likely option, though locked normally means its tied to something you have not done yet be it doing a certain action a number of times or a action tied to particular stats.

petre I don't recall you can actually fight back, well at least successfully against, the entire point of petre is his content is basically a role reversal of putting you in liths shoes.

as for the super secret ending, the only help I can offer to that is what I already shared on this board. though if you discover what I am referring to I might reveal a bit more.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
also just to explain WHY people hide the 25th ending, its main purpose is to have an emotional impact, and thus if people just hand it to someone it kind of loses that impact a large part, help them get to it with some hints? fine. but the ending is a little bit different from the others in that it has a finality to it, basically, the ending was meant to be a capstone and 'true end' to the story. think like undertales true pacifist route, that ending encourages you to just drop the game after your done because you got your happy ending. similar principle with the secret ending.

Guest522

Jan 29, 2020
I understand the point of Petre, but considering how long it takes for him to just pull the wire on the back of my head I was expecting for content I was assuming I wasnt finding. Yeah there's some story on Lith there, but everything else is repetitive meandering, considering how quickly one can black collar Lith.

The other points, yes. Do X thing Y times with Z collar. Doesnt change the fact I wanna know whats going on. It may sound entitled of me, but Ive already moved from playing for the experience into playing for curiosity, and Id rather enjoy the writing than worry about the exact moves needed to unlock Puzzle Box Lith.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
I understand the point of Petre, but considering how long it takes for him to just pull the wire on the back of my head I was expecting for content I was assuming I wasnt finding. Yeah there's some story on Lith there, but everything else is repetitive meandering, considering how quickly one can black collar Lith.

The other points, yes. Do X thing Y times with Z collar. Doesnt change the fact I wanna know whats going on. It may sound entitled of me, but Ive already moved from playing for the experience into playing for curiosity, and Id rather enjoy the writing than worry about the exact moves needed to unlock Puzzle Box Lith.
I can understand why petre can be irksome, honestly I kind of suspect that is actually his point, as a sort of punishment for mistreating lith like a 'lets see how you like it' kind of thing, so its not surprising you may want to slap petre. Though anyway, as for particular things, I can't help you honestly since outside of the wiki (which as you mentioned someone vandalized which means will just have to wait till one of the mods rewinds that shit) I can't help with particular tasks outside of how to get the secret ending considering it has been so long since I last played I honestly forgot a fair bit of the triggers. (hell, only reason I remembered the secret ending triggers is because I drilled the process into my head so I don't mess it up)

Sc0pdawg

Jan 9, 2021
Secret ending is a pain in the ballsack. So you're expected to do everything and then randomly open the game again within a specific delayed time window?

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes