• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
It's been almost two years now since I've finished this game and I still feel horrible.
Not about any specific endings but the... everything.
I think I've missed something or simply forgot some details, and I do not have the strength of will to go through it again, but I need to know how Lith got into the whitespace in the first place. I need closure.

hagenn

Feb 17, 2019
I cant run this :eek:
1- Click on "MVOL030.swf" to start playing. does nothing just opens an empty window that closses itself instantly.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I cant run this :eek:
1- Click on "MVOL030.swf" to start playing. does nothing just opens an empty window that closses itself instantly.
.swf files ran on Adobe Flash, which has been expunged from the internet and your browser at this point. So you'll need to download a player specifically to run .swf files in order to make the game run properly.

Reactions: hagenn
Nov 2, 2019
Did anyone figure out how to extract the images correctly yet or just have a version with 100% everything? Crazy how none of that stuff can be found for such a popular game.

Dwemer

Oct 7, 2017
Did anyone figure out how to extract the images correctly yet or just have a version with 100% everything? Crazy how none of that stuff can be found for such a popular game.
I've used JPEXS flash decompiler before to grab everything from memory.
It does grab all of the assets so you have to sift through them for what you want but it works with minimal fuss.

INeedSomeCats

Jun 6, 2020
I read the article right above and tried it right away. I did not load the flash file directly, and after running the flash, the flash player was read through memory scan in the Tools tab, and the one with the largest file size was selected and opened. I was able to successfully load all the image files and of course extract them as well.

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
It's been almost two years now since I've finished this game and I still feel horrible.
Not about any specific endings but the... everything.
I think I've missed something or simply forgot some details, and I do not have the strength of will to go through it again, but I need to know how Lith got into the whitespace in the first place. I need closure.
So I just got the true ending and there's actually WHITE text hidden at the very end that more or less tells you how Lith got there and why.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Treaddd

Apr 2, 2021
So, I have MVOL 1.00 Deluxe and MVOL 1.01+, and Deluxe has a much better resolution as well as a "Map" option (not totally sure what it's trying to show me yet though). Problem is, the Deluxe version states that the game is still incomplete, whereas the + version states that the game is finished. The changelog on Lithier's site also states that version 1.01 has new art, changed art, bug fixes, and "jello content added" (whatever that means). So, my question is, is there a 1.01 Deluxe version out there? The higher resolution is very nice, but I don't want to be missing out on new content added to 1.01+.

Metaforce

Mar 22, 2019
So, I have MVOL 1.00 Deluxe and MVOL 1.01+, and Deluxe has a much better resolution as well as a "Map" option (not totally sure what it's trying to show me yet though). Problem is, the Deluxe version states that the game is still incomplete, whereas the + version states that the game is finished. The changelog on Lithier's site also states that version 1.01 has new art, changed art, bug fixes, and "jello content added" (whatever that means). So, my question is, is there a 1.01 Deluxe version out there? The higher resolution is very nice, but I don't want to be missing out on new content added to 1.01+.
Yea there is, but it's only on patreon. Yet I manage to finde it on

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
Apparently 7 inches is average. RIP 99% of men
Apparently, according to Bruce M. King (2020), the average length of the erect penis is 5.1 to 5.5 inches (12.95 to 13.97 centimeters).

King, B. M. (2022). Average-size erect penis: Fiction, fact, and the need for counseling. Taylor & Francis. Retrieved November 16, 2022, from

(yes I cite what I say, what about it)

Reactions: Grimmiger and Xol

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
Apparently, according to Bruce M. King (2020), the average length of the erect penis is 5.1 to 5.5 inches (12.95 to 13.97 centimeters).

King, B. M. (2022). Average-size erect penis: Fiction, fact, and the need for counseling. Taylor & Francis. Retrieved November 16, 2022, from

Thank god

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021

LMAO, I know. But in this game it's literally the smallest you can be and they call it average. Should've put a screenshot for context, but I already played and deleted the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Takanao
Jul 22, 2019
Played this game like nearly a year ago, couldn't get past the NTR dog, but instead of walking around that wall, I hated the mongrel so much that I wanted to find a way to legitimately rip his mutt throat out, it was making me sad so I just deleted and got out.

Mainly cuz I couldn't find a single walkthrough, Not a one. You'd think with this game's age there'd at least be one, But nope, So far all I've gotten are Hints and vague riddles. So, After looking for a good game to wank to, I came back here to plead for assistance in my crusade against that peter(?) fuck. Anybody got an answer for me?

Last edited:

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Played this game like nearly a year ago, couldn't get past the NTR dog, but instead of walking around that wall, I hated the mongrel so much that I wanted to find a way to legitimately rip his mutt throat out, it was making me sad so I just deleted and got out.

Mainly cuz I couldn't find a single walkthrough, Not a one. You'd think with this game's age there'd at least be one, But nope, So far all I've gotten are Hints and vague riddles. So, After looking for a good game to wank to, I came back here to plead for assistance in my crusade against that peter(?) fuck. Anybody got an answer for me?
Yeah, I was hoping someone would have made a mod by now to destroy that dog's ass.
You just have to avoid him like the plague, cause it's basically a dead end once you meet him, so just never leave Lith alone.

Jul 22, 2019
Yeah, I was hoping someone would have made a mod by now to destroy that dog's ass.
You just have to avoid him like the plague, cause it's basically a dead end once you meet him, so just never leave Lith alone.
That so? I can't seem to avoid him once I reach the bit with Lith's Mom and Dad, I'll look deeper into the few "Guides" that exist.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes