Which thread should be updated next? (You can vote for two choices.)

• Innocent Angel: Vanilla

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Innocent Angel: Rocky Road

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Curious Student: Vanilla

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Curious Student: Rocky Road

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • Gifted Tease: Vanilla

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Gifted Tease: Rocky Road

Votes: 65 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Pretty great so far. Can't wait to see what comes next.
Glad to hear you're enjoying it! I hope you enjoy the next installment. I'm still plugging away at it.

This game is too real, gives me anxiety. While the game breezes over the 6 to 9 month hellish nightmare of documentation and paperwork required for such a marriage, what steps come after are so fucking spot on. One "girly" TV show is all it takes and you've got to deal with a lot of shit you didn't sign up for let me tell ya I swear to God. This dev knows whats up.

Edit:
Nooooooo. I encountered a BUG. That shower HJ needs to have an optional blue-balled ending with a flag! You feel me!? We need to be on edge for the Duration boss. Lets go
Being on edge for the duration is gonna be a huge issue for the Gifted Tease: Rocky Road thread that I'm working on. The MC's health depends on it! :oops:

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Glad to hear you're enjoying it! I hope you enjoy the next installment. I'm still plugging away at it.

Being on edge for the duration is gonna be a huge issue for the Gifted Tease: Rocky Road thread that I'm working on. The MC's health depends on it! :oops:
After I read about Gifted Tease: Rocky Road's overview, I think it's better the MC dies than heal and be cucked until infinity by the bride's ex-boyfriend(BBC). So, the cheater(I mean bride) will be free and restart her older relationship because you know a BBC is always the best.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
He'd just have to end up liking it, at some point, problem solved.
Though this kind of pattern would probably fit better the Curious Student path from what I saw from those two stories.

Reactions: Sukebe_S

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I hear ya boss. But listen; me and you we got the synergy. You can't make that happen across the board, that'd be crazy. I also know you gotta touch a lot of topics if you want to please the majority. But that Curious Student: Rocky Road path has "denial path" written all over it. Having to walk around blue-balled all week seein your girl getting frisky just adds to the flavor. I smell a hands-free cuck 'n spray. Damn damn :oops::rolleyes: spicy

Let em choose from the start whether you wanna "save" it for your new wife. Can you imagine leaving that shower and doing that masturbation request and having your wife walk up and interrupt you just in time? Am I crazy? That idea sounds too good to be true. I must be crazy.

Last edited:
  • Haha

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
You sure you were on the vanilla route? :unsure: Sounds like you got some Rocky Road! :poop:
I tried most routes and it's the same on all of them.
1- all of them has NTR some more some less sure but they all have it
2- the "wife" treats the MC like shit on all routes
2- MC acts like a cuck on all routes

YOU were the one that SAID there was a vanilla route not me if you said this was a 100% NTR game then I would not have commented, I would have just moved along.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
My virgin bride needs to be kicked to the curb! I've been offered $5k to marry an asian girl before for citizenship but if she is unwilling to conjugate what's the point? Taking her "V" card is so much more worthwhile than any amount of money... In this game it seems like the girl is willing to hop on anybody except you so fuck that!

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
My virgin bride needs to be kicked to the curb! I've been offered $5k to marry an asian girl before for citizenship but if she is unwilling to conjugate what's the point? Taking her "V" card is so much more worthwhile than any amount of money... In this game it seems like the girl is willing to hop on anybody except you so fuck that!
Yea in his own house too ;) Can't wait for the next update! Hope she goes wild.

Reactions: Sukebe_S and Kripke

KrisWu

Jan 1, 2021
Hi sukebe sensei, I can say this game is one of my favorites and it is precisely fulfill my fantasies: a virgin slut. It is like a combination of angel and demon, innocence and lust, and it is so sweet.
I played all three routes on both vanilla and RR and I like all of them. I am not a fan of NTR but I am happy to see there are multiple ways for her to lose her virginity.
What I expected is a detailed description and rendering about her first time. It is even better to have some renders of, as she described, intact hymen. My deepest fantasy is that she can actively showing the proof of v card to the MC, and repeatedly ask like a slut to MC for breaking her in.
Whatever, thanks for the game, and happy new year.

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Hi sukebe sensei, I can say this game is one of my favorites and it is precisely fulfill my fantasies: a virgin slut. It is like a combination of angel and demon, innocence and lust, and it is so sweet.
I played all three routes on both vanilla and RR and I like all of them. I am not a fan of NTR but I am happy to see there are multiple ways for her to lose her virginity.
What I expected is a detailed description and rendering about her first time. It is even better to have some renders of, as she described, intact hymen. My deepest fantasy is that she can actively showing the proof of v card to the MC, and repeatedly ask like a slut to MC for breaking her in.
Whatever, thanks for the game, and happy new year.
Hey, thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far.

Like you, I also find the intersection of virginal purity and supercharged sexuality very compelling (I think this is sometimes referred to as "the madonna-whore dialectic" in psychoanalytic literature :geek:). This element seems to be missing in most Western eroticism, where the women are (typically, IMHO) surgically-enhanced to an obvious extent, over-pierced, and covered with ink. They're still gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but the element of innocence seems to be given little consideration. I don't mind piercing, tattoos, or even surgical alterations, but I'm more interested in that as a transformative process, not an end-result.

Since it seems like most Western erotica only focuses on the end of the story, I feel I need to either go to other sources (hello, Japanese AV!) or create my own, which is why I'm doing this project.

Also, I like the suggestions! One of the nice things about having six separate storylines is that our heroine can lose her virginity in multiple different ways. Perhaps the MC can take it through persuasion, perhaps she can give it to him out of love, perhaps it'll go to somebody else (or maybe even multiple somebodies) before the MC finally gets his shot. I see the loss of virginity (that precise instant when a virgin becomes a slut) in all its forms as something to be celebrated, and focusing on that helps me guide the story.

Yea in his own house too ;) Can't wait for the next update! Hope she goes wild.
Oh, worry not: in this next update, she's going wild!

Which bring me to a painfully-repetitive progress update:

Work has gobbled up my free time and my holidays. MVB progress was slow, but now it's picking up again. I feel really bad about missing yet another self-imposed deadline, but I don't want to rush this. Thank you for your continued patience.

As an apology and belated Christmas present, please accept this preview image of the upcoming update:

gt rr d2 preview01.png

Hopefully the rest will be coming soon!

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
… I also find the intersection of virginal purity and supercharged sexuality very compelling (I think this is sometimes referred to as "the madonna-whore dialectic" in psychoanalytic literature )...
You are endangered to create one of the best Western NTR game this way (if you’ll keep the pace, off course)

Also, I like the suggestions! One of the nice things about having six separate storylines is that our heroine can lose her virginity in multiple different ways. Perhaps the MC can take it through persuasion, perhaps she can give it to him out of love, perhaps it'll go to somebody else (or maybe even multiple somebodies) before the MC finally gets his shot. I see the loss of virginity (that precise instant when a virgin becomes a slut) in all its forms as something to be celebrated, and focusing on that helps me guide the story.
Japanese NTR narrations usually emphasize several main ‘sacred initiation stages’:

1) Virginity loss. You’ve got this pretty well, and have great understanding of further development already (BTW, do you have a Patreon? Kripke could definitely lose his supporter virginity (no homo) to help the project);

2) LI admits that another man is better than MC. Very common element in NTR, but can be made differently, according to LI-MC relationship and which direction is it going to (stealing heart, sexual satisfaction or both);

3) First unprotected sex (with following substage when LI gives MC/another man a permission to do it regularly). There are many ways of possible path variation, with LI doing it secretly, intrigue about broken condoms, or when they are not enough, using or not using pills, telling MC the truth, making MC accept it or even be a part of it according to some kink and so on;

3)Impregnation by MC/another man. The most happy/terrible for vanilla cases result, and the strongest kink for NTR cases, can be viewed as the accomplishment of a virginity loss. Again there can be many different paths (MC doesn’t know whose child will it be, MC knows and doesn’t accept it, MC knows and accepts it, MC wants it due to his/LI’perversions and so on).

What Kripke means is that if you will pay attention to other stages (or some of them) it would be great. Best regards!

Last edited:

Gromov

Jun 4, 2017
Hey, thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far.

Like you, I also find the intersection of virginal purity and supercharged sexuality very compelling (I think this is sometimes referred to as "the madonna-whore dialectic" in psychoanalytic literature :geek:). This element seems to be missing in most Western eroticism, where the women are (typically, IMHO) surgically-enhanced to an obvious extent, over-pierced, and covered with ink. They're still gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but the element of innocence seems to be given little consideration. I don't mind piercing, tattoos, or even surgical alterations, but I'm more interested in that as a transformative process, not an end-result.

Since it seems like most Western erotica only focuses on the end of the story, I feel I need to either go to other sources (hello, Japanese AV!) or create my own, which is why I'm doing this project.

Oh, worry not: in this next update, she's going wild!

Which bring me to a painfully-repetitive progress update:

Work has gobbled up my free time and my holidays. MVB progress was slow, but now it's picking up again. I feel really bad about missing yet another self-imposed deadline, but I don't want to rush this. Thank you for your continued patience.

As an apology and belated Christmas present, please accept this preview image of the upcoming update:

View attachment 967614

Hopefully the rest will be coming soon!
All this is good, but how many months/years to wait? Long waiting kills desire.

KrisWu

Jan 1, 2021
I am curious about one small question. Do you have any plans to make her, in no matter which route, remain a virgin at the end of the game?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i agree i liked this game till the ntr started :mad: people must love watching instead of fucking their girls ... not me

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes