Which thread should be updated next? (You can vote for two choices.)

• Innocent Angel: Vanilla

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Innocent Angel: Rocky Road

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Curious Student: Vanilla

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Curious Student: Rocky Road

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • Gifted Tease: Vanilla

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Gifted Tease: Rocky Road

Votes: 65 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
The vanilla storylines didn't poll very well... perhaps those who'd be interested in tamer fare have been scared off by CS:RR's Day 2. OR perhaps NTR-themed stuff is surprisingly popular in spite of the vocal presence of the anti-NTR people. I don't quite know. :unsure:
The answer is simple, it's because your game is for NTR crowd and not for vanilla players, even the concepts like No-NTR option or Harem option, you clearly don't understand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you look at Innocent Angel Vanilla path, you put NTR(avoidable?), what's the reason to put the interrogation mark there?
In resume, your game has no appeal for Vanilla players and that's why the vanilla path has almost no vote because your game is for NTR players. So, instead of you say "If you're Vanilla fan, I promise to not forget you", you must forget the Vanilla players and focus on one crowd that you love to create content for them.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Well then! It's been about a week and 129 people have voted. Gifted Tease: Rocky Road is the close winner with 51 votes, followed by Innocent Angel: RR with 48 votes, and Curious Student: RR with 33 votes. SO... I'm gonna get started on GT:RR.

The vanilla storylines didn't poll very well... perhaps those who'd be interested in tamer fare have been scared off by CS:RR's Day 2. OR perhaps NTR-themed stuff is surprisingly popular in spite of the vocal presence of the anti-NTR people. I don't quite know. :unsure:

That said, if you're a vanilla fan, I promise not to forget about you. I have fun things in mind for all the Vanilla paths, and a vanilla update will (probably) come after GT:RR.

But in the meantime, I need to start writing and rendering, and maybe even research a little on poor MC's frustrating health condition. I'm gonna try not to take six months this time. :cool:(y)
Well, the result of the poll was actually to be expected and will probably also direct the game content of the other routes and flavours towards "NTR". I am not a particular fan of it. In the beginning (in the demo) it was acceptable, and in the last update it was already strongly present but "hidden" with really funny moments. But honestly, at the end of the game I didn't really like my "virgin" wife anymore and wondered why the MC still takes part in all the humiliations....

I will perhaps check the next update, at least the funny parts were great. But maybe I was probably wrongly hoping for a kind of continuation of Wifey's dilemma here...

Last edited:

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
Well then! It's been about a week and 129 people have voted. Gifted Tease: Rocky Road is the close winner with 51 votes, followed by Innocent Angel: RR with 48 votes, and Curious Student: RR with 33 votes. SO... I'm gonna get started on GT:RR.

That said, if you're a vanilla fan, I promise not to forget about you. I have fun things in mind for all the Vanilla paths, and a vanilla update will (probably) come after GT:RR.

But in the meantime, I need to start writing and rendering, and maybe even research a little on poor MC's frustrating health condition. I'm gonna try not to take six months this time. :cool:(y)
To be blunt your love interest walking around campus nude all day and getting finger banged by a teacher in front of a class is pretty damn far from vanilla, a lot of people who don't like NTR probably took off after the last update. Nothing wrong at all if NTR is your thing but in all fairness if you are going to take the story in a pure NTR direction it would not be a bad idea to let people know.

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Wow! Lots of quality responses. Let me try and respond a little:

Maybe, and this is just a thought, its because they arent vanilla? Seriously, stop calling paths that have NTR vanilla. At this point I think you might just be trolling.
Well... I haven't really developed a vanilla path beyond the first day, but I can kind of see what you mean: the specter of NTR haunts the vanilla paths. I think about it this way: I could create the purest of vanilla paths. Make a world where there are no other men, just you and your virgin bride. And the game is how to convince her to have sex with you. Maybe at critical points the MC is faced with choices like, "should I buy her chocolates, flowers, or wine?"

To me, that sounds incredibly dull. There are some very beautiful, well-designed games that do this. I have much respect for their developers as well as their fans, but I personally lose interest in their games very fast. I don't think I have it in me to create a game like that.

So, there will be other men in the vanilla paths. Some of them will be rich, some will be powerful, some will be intimidating in some way or another, and all of them will provide moments of frustration. That's what antagonists do. If you can't handle the existence of male antagonists, this game is not for you.

So what will make the Vanilla paths different from Rocky Road? If you make all the right moves, you don't need to worry about other guys enjoying your virgin bride. Period. That's my plan.

(But if you don't make all the right moves...)

If you look at Innocent Angel Vanilla path, you put NTR(avoidable?), what's the reason to put the interrogation mark there?
In resume, your game has no appeal for Vanilla players and that's why the vanilla path has almost no vote because your game is for NTR players. So, instead of you say "If you're Vanilla fan, I promise to not forget you", you must forget the Vanilla players and focus on one crowd that you love to create content for them.
These are fair questions. I mainly put the question mark after avoidable because I don't want people approaching this like a Disney film in which happy endings are guaranteed. Even in the vanilla paths, if you, the player, fuck up, outcomes will be disappointing. The question mark serves as a warning.

Perhaps the challenge for me would be to, as a next step, make a vanilla path that would satisfy fans of vanilla ice cream, many of whom already detest the game and are predisposed to hate any further installments. Could I win them back? :unsure: Probably not, but I do like a challenge!

To be blunt your love interest walking around campus nude all day and getting finger banged by a teacher in front of a class is pretty damn far from vanilla, a lot of people who don't like NTR probably took off after the last update. Nothing wrong at all if NTR is your thing but in all fairness if you are going to take the story in a pure NTR direction it would not be a bad idea to let people know.
It's true that the situation you describe is far from Vanilla. Why, it's almost more like... ROCKY ROAD! ;)

Well, the result of the poll was actually to be expected and will probably also direct the game content of the other routes and flavours towards "NTR". I am not a particular fan of it. In the beginning (in the demo) it was acceptable, and in the last update it was already strongly present but "hidden" with really funny moments. But honestly, at the end of the game I didn't really like my "virgin" wife anymore and wondered why the MC still takes part in all the humiliations....

I will perhaps check the next update, at least the funny parts were great. But maybe I was probably wrongly hoping for a kind of continuation of Wifey's dilemma here...
This is an outstanding and valuable comment, and it means a great deal coming from the guy who's breathed much life into the game due to his audio efforts.

I have a few questions for KoGa3:
  1. You mentioned you don't like your virgin bride anymore, at least in CS:RR. For that storyline, I see the MC waking up on Tuesday coming to a similar conclusion. Would there be anything the bride could do to redeem herself? Would there be any way the MC would drag himself back to college for more humiliation? I ask because I have Wednesday pretty well mapped out, but Tuesday I'm struggling with some of the points you bring up.
  2. I realize that I went way off the rails here regarding my intention to make a continuation of Wifey's Dilemma. I have no idea if 3Diddly's ever even checked MVB, but if he did he'd probably be like, "WTF?!? This has nothing to do with what I started..." That said, what is it about Wifey's Dilemma that intrigued you and made you crave a continuation? Perhaps I could work harder to weave some of those elements in my continuation.

Anyway, great comments everyone! Thanks for taking the time to provide input, even if you're not happy. Perhaps the next update will have two storyline updates... Gifted Tease: Rocky Road and a Vanilla flavor (Innocent Angel, perhaps?).

Stay healthy!

• Angry
Reactions: AmerHST

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019

Well... I haven't really developed a vanilla path beyond the first day, but I can kind of see what you mean: the specter of NTR haunts the vanilla paths. I think about it this way: I could create the purest of vanilla paths. Make a world where there are no other men, just you and your virgin bride. And the game is how to convince her to have sex with you. Maybe at critical points the MC is faced with choices like, "should I buy her chocolates, flowers, or wine?"

To me, that sounds incredibly dull. There are some very beautiful, well-designed games that do this. I have much respect for their developers as well as their fans, but I personally lose interest in their games very fast. I don't think I have it in me to create a game like that.

So, there will be other men in the vanilla paths. Some of them will be rich, some will be powerful, some will be intimidating in some way or another, and all of them will provide moments of frustration. That's what antagonists do. If you can't handle the existence of male antagonists, this game is not for you.

So what will make the Vanilla paths different from Rocky Road? If you make all the right moves, you don't need to worry about other guys enjoying your virgin bride. Period. That's my plan.

These are fair questions. I mainly put the question mark after avoidable because I don't want people approaching this like a Disney film in which happy endings are guaranteed. Even in the vanilla paths, if you, the player, fuck up, outcomes will be disappointing. The question mark serves as a warning.

Perhaps the challenge for me would be to, as a next step, make a vanilla path that would satisfy fans of vanilla ice cream, many of whom already detest the game and are predisposed to hate any further installments. Could I win them back? :unsure: Probably not, but I do like a challenge!

It's true that the situation you describe is far from Vanilla. Why, it's almost more like... ROCKY ROAD! ;)

This is an outstanding and valuable comment, and it means a great deal coming from the guy who's breathed much life into the game due to his audio efforts.

1. You mentioned you don't like your virgin bride anymore, at least in CS:RR. For that storyline, I see the MC waking up on Tuesday coming to a similar conclusion. Would there be anything the bride could do to redeem herself? Would there be any way the MC would drag himself back to college for more humiliation? I ask because I have Wednesday pretty well mapped out, but Tuesday I'm struggling with some of the points you bring up.
  2. I realize that I went way off the rails here regarding my intention to make a continuation of Wifey's Dilemma. I have no idea if 3Diddly's ever even checked MVB, but if he did he'd probably be like, "WTF?!? This has nothing to do with what I started..." That said, what is it about Wifey's Dilemma that intrigued you and made you crave a continuation? Perhaps I could work harder to weave some of those elements in my continuation.

Anyway, great comments everyone! Thanks for taking the time to provide input, even if you're not happy. Perhaps the next update will have two storyline updates... Gifted Tease: Rocky Road and a Vanilla flavor (Innocent Angel, perhaps?).

Stay healthy!
I have something that’s between a suggestion and a request: please don’t make the vanilla routes “winnable” purely by bending over backwards to please the wifey.

I say it’s a suggestion because I noticed that, in general, and especially in the CSRR second day, the protagonist seems to earn the most points with wifey when he’s going out of his way to push down all of his own desires just to satisfy her whims or keep her from feeling bad. I know we’re talking fiction here, but I have to say, this seems like a horrible way to try to make a meaningful relationship with somebody. If a relationship is so one-sided that one partner can’t be him/herself with the other, it’s going to suffer, and I saw a lot of that in CSRR Day 2. Don’t get me wrong, a relationship is also about compromise, and the protagonist here is trying to impress the girl, so I expect some to be necessary, but I think in the vanilla paths, at least (and maybe even the RR paths), the “best” outcome should require that a few decisions should be made based on what the protagonist’s wants or needs are, instead of only the wife’s.

I say it’s a request because I really like NTR where the guy gets abandoned in spite of—or even because—he’s incredibly accommodating of his partner, even at the expense of his own needs, and there aren’t many NTR/cuck games where “winning” is an option and where the protagonist can lose the girl because he’s too nice to his partner. I mentioned before, but I definitely prefer NTR when the partner cares for the protagonist, but gives in to cheating in spite of that, and this sort of nice guys finish last outcome seems like it would lend itself well to that.

On a completely unrelated note, regarding the IA paths: I’d find it really cool if the (presumably) brainwashed girl from the first day played an active role in corrupting wifey in those paths. Big fan of stories where a brainwashed subject brings her friends into the fold.

Reactions: Sukebe_S

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
And thats what the issue. The second you add NTR it isn't a vanilla path, you literally have 3 paths for NTR, yet you want to fill vanilla paths with it as well. Thats not a vanilla path.

You can have other males and "competition" on the path, but the second you add sex scenes that arent vanilla, guess what, it isn't vanilla. So please stop labeling it as such. Words have meanings, and if your so far gone that the word vanilla literally includes Netorase and Netorare, then maybe look up some definitions? I suggest you change the name if thats what you want to do with those routes, as they are anything but.

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
I have something that’s between a suggestion and a request: please don’t make the vanilla routes “winnable” purely by bending over backwards to please the wifey.

I say it’s a suggestion because I noticed that, in general, and especially in the CSRR second day, the protagonist seems to earn the most points with wifey when he’s going out of his way to push down all of his own desires just to satisfy her whims or keep her from feeling bad. I know we’re talking fiction here, but I have to say, this seems like a horrible way to try to make a meaningful relationship with somebody. If a relationship is so one-sided that one partner can’t be him/herself with the other, it’s going to suffer, and I saw a lot of that in CSRR Day 2. Don’t get me wrong, a relationship is also about compromise, and the protagonist here is trying to impress the girl, so I expect some to be necessary, but I think in the vanilla paths, at least (and maybe even the RR paths), the “best” outcome should require that a few decisions should be made based on what the protagonist’s wants or needs are, instead of only the wife’s.

I say it’s a request because I really like NTR where the guy gets abandoned in spite of—or even because—he’s incredibly accommodating of his partner, even at the expense of his own needs, and there aren’t many NTR/cuck games where “winning” is an option and where the protagonist can lose the girl because he’s too nice to his partner. I mentioned before, but I definitely prefer NTR when the partner cares for the protagonist, but gives in to cheating in spite of that, and this sort of nice guys finish last outcome seems like it would lend itself well to that.

On a completely unrelated note, regarding the IA paths: I’d find it really cool if the (presumably) brainwashed girl from the first day played an active role in corrupting wifey in those paths. Big fan of stories where a brainwashed subject brings her friends into the fold.
These are some really great suggestions! One of the nice things about 6 different paths is that a variety of different relationship dynamics can really be explored. I really like the IA idea.

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
And thats what the issue. The second you add NTR it isn't a vanilla path, you literally have 3 paths for NTR, yet you want to fill vanilla paths with it as well. Thats not a vanilla path.

You can have other males and "competition" on the path, but the second you add sex scenes that arent vanilla, guess what, it isn't vanilla. So please stop labeling it as such. Words have meanings, and if your so far gone that the word vanilla literally includes Netorase and Netorare, then maybe look up some definitions? I suggest you change the name if thats what you want to do with those routes, as they are anything but.
I've noticed lots of people on this board argue a lot about what is and isn't NTR, and (in this thread) what does and doesn't constitute vanilla. So I'm not too interested in getting deep into minutiae of all that. If you conclude, "this Sukebe moron doesn't know what he's talking about with regard to NTR or vanilla," that's cool, I'm OK with that. :)(y)

However, as I consider you a vanilla aficionado, I am a bit curious about your thoughts. You say, "You can have other males and 'competition' on the path, but the second you add sex scenes that arent vanilla, guess what, it isn't vanilla." What if said non-vanilla sex scene was a "game over" sex scene? Basically, you made the wrong choices, you're finished, you can quit back to the title screen or be visually subjected to this horror. Would that be vanilla still? Maybe not, but I'm curious what kinds of punishment vanilla fans can tolerate before they get upset.
:unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

kazumi32

Jun 12, 2020
Based on playing the game, sensei. It seems that future updates will just go straight through the NTR path. And since a lot of people argue about NTR and vanilla stuff, you should stick to what you feel its right. Either way it is your game, and you probably made this game because you want people to see and enjoy your creativity. I'm pretty sure, we can all chime in with more idea's towards Vanilla path or NTR paths, so that we can all enjoy and see the game in its entirety. my suggestions towards Vanilla path is make the MC work hard for it, let him face challenges, rivalry and let his choices affect his path towards his bride. That's what i got for now, cos i don't consider myself as a vanilla person. I'm more of a stuck in between. But will definitely give out more idea's once my brain start producing it hahaha. Keep up the good work sensei.

Mar 23, 2020
Hi Sukebe! Love that you picked up Wifey's Dilemma, and am happy whether or not you follow 3Diddly's concepts. Of course, you should follow your ideas :) Here's my two cents on what I like. I agree with the NTR haters that NTR alone gives off a weak man feel. I like 3Diddly's work (along with NTR works) because it exploits a woman's sexual needs to reduce her morality, body, and mentality until she is worthless. I look for stuff like forcing the girl to accept whoring her body to pay off debts, getting pregnant without knowing who the father is, then more whoring/body modification to make ends meet, then her pussy becomes loose and worthless even for whoring, can't get customers unless she pays, and goes back to the main lead desperate. I don't like how most NTRs end, which is just that the guy accepts it and learns to live with knowing his love his now a cum dump. I believe that a strong guy should realize he is worth more than one girl, but be chivalrous enough to only have one girl at a time. So I enjoy a male lead who is in love, lets that girl get ruined into a worthless whore, enjoys it, then moves onto the next girl. The only harem I like is when his original girl that NTRed him come back begging and he just keeps on exploiting her alongside his new projects. I'm definitely Rocky Road all the way!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

Stay healthy!
Well, I think the problem is.... me. I really thought I had seen another game here with the demo version, in which a man and a woman come together in a funny way from an unconventional starting situation. Here it's getting more and more about how much our protagonist can and must endure in order to win over his wife, even though she completely exploits and actually (in my opinion) bullies him..

That is, as I said before, mainly made really funny. But in the end here I have no more feelings for her, on the contrary, I begin to despise/already hate her attitude. But that is exactly the direction that this game will take now in all routes and have of course its fans. And if that's also the story you want to tell then of course go for it.

Well, for me it seems this game is going in a direction that is not mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sukebe_S

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I've noticed lots of people on this board argue a lot about what is and isn't NTR, and (in this thread) what does and doesn't constitute vanilla. So I'm not too interested in getting deep into minutiae of all that. If you conclude, "this Sukebe moron doesn't know what he's talking about with regard to NTR or vanilla," that's cool, I'm OK with that. :)(y)

However, as I consider you a vanilla aficionado, I am a bit curious about your thoughts. You say, "You can have other males and 'competition' on the path, but the second you add sex scenes that arent vanilla, guess what, it isn't vanilla." What if said non-vanilla sex scene was a "game over" sex scene? Basically, you made the wrong choices, you're finished, you can quit back to the title screen or be visually subjected to this horror. Would that be vanilla still? Maybe not, but I'm curious what kinds of punishment vanilla fans can tolerate before they get upset.
:unsure:
Theres a game on this site that has NTR built into it for bad ends, its called Power Vaccum. Would you call that a vanilla game? No, absolutely not. Does it have a vanilla path? Yes. As you can turn all off all of the NTR at the very beginning. So It has the NTR route that are the bad ends, and the vanilla which is the real path. However your game, despite having the split in the 6 route, the Vanilla routes have NTR still. Thats the issue. Having bad ends is not a bad thing, but why does there need to be a NTR sex scene? That doesn't help the vanilla player, and that render time could have been used on the making content with the MC. You already have the Dark routes for that content. You could do a scene where you just see her walking away with the dude and its implied, that would fit more of a bad end on a vanilla path.

However the intent is the true deciding factor. Are you actually making a route for vanilla players or just another NTR route that lets vanilla players have just a little content? IMO you should either do a actual vanilla route, that focuses on the MC and his bride, or just rename the route and do the original plan. At the end of the day its YOUR game, Im just not a huge fan of how its labelled currently.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Sukebe_Sensei I am so happy to see that you're continuing to work on this. Even if you get hate, know there there is a lot of love for your game and I am also a fan. Criticism is good and that helps spark discussion, but I am happy to see the Asian bride corruption NTR game back in action. :p

Of course that doesn't mean I don't want a good path with a happy ending. I look forward to that possibility at the end of the road - but I just wish for it to be a long and very scenic NTR-filled road.

Last edited:

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Based on playing the game, sensei. It seems that future updates will just go straight through the NTR path. And since a lot of people argue about NTR and vanilla stuff, you should stick to what you feel its right. Either way it is your game, and you probably made this game because you want people to see and enjoy your creativity. I'm pretty sure, we can all chime in with more idea's towards Vanilla path or NTR paths, so that we can all enjoy and see the game in its entirety. my suggestions towards Vanilla path is make the MC work hard for it, let him face challenges, rivalry and let his choices affect his path towards his bride. That's what i got for now, cos i don't consider myself as a vanilla person. I'm more of a stuck in between. But will definitely give out more idea's once my brain start producing it hahaha. Keep up the good work sensei.
Thanks for the kind words! It's probably foolish of me to try and appease outraged vanilla fans, but I consider myself (like you) "stuck in between." I want to make a game I would enjoy. Sometimes I like Vanilla, sometimes I like Rocky Road... Plus I have some fun ideas for the vanilla storylines, and I'd hate to give them up.

Hi Sukebe! Love that you picked up Wifey's Dilemma, and am happy whether or not you follow 3Diddly's concepts. Of course, you should follow your ideas :) Here's my two cents on what I like. I agree with the NTR haters that NTR alone gives off a weak man feel. I like 3Diddly's work (along with NTR works) because it exploits a woman's sexual needs to reduce her morality, body, and mentality until she is worthless. I look for stuff like forcing the girl to accept whoring her body to pay off debts, getting pregnant without knowing who the father is, then more whoring/body modification to make ends meet, then her pussy becomes loose and worthless even for whoring, can't get customers unless she pays, and goes back to the main lead desperate. I don't like how most NTRs end, which is just that the guy accepts it and learns to live with knowing his love his now a cum dump. I believe that a strong guy should realize he is worth more than one girl, but be chivalrous enough to only have one girl at a time. So I enjoy a male lead who is in love, lets that girl get ruined into a worthless whore, enjoys it, then moves onto the next girl. The only harem I like is when his original girl that NTRed him come back begging and he just keeps on exploiting her alongside his new projects. I'm definitely Rocky Road all the way!
Good thoughts! What you're describing kind of fits with where I see the Innocent Angel Rocky Road path going... I hope to get to that soon!

Enjoyed the game with what little content there is. Has amazing potential. Keep up the awesome work Sukebe_Sensei
Sukebe_Sensei I am so happy to see that you're continuing to work on this. Even if you get hate, know there there is a lot of love for your game and I am also a fan. Criticism is good and that helps spark discussion, but I am happy to see the Asian bride corruption NTR game back in action. :p

Of course that doesn't mean I don't want a good path with a happy ending. I look forward to that possibility at the end of the road - but I just wish for it to be a long and very scenic NTR-filled road.
Gracias, amigos! Work is slowing down a bit and so I'm picking up the writing and rendering for the next installments. Thank you for the patience and interest, and keep the ideas coming!

Reactions: blacklord
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes