Which thread should be updated next? (You can vote for two choices.)

• Innocent Angel: Vanilla

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Innocent Angel: Rocky Road

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Curious Student: Vanilla

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Curious Student: Rocky Road

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • Gifted Tease: Vanilla

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Gifted Tease: Rocky Road

Votes: 65 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Maybe later! Right now, there's not too many choices, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find your way to the various endings of Day 1.

I'm sure it'll be a mess! But hopefully a hot mess. And a fun one.

Yeah, sorry about that. I revised the "genre" section to reflect what's currently there (or fantasized about, or spoken about in dialogue) and also show what I'm planning on putting in.

I don't have the end game all fleshed out yet, but there's many possible endings on the table! I'm interested in jealousy and competition for girls. Sometimes that means the triumph of victory, and other times the agony of defeat. And it also means antagonists do things the protagonist (and by extension the audience) don't like.

As for the MC being a beta, yep. He's currently a perfect gentleman who would never leverage power over a lady in need. He's got some life-lessons in his near future. I'm more interested in seeing him grow as a character than in him starting out a fully-fledged alpha.

I see the Vanilla routes as being more straightforward competition for and seduction of a girl. The Rocky Road will be pedal-to-the-metal toward various kinds of bonkers corruption. As an ice cream connoisseur, I find I enjoy both flavors depending on my mood.

In some parts of the world, there is something even blander than vanilla: "milk-flavored ice cream." I don't waste my time with that, but I'm glad it exists for those who enjoy it. :)
That does not mean he has to be a god damn pathetic beta. And NTR in all the paths again another joke no man can be this much of a beta who is ok with letting there wife get touched up. The renders look good but the story seems like it will be a beta NTR cuck fest with worthless choices and beta male MC shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sukebe_S

Princess Chloe

May 15, 2018
Loved the update, content + renders were hot af. Laughed at the whole offended by harem content thing and what happens if you click no ntr.
I did have one issue with it though, which was the whole food scene toward the end.
Anything to do with disgust and upset stomachs is always a dicey choice in a game that's meant to arouse (unless of course your targeting the game to people with a fetish for that I guess?) and the bat thing turned my stomach as much as it turned me off.
I would recommend taking the entire scene out tbh, it doesn't really add anything to the game or story anyway?
Hopefully we'll see plenty more updates ahead of the 2049 completion date. I'm still keen to continue the gifted tease path(s) in particular.

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
I did have one issue with it though, which was the whole food scene toward the end.
Anything to do with disgust and upset stomachs is always a dicey choice in a game that's meant to arouse (unless of course your targeting the game to people with a fetish for that I guess?) and the bat thing turned my stomach as much as it turned me off.
I would recommend taking the entire scene out tbh, it doesn't really add anything to the game or story anyway?
Hopefully we'll see plenty more updates ahead of the 2049 completion date. I'm still keen to continue the gifted tease path(s) in particular.
That's a fair point. Sorry I grossed you out. I admit I got a little carried away and I knew I was moving into dicey territory, but I didn't think it would take anyone out of the story as you were. That said, I'll probably keep the scene in there because (a) it shows wifey's sweet character, (b) it reminds us that she's a stranger in a strange land, and (c) I'm planning on her cuisine making a return (remember, there are plenty of leftovers!) to the plot of that storyline.

That said, when the cooking does return, it won't be as graphic (I'll probably leave it in a brown bag) and it's unlikely to affect the digestive system of the MC so hopefully it won't cause any more audience stomachs to turn. I'll try to avoid gross-out stuff in the future.

As for updates, I'm getting ready to start on one soon, but first I'm going to post some preview images and let people on this thread decide where we go.

And thanks for the feedback, kind words, and encouragement!

Last edited:

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Well then! It's been about a week and 129 people have voted. Gifted Tease: Rocky Road is the close winner with 51 votes, followed by Innocent Angel: RR with 48 votes, and Curious Student: RR with 33 votes. SO... I'm gonna get started on GT:RR.

The vanilla storylines didn't poll very well... perhaps those who'd be interested in tamer fare have been scared off by CS:RR's Day 2. OR perhaps NTR-themed stuff is surprisingly popular in spite of the vocal presence of the anti-NTR people. I don't quite know. :unsure:

That said, if you're a vanilla fan, I promise not to forget about you. I have fun things in mind for all the Vanilla paths, and a vanilla update will (probably) come after GT:RR.

But in the meantime, I need to start writing and rendering, and maybe even research a little on poor MC's frustrating health condition. I'm gonna try not to take six months this time. :cool:(y)

kazumi32

Jun 12, 2020
Game is great so far, it kept making me comeback for it. Wish it has more content. No offense sensei, but wouldn't it be better if you finish one path first? Just a question.

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Game is great so far, it kept making me comeback for it. Wish it has more content. No offense sensei, but wouldn't it be better if you finish one path first? Just a question.
Thanks! And that's a totally fair question. I think the main reason I don't do that is my brain doesn't really work that way creatively. Often when I'm doing something creative, I kind of know where I want to go, but I get stuck on how to get there. I've found that by walking away and working instead on some other creative project, when I return to where I was stuck the solution seems more apparent.

That said, it's also possible I might just power through one storyline if the vision for it comes to me completely. (Polls be damned!)

I'm also hoping people who enjoy the game throw out ideas on characters and possible developments. That kind of gets my brain properly whirring. :unsure:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes