Which thread should be updated next? (You can vote for two choices.)

• Innocent Angel: Vanilla

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Innocent Angel: Rocky Road

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Curious Student: Vanilla

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Curious Student: Rocky Road

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • Gifted Tease: Vanilla

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Gifted Tease: Rocky Road

Votes: 65 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
To be honest I think this game looks more interesting than Wifey Dilemma. The routes look varied (to say the least...) and interesting. The curious student RR path is the one that interests me the most, a campus full of naked people could be a good fuel for orgy scenes or whatever. I just hope the only way to win and have our characters happy won't be just to "preserve" her, and that there'll be a alternative way they remain in love together but still enjoy the depraved lifestyle one way or another.
I'll review once I reach the end of the available content.

srmonkey

Jul 31, 2017
Hi sukebe sensei, just want to say I’m a massive fan of this game. May very well be my favourite I’ve played from here.
Quick question, do you plan multiple ways for her to lose her virginity in each route? E.g. curious student RR path, will it be possible for different characters to take her virginity and avoid certain people having their way with her?
Keep up the great work! Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Gromov and Sukebe_S

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Hi sukebe sensei, just want to say I’m a massive fan of this game. May very well be my favourite I’ve played from here.
Quick question, do you plan multiple ways for her to lose her virginity in each route? E.g. curious student RR path, will it be possible for different characters to take her virginity and avoid certain people having their way with her?
Keep up the great work! Looking forward to the next update.
Glad you're enjoying it! Currently, my thinking is that there will be multiple ways for the bride to lose her virginity (and multiple characters to whom she could lose it to) depending on the route and the choices the MC makes. Also, in some storylines I see her maintaining her virginity well into the week, and in others, she'll probably give it up fairly quickly. In the RR paths, there will be much cock-blocking of the MC (of course), but also opportunities for the MC to cock-block rivals/characters that the MC sees as undeserving.

That's the plan, anyway! I'm looking forward to exploring many dynamics of virginity loss. :love: If you got any suggestions or speculations, feel free to post them. :)(y)

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
good work what path are you working on at the moment
Right now I'm focusing on the winner of the poll (Gifted Tease: Rocky Road). But my hope is to have progress made on one of the vanilla paths too by the time of the next update. :geek:

Reactions: dwilliams

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Right now I'm focusing on the winner of the poll (Gifted Tease: Rocky Road). But my hope is to have progress made on one of the vanilla paths too by the time of the next update. :geek:
ah try the vanilla path for the student path so you at least have the teacher assets already made from your rocky road path of that branch

Reactions: Sukebe_S

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Will we get another update this year? :unsure:
That's still my hope. Progress for me comes in spurts (heh). I get stuck on something technology or story-related, and momentum slows down. But after I finally find a way through the problem (or just a way to circumnavigate it), the renders and the renpy code start magically spooling out.

For example, I hit a wall early last week. The images weren't looking the way I wanted them and the story wasn't unfolding how I wanted it to. Very frustrating. So I watched some youtube videos on DAZ and got some ideas on how I could improve the renders. Then I replayed some great games and got some ideas for better ways I could use renpy. All of a sudden, stuff started progressing very fast.

And, of course, MVB is my hobby, and progress is largely dependent on real-life demands on my time.

Bottom line: I'm about 30-40% done with the update, but I feel like I have the story/renpy framework all squared away, and that's huge. Moving forward, most of the time I spend will likely be rendering in DAZ, which can be surprisingly petulant. RL work is going to get intense for the next few weeks, but then it should let off for awhile. It's very possible that the next update will be done by the New Year and that's what I'm shooting for, but I can't promise anything.

But the continued interest and kind words help me keep going! :)(y)

kazumi32

Jun 12, 2020
Damn incoming update will be on new year? Would be nice to end this year with a good MVB update and expect the next year to be a good year as well. Keep it up and dont try to burn yourself out. Look forward for more of your crazy NTR story

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
This game is too real, gives me anxiety. While the game breezes over the 6 to 9 month hellish nightmare of documentation and paperwork required for such a marriage, what steps come after are so fucking spot on. One "girly" TV show is all it takes and you've got to deal with a lot of shit you didn't sign up for let me tell ya I swear to God. This dev knows whats up.

Edit:
Nooooooo. I encountered a BUG. That shower HJ needs to have an optional blue-balled ending with a flag! You feel me!? We need to be on edge for the Duration boss. Lets go

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sukebe_S

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I played the game thinking that NTR is avoidable like the dev said, turns out I just wasted my time for a lie.

Having your wife fucked, fingered... etc while you close your eyes is not Vanilla. What is the point of the Vanilla route if she is still getting it on with other guys?

You want to make NTR story and that's more than fine but don't lie about it being avoidable and waste everyone's time.

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
I played the game thinking that NTR is avoidable like the dev said, turns out I just wasted my time for a lie.

Having your wife fucked, fingered... etc while you close your eyes is not Vanilla. What is the point of the Vanilla route if she is still getting it on with other guys?

You want to make NTR story and that's more than fine but don't lie about it being avoidable and waste everyone's time.
You sure you were on the vanilla route? :unsure: Sounds like you got some Rocky Road! :poop:

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes