Which thread should be updated next? (You can vote for two choices.)

• Innocent Angel: Vanilla

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Innocent Angel: Rocky Road

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Curious Student: Vanilla

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Curious Student: Rocky Road

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • Gifted Tease: Vanilla

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Gifted Tease: Rocky Road

Votes: 65 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
LOL, but the asian girl is very nice. I don't want to lose her. :)
Yep, she sure is, hope the dev is willing to make some tweaks and make those scene avoidable... OK, I'll rephrase, make it PREVENTABLE, losing virginity to the finger of some random teacher really leaves a bad taste in a lot of people's mouth, or just mine :unsure:, it is what it is though :ROFLMAO:

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
Yep, she sure is, hope the dev is willing to make some tweaks and make those scene avoidable... OK, I'll rephrase, make it PREVENTABLE, losing virginity to the finger of some random teacher really leaves a bad taste in a lot of people's mouth, or just mine :unsure:, it is what it is though :ROFLMAO:
A finger is better than a broomstick. :) We will see how it goes on ...

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
here is my thoughts its freaking NTR... closing your eyes and pretending is being cucked to me that falls under NTR. it is either 100% avoidable meaning you interrupt it before it happens and tell who ever the other guy is to fuck off and dont come near her again. if something like that is not a option and you can not stop it you are not being given the choice. since the game is new this has to be set in stone now before the game is built up and would require being redone from the start. I personally hate NTR but i will not stop others from enjoying that fetish as long as I have the option to avoid it 100% of the time. someone said something about a teacher fingering her... if there is avoidable ntr that would not happen by my choice cause if it did i would break his damn fingers.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
A finger is better than a broomstick. :) We will see how it goes on ...
Oofh, don't, the broomstick shit happened to a girl in my country and made headlines, poor girl died, raped and killed with the broomstick still in her vagina when her body was found.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
harsh HeavenKim... did they ever find the people the did it :( Not to make light of it but I knew a girl we called hotdog... wild guess why lol

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
here is my thoughts its freaking NTR... closing your eyes and pretending is being cucked to me that falls under NTR. it is either 100% avoidable meaning you interrupt it before it happens and tell who ever the other guy is to fuck off and dont come near her again. if something like that is not a option and you can not stop it you are not being given the choice. since the game is new this has to be set in stone now before the game is built up and would require being redone from the start. I personally hate NTR but i will not stop others from enjoying that fetish as long as I have the option to avoid it 100% of the time. someone said something about a teacher fingering her... if there is avoidable ntr that would not happen by my choice cause if it did i would break his damn fingers.
That's also another thing that bothers me the most, why the heck did the MC not given the choice to PREVENT the fingering shit from happening, instead just given the choice to just close his eyes? Is the dev trying to make the MC a wuss? Coward? If that's the case, then this is getting worse than I thought.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
harsh HeavenKim... did they ever find the people the did it :( Not to make light of it but I knew a girl we called hotdog... wild guess why lol
Yes, they did, but the unfortunate part is, the guy was charged as a minor, coz he's just a day, one freaking day shy from his 18th birthday when he's committing the crime, even escaped the death sentence.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Yes, they did, but the unfortunate part is, the guy was charged as a minor, coz he's just a day, one freaking day shy from his 18th birthday when he's committing the crime, even escaped the death sentence.
courts might have let him go but if it was one of my girls my family would not have let it go... accidents happen all the time in the woods.....

Reactions: dumdum and dum

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
i think that only route in day 2(curious nd rocky?if Im right) is an ntr-based (or maybe swinging sharing?if mc behaves well lol)route

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
actually MC is
I assume except for one or maybe two route out of six mc is a wimp and will be cucked
I can only hope that the MC is NOT a total wimp, but then again, this is NOT my game, it's also not about what I want, it's about what the majority wants, maybe I'm just one of the minorities that doesn't like how the game is moving forward to, but if, that's a big IF, I'm one of the majorities, I'd strongly advise the dev not to go down that lane and make the NTR or cuckold or whatever it is 100% avoidable... OK, rephrase, 100% PREVENTABLE.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
courts might have let him go but if it was one of my girls my family would not have let it go... accidents happen all the time in the woods.....
Yes, I understand what you mean, but in my country, the punishment for a life is another life... Unless you're a minor.
Shit you will even get the death sentence if you have more than 14 grams of heroin in your possession.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes