Which thread should be updated next? (You can vote for two choices.)

• Innocent Angel: Vanilla

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Innocent Angel: Rocky Road

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Curious Student: Vanilla

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Curious Student: Rocky Road

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • Gifted Tease: Vanilla

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Gifted Tease: Rocky Road

Votes: 65 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HunterOrdo

Apr 24, 2018
Tried every path now. NTR isn't my cup of beer, so sadly I'm out, even if the renders look good. But EVERY route screams NTR and this 'avoidable' is just drifting into a dream world (at least according to the route that got the 2nd day). So, basically not avoidable because it still happens, you just don't see it. Wish the dev good luck and everyone who likes NTR much fun.
Jesus, the amount of cringe in that being the 'avoidable NTR' path is immense. Whelp, thanks for making that clear, mate! Now I can avoid this mess of a game that claims to have 'avoidable NTR path'. (y)

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Tried every path now. NTR isn't my cup of beer, so sadly I'm out, even if the renders look good. But EVERY route screams NTR and this 'avoidable' is just drifting into a dream world (at least according to the route that got the 2nd day). So, basically not avoidable because it still happens, you just don't see it. Wish the dev good luck and everyone who likes NTR much fun.
Ouch~ not avoidable, still happens, just don't see, alright, I'm out too, shame tho, had very high hopes for this game, good luck to the dev, have fun everyone else and stay safe, stay healthy.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
wait she is dating a black dude? no i aint racist but i am not black so hopefully the player either gets a choice or i wont enjoy the game. and ntr seems to be shoved at the player from the start if the li is messing with someone else right off.
She's not "dating" a black guy, present tense. In the prologue, she "dated" a black guy, past tense. When they were in high school, she was dating some guy. By the time the game moves to present times, she is no longer dating the guy. And her sexual experience varies depending on what personality you choose at the beginning of the game.

In all 3 personalities, she's a virgin. In the gifted tease personality, she has experience with BJs. In the curious student personality, she's done some light petting, and has been naked in the same room as her ex. But I don't think she's ever gotten him off (maybe a HJ). In the innocent personality, she hasn't done anything sexual.

Also, you never see her doing any of these things. She mentions it in passing while talking to her. But you can't really complain about her dating someone in the past. That'd be like getting mad at a significant other for dating other people in the past.

This game definitely has NTR. It's a staple of the game. However, I would laugh if anyone says her dating someone in high school is NTR.

Last edited:

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
She's not "dating" a black guy, present tense. In the prologue, she "dated" a black guy, past tense. When they were in high school, she was dating some guy. By the time the game moves to present times, she is no longer dating the guy. And her sexual experience varies depending on what personality you choose at the beginning of the game.

In all 3 personalities, she's a virgin. In the gifted tease personality, she has experience with BJs. In the curious student personality, she's done some light petting, and has been naked in the same room as her ex. But I don't think she's ever gotten him off (maybe a HJ). In the innocent personality, she hasn't done anything sexual.

Also, you never see her doing any of these things. She mentions it in passing while talking to her. But you can't really complain about her dating someone in the past. That'd be like getting mad at a significant other for dating other people in the past.

This game definitely has NTR. It's a staple of the game. However, I would laugh if anyone says her dating someone in high school is NTR.
Pretty sure it's not what happened is the past that people who doesn't like NTR are worried about, and nobody is saying about anything that happened in her past, it's the present and what the future holds, I read that the NTR in this are avoidable (not about her past, don't really care), but for the present and the future, not seeing it while it still happens just means that you decides you don't want to see it when it happens , that is NOT AVOIDABLE NTR... Or maybe not seeing and avoiding is the same thing? :unsure: maybe I should use the word PREVENTING instead? Preventing NTR from happening... OK, now I'm confused

Alright, I'll just make it simple, if I CAN'T prevent my girl from having any physical and emotional sexual contact with another guy in any ways at all, the it's not my cup of tea. ( but I don't mind about girl with girl action though :ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sukebe_S

HunterOrdo

Apr 24, 2018
Pretty sure it's not what happened is the past that people who doesn't like NTR are worried about, and nobody is saying about anything that happened in her past, it's the present and what the future holds, I read that the NTR in this are avoidable (not about her past, don't really care), but for the present and the future, not seeing it while it still happens just means that you decides you don't want to see it when it happens , that is NOT AVOIDABLE NTR... Or maybe not seeing and avoiding is the same thing? :unsure: maybe I should use the word PREVENTING instead? Preventing NTR from happening... OK, now I'm confused
"Okay, so I have two paths for you, one is your house burns down, the other is avoiding your house burning down."

"Oh, okay, um, I'll take not house burning down please."

"I mean.. if.. if that is your choice, kinda bland. I prefer wild and amazing fire compared to boring old vanilla no fire... but whatever.. if that is your thing.."

*Come back from a lovely dinner out to find your entire home burned down as the guy is pissing on the embers*

"Dude, what the fuck happened?"

"... What? This is what we agre.... OH! OH! You thought avoiding the house burning down meant like.. having it not burn down. No, no, no, silly, that is silly. I meant you don't get to watch it burn down, but still totally burning down... Why are you looking at me like that? Is that.. Is that not what that means? Oh, jez, have I got egg on my face, but you know, bland vanilla fire meant something else, glad I am not a fire fighter, amirite?"

That.. That is kinda how I view this.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
"Okay, so I have two paths for you, one is your house burns down, the other is avoiding your house burning down."

"Oh, okay, um, I'll take not house burning down please."

"I mean.. if.. if that is your choice, kinda bland. I prefer wild and amazing fire compared to boring old vanilla no fire... but whatever.. if that is your thing.."

*Come back from a lovely dinner out to find your entire home burned down as the guy is pissing on the embers*

"Dude, what the fuck happened?"

"... What? This is what we agre.... OH! OH! You thought avoiding the house burning down meant like.. having it not burn down. No, no, no, silly, that is silly. I meant you don't get to watch it burn down, but still totally burning down... Why are you looking at me like that? Is that.. Is that not what that means? Oh, jez, have I got egg on my face, but you know, bland vanilla fire meant something else, glad I am not a fire fighter, amirite?"

That.. That is kinda how I view this.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
this is NOT avoidable ntr, why would anyone want that? as for avoiding having a harem? why would anyone want that either? so with it still having ntr, all this means is you're making the mc a cuck regardless of what the player wants, everyone here except the few weirdos who obviously share their wife with anyone would think avoidable ntr means you can say no to ntr and it's not in the game at all.

Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
Near as I can tell from what is out the "non-NTR" path will mostly be about just keeping her virginity, while other non-penetrative acts are considered fair play.
I guess it depends on exactly where the line is drawn for you how far is too far for NTR, but at least some level appears to be unavoidable.
I happen to enjoy works that skirt the edge of NTR without going too far so I'm keeping an eye on this one.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020

Alright, I'll just make it simple, if I CAN'T prevent my girl from having any physical and emotional sexual contact with another guy in any ways at all, the it's not my cup of tea. ( but I don't mind about girl with girl action though :ROFLMAO:)
But the message I quoted was specifically talking about something happened in the past. I didn't talk about the present because that wasn't what was being discussed.

Now, I understand your point. This isn't really "avoidable NTR". I personally don't consider not seeing a sexual act happening as NTR because it is like a significant other's past sexual experience. You haven't seen it, but it doesn't mean your wife/husband didn't have sex with other people before you. It would be ridiculous to be jealous of your SO's past sexual experience. But that's generally speaking, not necessarily related to this game

I understand this game is different then the scenario above because the MC is currently "married" to the main LI. Also, it's not like the MC wasn't present when she was being fingers by the professor, he simply "tuned" it out. So yea, it's not avoidable NTR. Not this path, anyway. There are so many paths, and I'm sure at least one of them will avoid NTR (probably not gifted tease and curious path, though).

Mar 5, 2018
Now, I understand your point. This isn't really "avoidable NTR". I personally don't consider not seeing a sexual act happening as NTR because it is like a significant other's past sexual experience. You haven't seen it, but it doesn't mean your wife/husband didn't have sex with other people before you. It would be ridiculous to be jealous of your SO's past sexual experience. But that's generally speaking, not necessarily related to this game
So... if your wife go out there have sex with someone and u dont see it, she is not cheating because u didnt see it?

But still NTR is not avoidable, i laugh so hard when he just close his eyes, the only thing the MC is avoiding is the reality of his situation.

It will be so good that you go and have sex with many people as you want and just tell your wife she have to deal with it and she accepted!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So... if your wife go out there have sex with someone and u dont see it, she is not cheating because u didnt see it?

But still NTR is not avoidable, i laugh so hard when he just close his eyes, the only thing the MC is avoiding is the reality of his situation.

It will be so good that you go and have sex with many people as you want and just tell your wife she have to deal with it and she accepted!
According to President Trump, things don't exist if you don't see it.

• Wow

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
Too bad nothing can be done to avoid it, I will just treat this as the originally right game that was abandoned, then ruined by the wrong new dev that has different views.
The MC becomes a cuckold. This is not an NTR, but good for all cuckold fans. :)

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020

I'm going to assume you didn't read the rest of my post. In the rest of my post I agreed that this game doesn't have avoidable NTR because it's a unique scenario. So please, take the time to read my entire post before responding to only part of it.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes