Which thread should be updated next? (You can vote for two choices.)

• Innocent Angel: Vanilla

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Innocent Angel: Rocky Road

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Curious Student: Vanilla

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Curious Student: Rocky Road

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • Gifted Tease: Vanilla

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Gifted Tease: Rocky Road

Votes: 65 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zodd313

Aug 10, 2021
Where is the patreon page dude ? There must be somewhere to follow the game development.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
{Harem}

Cool

(Avoidable)

Wait... what!?

Might not be a first, but it is for me.

Does this mean you can pick and choose, or all or nothing?

Reactions: AwsHen

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Cool.

Harem games, especially those with lots of girls try to "have something for everyone," which is good... the bad is they often force you to woo all those other girls that aren't for you as well. Getting a choice to not only which girl I can add to my harem, but how many as well is going to be a nice change.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
It's been a while since I've been here, but I believe by "harem" the developer just means "scenes with multiple girls," even if those girls are humiliating and abusing the MC with no actual sex involved. I think that's how he categorized that one scene in the curious student RR path where that happened, anyway.

Has this not seen an update since last May, though? What happened to SS?

Reactions: Sukebe_S

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
been "a while" since played this but i think 1st.
For me it was clearly a joke, making a game with "avoidable" harem is almost a given for all harem games, it's not even mentioned because it's generally avoidable to date everyone. Sukebe just phrased it that way to make fun of all those "is ntr avoidable ?" questions all the time.
At least, that how I understood it when it came up in the game.

Last edited:

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
It's been a while since I've been here, but I believe by "harem" the developer just means "scenes with multiple girls," even if those girls are humiliating and abusing the MC with no actual sex involved. I think that's how he categorized that one scene in the curious student RR path where that happened, anyway.
For me it was clearly a joke, making a game with "avoidable" harem is almost a given for all harem games, it's not even mentioned because it's generally avoidable to date everyone. Sukebe just phrased it that way to make fun of all those "is ntr avoidable ?" questions all the time.
At least, that how I understood it when it came up in the game.
Yeah, I was just joking around. This game is pretty much focused on ONE person. There are other girls, but they tend to annoy the MC because they distract him. So if you're some kind of rare fetishist weirdo who finds the idea of multiple hot female sex partners appealing, you probably won't enjoy my game.

Has this not seen an update since last May, though? What happened to SS?
I'm alive! I've been working with Mobum on Runaway Princess while I save up for new PC parts for a new rendering rig. I think it's almost built--I just need to decide on a good GPU...anyone know if a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB LHR is good for DAZ renders?

Also, the next installment of Runaway Princess is (hopefully) almost done. After that, I'll start rebuilding my DAZ asset collection. Then I hope to have the time and the tech to throw together the next installment of MVB.

Thanks for being patient!

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
Maybe you should change the discription under your name now... (World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer)

Reactions: AwsHen

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Got my new computer assembled. It renders about 100x faster than my old shit box.
Nice to see you've got a new rig! Welcome back! We missed you.

Party time.
She seems less slender than I remember. Her physique seems sturdier. Maybe even shorter overall.

Is my memory bad or has my perversion subversively edited my personal recollection room in the meantime?

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes