Which thread should be updated next? (You can vote for two choices.)

• Innocent Angel: Vanilla

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Innocent Angel: Rocky Road

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Curious Student: Vanilla

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Curious Student: Rocky Road

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • Gifted Tease: Vanilla

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Gifted Tease: Rocky Road

Votes: 65 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Nice to see you've got a new rig! Welcome back! We missed you.

She seems less slender than I remember. Her physique seems sturdier. Maybe even shorter overall.

Is my memory bad or has my perversion subversively edited my personal recollection room in the meantime?
You memory is not bad and your eyes do not deceive you. The truth is that while I've been trying to get my computer situation worked out, the asset who plays the bride hasn't been going to the gym or monitoring her diet carefully. I hope she doesn't read this thread--she might develop a harmful self-image complex and eating disorder...

:D
(I made a joke!)

The real truth is, as I might've mentioned a few months back, my hard drive crapped out. I didn't back up very well, so the precise way I had her body configured was lost. I'm trying to rebuild her exactly to the original specs, but it might take some more tweaking to get it right. Even more annoying is that I also need to rebuild Shar'Quon, Peter Weiner, Turgente, the doctor, and Westley.

You know something that I'm eagerly awaiting as Sukebe starts up again?

His awesome NTR-seasoned status updates.
Hmm... NTR-seasoned status updates. That might be a good way for me to give news as to development progress and also feedback from you guys regarding the bride's diet/fitness regimen. :geek:(y)

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Still trying to rebuild the characters--does the bride look more like we remember?

Also, I'm sure everyone is happy to see that Sharky's back... but his teeth are stained for some reason... :unsure:

View attachment 1802377
I love to see it back... I mean, something new. Idk, right now when I see his face (the model of the face... I think) in another work I can't help thinking about this game. Things are looking pretty good! Personally, I would love to see more things about these two...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't remember the name of this man, though...

Reactions: Sukebe_S

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Can you tell me exactly when the update will be released? I really look forward to it.
Yes. I will be released exactly on Thursday, August 18th, at 3:47 AM (Azores Summer Time).

THIS I SOLEMNLY SWEAR!

Just joking. :ROFLMAO:

No, I can't tell you when it will be updated. I'm working on it, but it's all just a hobby, and it's at the whims of my real life obligations. When I get closer to the end, MAYBE I will foolishly try to give an expected release date/time.

In the meantime, I'm glad to hear you're looking forward to it!

phthinh

Mar 12, 2018
Yes. I will be released exactly on Thursday, August 18th, at 3:47 AM (Azores Summer Time).

THIS I SOLEMNLY SWEAR!

Just joking. :ROFLMAO:

No, I can't tell you when it will be updated. I'm working on it, but it's all just a hobby, and it's at the whims of my real life obligations. When I get closer to the end, MAYBE I will foolishly try to give an expected release date/time.

In the meantime, I'm glad to hear you're looking forward to it!
Sad, waiting a long year

pedifily

Apr 14, 2018
Still trying to rebuild the characters--does the bride look more like we remember?

Also, I'm sure everyone is happy to see that Sharky's back... but his teeth are stained for some reason... :unsure:

View attachment 1802377
Nice! In my personal opinion, the bride looks yummy already :love:. I wouldn't care about the little difference with the old model, since the best thing of this game is the story :geek:

sinik13

Mar 30, 2019
yeah im glad uworking on it again nice news actually. excited to see whats going on and you maybe take it as a chance to change a bit the character, its not a big deal if they arent exactly the ssame as before. good luck

lesil

Dec 1, 2018
1Gb for only 15 minutes of novel without any choice, with music that makes no sense to me and images in which the MC has her breasts as if they were being stretched...

Alexnrop

Apr 9, 2020
Hi Sukebe_S,am really glad that you are back. Do you remember that this game is inspired from Wifey's Dilemma?
Wifey's Dilemma has been abandoned after v0.13 and you took a break after My Virgin Bride v0.13. I really am thinking that this is a curse for this female lead sprite.

All the best and hope to play the new version soon.

wating ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

I have waited. So where is the new update? (Joking)

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hi Sukebe_S,am really glad that you are back. Do you remember that this game is inspired from Wifey's Dilemma?
Wifey's Dilemma has been abandoned after v0.13 and you took a break after My Virgin Bride v0.13. I really am thinking that this is a curse for this female lead sprite.

That's something that always had me doubtful... Because I could swear that I saw that Wifey dilemma was abandoned in its version 0.3 or something like that, and that after that (for some reason) someone modified it putting that it was abandoned in its version 0.13, maybe because they got confused with this game (MVB)

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019

Hi Alex!

Of course I remember Wifey's Dilemma. It's the game that inspired me to try my own hand at development. 3Diddly (Wifey's original developer) has been back for awhile now--he's been working on a different game, Sugar Baby Galore, which I think is some of his best work. He also has created one or two novellas which are also worth checking out. I really hope he returns to Wifey, though, and gives it the ending that it deserves. It's still my favorite of his works.

MVB definitely used Wifey as a starting point, but then it went into absurd directions, directions I'm sure 3Diddly never envisioned. Initially, it was me, goofing off, learning how to do DAZ and Renpy, but then it kind of took on a life of its own, and now there's lots of people who legit want me to finish it. It's kind of a weird feeling--imagine being a child and drawing on the walls of your bedroom with crayon. You were just playing around. Then, you grow up, and people are like, "remember your crayon artwork back in your childhood bedroom? That had a lot of potential and I really enjoyed it. Please finish what you were doing."

ANYWAY, I'm still working on MVB. I spent a month on a side project (a first chapter of a VN called Bella Balboa) to get acquainted with DAZ and Renpy after my time off. Now I feel like my chops are back to where they were, so I'm finally rendering scenes for MVB again (I'm trying to get the animations right... there's gonna be some fun animations in the next installment) and working out the dynamic that pertains with the bride's neuro implant which will govern most of the choices the player makes. That second part is causing me lots of trouble as I suck at Renpy. AND of course RL work keeps rearing its ugly head and slowing me down.

But it's coming together. I don't know if the asset is cursed or not, but I still love working with her. Thanks for your continued patience!

Moanie

Donor
May 19, 2018
( May 10, 2022 )
...Yes. I[t] will be released exactly on Thursday, August 18th, at 3:47 AM (Azores Summer Time)....

Damn near august the 18th, Sukebe :) And to be sure I checked if August, 18th 2022 was a Thursday :)

Finish your crayons on the wall, please!

*) Yes I'm quoting you like quotes on the back of a book cover. Out of context.

• Haha
Reactions: AwsHen and Sukebe_S

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Hi Everyone!

I haven't given up on the game (don't worry) but I have given up on designing a GUI for Day 3 of Gifted Tease:Rocky Road (GT:RR:D3). While the task could be completed in about an hour by a competent Renpy coder, I've been beating my face into the keyboard for months trying to figure it out. I've taken apart several other games with similar functions to see how they do it, but I just can't seem to do it for myself.

I really, really suck at Renpy.

Basically, here's what I'm trying to do: remember MC's cell-phone? Well, that's gonna be a prominent part of the GTRRD3 gameplay. I'd like a cell-phone button to be present in the corner of the screen (a common feature of Renpy games), and when a player clicks that button, the cell-phone screen expands to the whole screen, and a menu of different functions becomes available: basically, players will be able to allocate "points" into different categories. There's a few hover elements, but that's about it. (I'd give more details, but I don't want to let out too many spoilers.)

Anyway, if anyone reading this thinks, "oh, I know how to do that--I can help out SS..." ... well, that would be awesome. If someone could direct me to a resource that can explain to morons how to do this, that would be great.

Or, if you mind doing it yourself, that would be great too. I can't afford to pay you or anything, but I'd put your name in the game and you could show your grandkids someday. Tell them how you once gave assistance to "The World's Slowest Erotic Amateur Game Developer." Basically, your assistance would be:
  1. we exchange a few DMs in which I explain in more detail what I'm trying to do
  2. I send you some already-created menu renders
  3. You craft a functional GUI in-game phone interface thingy
  4. You send everything back to me, and then I'll post it into the script
So, if you think you could help out with this, please reply here or send me a message or something.

Thanks for taking the time to read and consider my humble plea for assistance.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes