Which thread should be updated next? (You can vote for two choices.)

• Innocent Angel: Vanilla

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Innocent Angel: Rocky Road

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Curious Student: Vanilla

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Curious Student: Rocky Road

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • Gifted Tease: Vanilla

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Gifted Tease: Rocky Road

Votes: 65 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well would be nice to see this getting finished before starting next.

phthinh

Mar 12, 2018
I'm very sorry for misleading you because my English is so suck . I mean the next version. Cause I really enjoi it and look forward to it.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Still working. I'm struggling with having high expectations, both with art and story. I keep rewriting chunks, re-rendering scenes. It seems like it's never good enough for me, but I'm not giving up.
Do what you have to do and no stress, will be fantastic when you feel ready to release it. Let us know if there's anything we can do to make your life easier with this :D

Reactions: Sukebe_S

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
best ntr game i ever played,and the most beautiful/sexy women i ever seen in games.which country does she come from?
loved it when the ntr stuff are fulled with love,
and LOVE,is the KEY of the ntr

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kripke and Sukebe_S

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Still working. I'm struggling with having high expectations, both with art and story. I keep rewriting chunks, re-rendering scenes. It seems like it's never good enough for me, but I'm not giving up.
I know its hard to ignore the high expectations, but I'm sure that your game meet a lot of people high expectations already. A lot of people miss your game, so if you're able to start doing it again at the same level, you have nothing to be 'ashamed' about.

As long as increasing the quality of your work, do it with consistency, trying to push a huge level of quality increase in just on step is just crazyness, cause you'll only know the actual quality when it gets released and viewed by people. Consistency is the word, come back at the same level and every new update increase the quality a bit more and you'll be much more happy and satisfied.

Jumping from a bycicle to a ferrari in one update is crazyness IMO.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Take as much time as you need. You choose a crazy route implementing several story at once! At first i thought that the choice at the beginning were meaningless and then was bewildered in realising that it lead to different stories!
So take your time, better slow than quitting or messing up a promising game.

Reactions: Sukebe_S

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Thanks for the encouraging words, guys! I'm still tinkering away when I have the time.

As long as increasing the quality of your work, do it with consistency, trying to push a huge level of quality increase in just on step is just crazyness, cause you'll only know the actual quality when it gets released and viewed by people. Consistency is the word, come back at the same level and every new update increase the quality a bit more and you'll be much more happy and satisfied.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I see other devs (who have their act together) making regular releases once or sometimes even twice a month. I have no idea how they do that. My noggin is creative, but completely undisciplined.

You guys know George R R Martin? The legendarily slow fantasy writer who thought up Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones)? I'm not trying to say I'm creatively anywhere in the same league as him, but the way his brain works with regard to creative output seems very similar to my own. We tend to obsess over minutia and detail, get frustrated and demoralized by flaws in our work, and then shift focus to other projects in an effort to refresh our perspectives for when we return. This pisses off people who enjoy our work and want more, but when projects finally are released, they have massive amounts of content.

Take as much time as you need. You choose a crazy route implementing several story at once! At first i thought that the choice at the beginning were meaningless and then was bewildered in realising that it lead to different stories!
So take your time, better slow than quitting or messing up a promising game.
Thanks dude! In the end, my ambition for this project might've exceeded realistic expectations. I'm focused on wrapping up the Gifted Tease storyline for this next update.

Anyway, back to work!

RouteKun

Sep 4, 2020
Thanks for the encouraging words, guys! I'm still tinkering away when I have the time.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I see other devs (who have their act together) making regular releases once or sometimes even twice a month. I have no idea how they do that. My noggin is creative, but completely undisciplined.

You guys know George R R Martin? The legendarily slow fantasy writer who thought up Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones)? I'm not trying to say I'm creatively anywhere in the same league as him, but the way his brain works with regard to creative output seems very similar to my own. We tend to obsess over minutia and detail, get frustrated and demoralized by flaws in our work, and then shift focus to other projects in an effort to refresh our perspectives for when we return. This pisses off people who enjoy our work and want more, but when projects finally are released, they have massive amounts of content.

Thanks dude! In the end, my ambition for this project might've exceeded realistic expectations. I'm focused on wrapping up the Gifted Tease storyline for this next update.

Anyway, back to work!
Hi Sukebe_S, I remember the first time I played this game is for a year ago, and it immediately attracted me. Since this day, I played this game many times. I really expect MVB's future and story. However, I realize that the game haven' had any update for a year and it makes me confused about whether the game can be abandoned or not. Is everything ok? Can I know about the last updates for the game? When do you expect to release its last update?

pheno

Aug 4, 2017

Anyway, back to work!
I'm very much so looking forward to this update! Discovered this game somewhat recently so the wait hasn't been that huge for me (consider me lucky I guess). I've played most big games on this site and I can say safely that this game has the most appeal and potential for me!

My only advice, keep doing what you're doing. Your game is clearly on the right track as many people seem to highly enjoy it for what it is. Try not to overthink to much (I know easier said than done! lol) and just do what you can! You have a working formula and just believe in that. You got this man!

GGHF on the development!

Serenity Life

Jan 21, 2020
Hey dude!
Your presentation of the script along the NTR path is very subtle and elegant, exactly what can be unpredictable. No indifference from one character to how the other feels. I really hope you don't move abruptly to: "and I don't care, I can fuсk whoever I want and no one tells me what to do," as authors of other novellas that feature the NTR genre do. For example, "The Adventurous Couple," which is not as awful, reads easily, but is hardly NTR. More fitting is "sharing" like "carsharing", only "WifeSharing".... oh, a title for a new novel :) although I'm not sure there isn't one yet.
Or a Japanese novel with 2D graphics, about a high school student whose mother fuсks his classmate and before that his girlfriend did it. It becomes disgusting or indifferent to read such a thing. Everybody knows everything, nobody cares about anything....... There is nothing interesting about this style. Except for those who like to cry and complain about cheating and do nothing about it (classic Japanese NTR).
Among the many novellas of this genre, literally few are exactly what I like. It would be a shame if that elegance in your novella turned into an "orgy with everyone in order."))
By the way, why don't you look for helpers here or on other services?
Sorry for my bad English, what I know I write this way, and what I don't know I have to use DeepL... but it's enough for me to translate novellas, plus I'm slowly learning.

Reactions: pheno and txjdyhm

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020

Anyway, back to work!
Any "new news" for us?

VGOAT

Jul 16, 2021
Been having this on the back burner for a while now popping back in every few months looking for an update and honestly if waiting this long is fine. The quality is gonna be this games' Gold. The quality was great before. But now the exception is there for something big.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes