Which thread should be updated next? (You can vote for two choices.)

• Innocent Angel: Vanilla

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Innocent Angel: Rocky Road

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Curious Student: Vanilla

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Curious Student: Rocky Road

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • Gifted Tease: Vanilla

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Gifted Tease: Rocky Road

Votes: 65 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pedifily

Apr 14, 2018
well last update near 2 years ago so while dev is working on it per f95's rules game got tagged and will be untagged once there's new version.
Per https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
And the last post by the dev is on Jan 13, 2023. So technically it's not abandoned yet. Unless there's a new rule, in which case that page should be updated.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Reactions: Parthornax

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I can't help but feel it's a pity when some particularly outstanding games have an uncertain future. You had for example Corruption Time that basically everyone adored, and which will never come back, it kind of left a scar lol (the game was particularly promising for those liking dad/daughter stuff and swinging, but everyone loved it afaik). At least My Virgin Bride and Babysitters aren't really abandonned (even if I thought Babysitters was dead for sure after what happened to the dev's wife). It will take time, but Sukebe seems like a diligent man, so we'll probably have more updates and at least we can be almost certain they'll be good (not that I'd want to put any pressure on him).

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
well last update near 2 years ago so while dev is working on it per f95's rules game got tagged and will be untagged once there's new version.
I know the rules,just feel sad for this good game be abandonbd.
I don't think the dev will come back for it,when u feel lazy to drop some complicated job without pay,u never pick up again

Reactions: Kostarii

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
Hope the dev willing to release the stroy of the rest part on this game in just text,so we will know how this story going.
thanks

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Well, I just lost hope on this one, unfollowing the thread. Too much talk and no results.

Imagine anyone saying to your boss (the one that pays you for your work) that you arent giving him any results or reports, cause you're a perfeccionist and you're trying to make it perfect.

Really sad thing, this game was top notch. Well, bunch of games out there, a lot of them with people making consistent updates with top quality.

Remembering that the DEV just released a new game in july of 2022 and it got no updates too. A dev thing, not a 'seeking perfection' thing. Who likes to apraise procrastinators, feel free to do it. I won't and since I'm leaving I'll call out the harsh truth: This dev don't give a fu** about producing this game (and others) and don't have the courage to say it.

• Wow
Reactions: Sukebe_S

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I've been traveling, so I wasn't able to check in on F95. Sadly, MVB is technically abandoned.

Remembering that the DEV just released a new game in july of 2022 and it got no updates too. A dev thing, not a 'seeking perfection' thing. Who likes to apraise procrastinators, feel free to do it. I won't and since I'm leaving I'll call out the harsh truth: This dev don't give a fu** about producing this game (and others) and don't have the courage to say it.
Sigh... well, I'm glad you enjoyed it and felt strongly enough about it to post your thoughts. Ditto for all the others out there who have also posted (kind words or otherwise). And I'm sorry to have disappointed you. I'd feel worse, but this is exactly why I never set up a patreon or took anyone's money or anything. Sometimes in life, you get what you pay for.

I started this project right as the pandemic hoopla was starting up, thinking that I'd have tons of time to tinker while the world slowly ended. To my surprise, RL career obligations surged back, and things didn't play out as I was predicting. Since I got started, I'd say I've averaged about 6-8 hours of free time a week to work on this--just not enough to do a consistently good job.

That said, believe it or not, I'm not really abandoning MVB (or Bella Balboa). It's OK if you want to stop following the thread or give up on the project entirely or hate me for all eternity or whatever. I'm not giving up.

Just going verrrrrrrry slowly.

Last edited:

vanqa

Feb 9, 2017
Nooooooooo, saddest news of 2023 for me ):

Is it lack of time? Lack of incentive? I bet there's enough people who'd love to donate to your patreon if you had one.

I could give ideas or advice but I bet you already thought about everything I could come up with. Maybe make it more simple, shorter episodic things? Your writing and emotional translation to expressions is exceptional, very hard to find in games like these.

Anyways, wish you the best and hope you don't forget about us. :cry:

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I've been traveling, so I wasn't able to check in on F95. Sadly, MVB is technically abandoned.

Sigh... well, I'm glad you enjoyed it and felt strongly enough about it to post your thoughts. Ditto for all the others out there who have also posted (kind words or otherwise). And I'm sorry to have disappointed you. I'd feel worse, but this is exactly why I never set up a patreon or took anyone's money or anything. Sometimes in life, you get what you pay for.

I started this project right as the pandemic hoopla was starting up, thinking that I'd have tons of time to tinker while the world slowly ended. To my surprise, RL career obligations surged back, and things didn't play out as I was predicting. Since I got started, I'd say I've averaged about 6-8 hours of free time a week to work on this--just not enough to do a consistently good job.

That said, believe it or not, I'm not really abandoning MVB (or Bella Balboa). It's OK if you want to stop following the thread or give up on the project entirely or hate me for all eternity or whatever. I'm not giving up.

The game is one of the best. Take your time, one step at a time. Tackle one of your branching story after the other maybe. Ask help if need be (proof reading, reading how the story is articulate etc.) Just do not give up, i do creative writing i know how difficult it is to do it alone....

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Practically it was thanks to you that I was able to make my game and make it work, and therefore be able to help my whole family with what I generate (I live in Argentina, dollars are worth a lot here) so I will never lose my faith in the project no matter how much time passes, and I will always recommend it as one of the best adult games I played

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sukebe_S and vanqa

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Practically it was thanks to you that I was able to make my game and make it work, and therefore be able to help my whole family with what I generate (I live in Argentina, dollars are worth a lot here) so I will never lose my faith in the project no matter how much time passes, and I will always recommend it as one of the best adult games I played
Thanks so much, Sieglinnde! I'm really enjoying watching your game continue to develop and take off, and I'm stoked that you're helping your family with the funds you're generating. Keep up the awesome work!

Is it lack of time? Lack of incentive? I bet there's enough people who'd love to donate to your patreon if you had one.

I could give ideas or advice but I bet you already thought about everything I could come up with. Maybe make it more simple, shorter episodic things? Your writing and emotional translation to expressions is exceptional, very hard to find in games like these.

Anyways, wish you the best and hope you don't forget about us. :cry:
It's mostly lack of time, but there's also a recurring issue of me not liking how certain scenes are turning out, and then I start that scene over. It's kind of like writer's block, I guess. I'd ask for creative help (I'm sure lots of people here have great ideas) but when I'm finally finally finished with this, I'd like to say that it's something I did all on my own (after taking 3Diddly's premise as inspiration, of course).

Don't worry! I won't forget about you guys.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
It's mostly lack of time, but there's also a recurring issue of me not liking how certain scenes are turning out, and then I start that scene over. It's kind of like writer's block, I guess. I'd ask for creative help (I'm sure lots of people here have great ideas) but when I'm finally finally finished with this, I'd like to say that it's something I did all on my own (after taking 3Diddly's premise as inspiration, of course).

Don't worry! I won't forget about you guys.
[/QUOTE]
When facing writer block, which i'm right now. I go for a walk, put it on the slow burner, and try to figure where i stop listening to the character and made them act as the puppets they are not. You could write about something else, or write about some of the NPC of your story, some small scene (even if you do not use it in the end), some stuff about their past, their hobbby, some kinky stuff that happened to them... In order to find a way to go back to the story by the side so to speak...

Serenity Life

Jan 21, 2020
Hi Everyone,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Duuuude!
Please!
Make your steps wider. )))
It's okay if the updates are very small, but make them more frequent. This way it'll be easier for you to fix script bugs. Less time will be taken to change scenes, dialogues, if necessary.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes