Which thread should be updated next? (You can vote for two choices.)

• Innocent Angel: Vanilla

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Innocent Angel: Rocky Road

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Curious Student: Vanilla

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Curious Student: Rocky Road

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • Gifted Tease: Vanilla

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Gifted Tease: Rocky Road

Votes: 65 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Serenity Life

Jan 21, 2020
:coffee::)
Что за человек, ни стыда, ни совести. Хотя бы раз в месяц давал о себе знать, а то молчит, как партизан.
We are all waiting for news that the author has begun to continue working on this novel.
;)

Serenity Life

Jan 21, 2020
What an irony with the author's work.....
Earlier, in his reasons for suspending his project, he wrote that the project he was asked to do would be successful and paid for.
I thought at the time: I hope they bring that project (that he was asked to do) to completion. Otherwise it would turn out that this one got suspended and that one got frozen... That would be very sad.
Guys, always, hear me, ALWAYS! regardless of situations and interesting suggestions, continue your own projects if they are already started. At least a little bit at a time. This way you'll ensure at least a minimum income from your subscribers.
We have a saying: "Волков бояться - в лес не ходить"
To you it would sound something like this: "If you are afraid of wolves, you will be afraid to go into the forest"
The meaning of this proverb is that if you are afraid to create something or continue the work you have started, then you will never succeed, and you will never know if you can overcome this fear and achieve your goal.

Last edited:

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
What an irony with the author's work.....
Earlier, in his reasons for suspending his project, he wrote that the project he was asked to do would be successful and paid for.
I thought at the time: I hope they bring that project (that he was asked to do) to completion. Otherwise it would turn out that this one got suspended and that one got frozen... That would be very sad.
Guys, always, hear me, ALWAYS! regardless of situations and interesting suggestions, continue your own projects if they are already started. At least a little bit at a time. This way you'll ensure at least a minimum income from your subscribers.
We have a saying: "Волков бояться - в лес не ходить"
To you it would sound something like this: "If you are afraid of wolves, you will be afraid to go into the forest"
The meaning of this proverb is that if you are afraid to create something or continue the work you have started, then you will never succeed, and you will never know if you can overcome this fear and achieve your goal.
:unsure: I'm a little confused. Did I say I would be paid for something? I've never been paid for this project, or any other project, and no one's ever offered to pay me. This "ero-game" thing is just a hobby for me, and that's all it's ever been. Maybe someday I'll try and make some money off it, but I've never done that before and I have no plan on doing so in the future.

The reason I tend to do so many projects isn't because I'm chasing after imaginary money--it's because I tend to get "writer's block"--creatively stuck on things. I find my own personal best solution is to move to another creative project where the juices are flowing better.

I like the Russian proverb, though. It's pretty cool. Proverbs with wolves and forests are always badass and welcome. :cool:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
link to the new game pls
You're talking about Runaway Princess? (I think that was the name) it's a game in which Sukebe started to work, but got abandoned due to personal reasons of his creator, called Mobum

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
hey sukebe pls start this project again this game is so good. are you thinking about to start this project or this is parmanently abandoned
Thanks for the kind words! I'm always tinkering on something during my free time, and MVB is one of those things. I don't consider it permanently abandoned.

Hi :)
In one of your comments, as I recall, there was something about the benefit of being offered to work as a designer for someone else's project. The one you described as the reason you suspended work on that project.
Well, I've never worked as a designer, but I did help Mobum write some scenes for the 0.4 update of his epic "Runaway Princess." Is that what you're referring to?

Wirwawlp

Mar 20, 2023
Hi Sukebe_S I don't post much but I really like this game, hoping you'd let us know when the next update would be. I loved both Rocky road paths of Curious Student and Gifted Tease. Even if your next update would be the other paths, I'll still play them as I'm curious how it would play out. Thank you in advanced for not abandoning this awesome avn.

Serenity Life

Jan 21, 2020
I understand that the author simply has a "dick not worth" to continue the work (it means that there is no desire to continue something and even wants to forget about it).
In such a case, it's better not to do it, otherwise a good idea and unusual presentation turns into a so-called "bear favor". Literally - you ask the bear not to touch you, standing next to it and turning your back to it.
It can also be understood that a certain person is doing a favor (the author for us), just so that he is no longer pestered with requests.

Reactions: txjdyhm

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I understand that the author simply has a "dick not worth" to continue the work (it means that there is no desire to continue something and even wants to forget about it).
In such a case, it's better not to do it, otherwise a good idea and unusual presentation turns into a so-called "bear favor". Literally - you ask the bear not to touch you, standing next to it and turning your back to it.
It can also be understood that a certain person is doing a favor (the author for us), just so that he is no longer pestered with requests.
I don't know where you got that from. Sukebe has always been forthright with us, and this has been a generally positive thread. So, let's keep all that negativity out of here.

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
I don't know where you got that from. Sukebe has always been forthright with us, and this has been a generally positive thread. So, let's keep all that negativity out of here.

Facts, we all want an update but we need to remember these games are not made by development teams usually.. just regular people as a hobby.

Negativity is unneeded. There are plenty of games to play in the meantime while we wait for an update here or not.

Hope all is well Sukebe! (y)

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Facts, we all want an update but we need to remember these games are not made by development teams usually.. just regular people as a hobby.

Negativity is unneeded. There are plenty of games to play in the meantime while we wait for an update here or not.

Hope all is well Sukebe! (y)
I have a feeling that most people don't really understand what's involved in making these games at all. It's actually a shame, because I think they would appreciate the games more if they knew.

A friend of mine did a series of 'Behind the scenes' videos of him working in DAZ with his game, and it blew me away the first time I saw them! I have a whole new respect for what these guys are doing, and I would never EVER again complain about development time!

As you so rightfully say - what most of these guys and gals are doing, they are doing on their spare time. We would do well to remember that I think!

Respect to all of you dev's out there, and thanks for taking the time to do what you do!

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes