Which thread should be updated next? (You can vote for two choices.)

• Innocent Angel: Vanilla

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Innocent Angel: Rocky Road

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Curious Student: Vanilla

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Curious Student: Rocky Road

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • Gifted Tease: Vanilla

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Gifted Tease: Rocky Road

Votes: 65 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
Hi, there is any walkthrough for this game? Also, there is any way (shortcut with buttons) to change the erection affect? I want to turn it down because on the "C" way can't see many scenes.

Screenshot 2022-08-15 194013.png

Last edited:

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Hi Guys!

Status Update: I received a great deal of Renpy assistance (and teaching) from one of the best Renpy coders in the biz, the incomparable Mobum, developer of Runaway Princess. He really helped me untangle what I was trying to do, and now I feel like I have a suitable framework from which to continue the project. The goal now is to re-tailor the script to what the framework allows me to do, and continue churning out renders. I'm hoping to improve my animation abilities, so that'll be the focus of much of my rendering time moving forward. I'm traveling around a bit at the moment (again) and it looks like RL work is set to rear its ugly head again soon, so I'm hesitant to say what my pace will be (snail, tortoise, or sloth?). It's not abandoned, though.

In the meantime, if you haven't noticed, 3Diddly has rebooted/resumed development of Wifey's Dilemma! If you're unaware of the history of MVB, Wifey's Dilemma is the game that originally inspired me to try my hand at DAZ rendering and Renpy writing. 3Diddly crafted an amazing character and a premise (foreign exchange student from high school asks to "marry" you so she can get a residence visa) that I simply couldn't get out of my head. 3Diddly took some time off for RL stuff (which I can totally relate to) and so I started up MVB, which wound up going in crazy directions that (I'm certain) was NOT AT ALL what 3Diddly had planned. I consider what I've been doing with MVB to be fan fiction of what 3Diddly began.

Anyway, since I started my project, 3Diddly returned and has been working (primarily) on Sugar Baby Galore. If you haven't played SBG, you definitely should. It has another great premise, multiple girls, and a diverse set of paths, each of which are compelling and fun. SBG appears complete, so 3Diddly has rebooted Wifey's Dilemma. If you haven't played it yet, do so now. The premise is both the same and expanded (other girls will come into play!), his artwork has become more refined and polished (not that it was weak before), and the structure of the game has a solid framework from which to operate.

To put it simply, I'm ecstatic that 3Diddly is resuming the project, and I encourage everyone to check it out and support him on .

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hi Guys!

Status Update: I received a great deal of Renpy assistance (and teaching) from one of the best Renpy coders in the biz, the incomparable Mobum, developer of Runaway Princess. He really helped me untangle what I was trying to do, and now I feel like I have a suitable framework from which to continue the project. The goal now is to re-tailor the script to what the framework allows me to do, and continue churning out renders. I'm hoping to improve my animation abilities, so that'll be the focus of much of my rendering time moving forward. I'm traveling around a bit at the moment (again) and it looks like RL work is set to rear its ugly head again soon, so I'm hesitant to say what my pace will be (snail, tortoise, or sloth?). It's not abandoned, though.

In the meantime, if you haven't noticed, 3Diddly has rebooted/resumed development of Wifey's Dilemma! If you're unaware of the history of MVB, Wifey's Dilemma is the game that originally inspired me to try my hand at DAZ rendering and Renpy writing. 3Diddly crafted an amazing character and a premise (foreign exchange student from high school asks to "marry" you so she can get a residence visa) that I simply couldn't get out of my head. 3Diddly took some time off for RL stuff (which I can totally relate to) and so I started up MVB, which wound up going in crazy directions that (I'm certain) was NOT AT ALL what 3Diddly had planned. I consider what I've been doing with MVB to be fan fiction of what 3Diddly began.

Anyway, since I started my project, 3Diddly returned and has been working (primarily) on Sugar Baby Galore. If you haven't played SBG, you definitely should. It has another great premise, multiple girls, and a diverse set of paths, each of which are compelling and fun. SBG appears complete, so 3Diddly has rebooted Wifey's Dilemma. If you haven't played it yet, do so now. The premise is both the same and expanded (other girls will come into play!), his artwork has become more refined and polished (not that it was weak before), and the structure of the game has a solid framework from which to operate.

To put it simply, I'm ecstatic that 3Diddly is resuming the project, and I encourage everyone to check it out and support him on .
I personally am not very attracted to the premise of the Wifey's Dilemma Reboot.... It's too early to judge, but I don't know.... I'm really more excited to see the continuation of this project! I consider it to be the one that best game with all this ntr and swinging in its routes. I hope all goes well in your real life and you can continue with the project when you can!

Reactions: Sukebe_S and vanqa

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
At some moment we desperately thought we had zero, and now we gonna have it... DOUBLE? What universe is it? :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sukebe_S

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
Hi Guys!

"Wifey's Dilemma!" is good. "My virgin bride" is better! Thank you for making this game!

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi Guys!

Props to you man. You have a very good attitude and great self confidence. I'll play your game tonight, and see how far you've gotten. I'm sure it's great!

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
Hi Guys!

I liked your game better than the wifey's dilemma (haven't tried the new one) so I hope you would continue this project

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Wait wait wait wait - so you Are continuing (rebuilding) this? Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee holidays came early! :D I can't do bitcoins but if you put something up on itch.io or something totally wanna support you when / where I can, this game must be reborn! :D

Reactions: Sukebe_S

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Slowly... ever so slowly... but work is being made. Some weeks are better than others.

I keep getting frustrated by what images I render and scenes I write. It never seems good enough. But it'll get done sometime. :unsure:(y)

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes