Which thread should be updated next? (You can vote for two choices.)

• Innocent Angel: Vanilla

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Innocent Angel: Rocky Road

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Curious Student: Vanilla

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Curious Student: Rocky Road

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • Gifted Tease: Vanilla

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Gifted Tease: Rocky Road

Votes: 65 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
it's essentially 3 different games, each with 4 sub paths (Vanilla love, vanilla no love, NTR + love, NTR + no love). 3x4 = 12 different endings as stated. This could be a handful for the dev. It's seem like a bit too much.

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
I'm trying not to spoil anything, but I think it's fair to say that I'm hoping fans of rocky road find a rich ice cream full of surprises. Fans of vanilla have varying degrees of their expectations of vanilla purity. Sometimes, when I go to an ice cream parlor, I discover that the metal scoop lying in the tub of vanilla has traces of other flavors. It can be disappointing, but also occasionally a surprising delight!

For the vanilla paths, don't expect ease--expect the unexpected. Conflict makes a story interesting and challenging. Good luck!
the problem I have with your "flavors" is that while conflict can be good, I wish you won't fall into the easy way of doing something upseting/disgusting for the sake of it. it generally make a potential great game/movie/serie only good.
..Like I saw in other games and series where it make no sense for a woman to tolerate certains things or even sometimes a rape scene out of nowhere whom even the author admitt it was the "easy and stupid way" to make a conflict arise.

I'll be in a "wait and see" mode. I'll probably do every route anyway. I hope to see great writting from you! ;)

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hey this is not so bad actually, better than I expected. Looking forward to the next update.

Also hope that even if the player chooses an NTR route, they still have sex with the girlfriend. Perhaps turning her sluttier and start treated sex as a casual pleasure instead of something special. Biggest mistake in NTR is that the player doesn't get any action, just witnesses (or not witnesses) the significant other's escapades. My hopes are for an 'open relationship' type with the wife and some (in)significant side characters to get it on with for both the player and the wife.

The wife can learn to really appreciate the player's open-mindedness and know her heart belongs to the player but her body belongs to her ;)

Last edited:

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
And instead of giving a simple yes or no you give a thinking react. Cute. Although I guess that in itself is a form of an answer.
You seem like a nice guy and I'm not trying to be a jerk, but the thinking face means I'm thinking. :unsure: It might seem like a simple question to you, but it's not to me.

I don't want to argue about what is or isn't vanilla, or what is or isn't NTR. I also don't want to give too much information away about possible surprises. I've said before that the cognitively dissonant mixture of intense jealousy and voyeuristic excitement is something that fascinates me. This story takes place in a context where men compete with other men for a woman, and the MC does not start the game as the odds-on favorite. This means you can expect ups and downs, triumphs and defeats, things that make you excited and things that cause your stomach to churn. At least I hope my story can elicit those reactions. Will there be a thrilling and fulfilling payoff? Will the MC succeed in deflowering his bride while humiliating and possibly even murdering his rivals? I'm not gonna say.

I will say that if the slightest whiff of NTR is something that makes you feel unhappy, you probably won't enjoy this game, even in the vanilla flavors.

Sorry to be frustrating! Not my intent. Hope that helps! :)

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
I will say that if the slightest whiff of NTR is something that makes you feel unhappy, you probably won't enjoy this game, even in the vanilla flavors.

well, depend on what you call NTR too. dating/kissing isn't really NTR for me. it's just life? I mean, I get that the true NTR is about having your girls "stealed", but seeing her dating or kissing someone else is just normal, I would rather say that NTR really begin with sexual activities, no? or is it just me? well wathever.

(but yeah, if you put sexual acts with other mens in vanilla route i'm going to dislike it a lot (edit : still going to play tho...) , 'cause i'm the type to have "phase" sometimes I want to go for the NTR, sometimes I can't stand it. even if it's the exact same story. a bit bipolar, but at least I always enjoy something different haha)

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
You seem like a nice guy and I'm not trying to be a jerk, but the thinking face means I'm thinking. :unsure: It might seem like a simple question to you, but it's not to me.

I don't want to argue about what is or isn't vanilla, or what is or isn't NTR. I also don't want to give too much information away about possible surprises. I've said before that the cognitively dissonant mixture of intense jealousy and voyeuristic excitement is something that fascinates me. This story takes place in a context where men compete with other men for a woman, and the MC does not start the game as the odds-on favorite. This means you can expect ups and downs, triumphs and defeats, things that make you excited and things that cause your stomach to churn. At least I hope my story can elicit those reactions. Will there be a thrilling and fulfilling payoff? Will the MC succeed in deflowering his bride while humiliating and possibly even murdering his rivals? I'm not gonna say.

So it seem you want to force ntr in every route so why even bother making a vanilla version if cant avoid the ntr.
I'm out of here for who like this content enjoy ;)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Yep that does help, best of luck with your game.

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
if getting away with murdering those assholes is a tru and viable option i will be all in to play this
Have you played "The Tyrant" by Saddoggames? If not, you might like it. I hear that with the recent updates, the MC can exact violent revenge on the man sexually tormenting his family. Good times!

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
  1. Complete Day Two of a personality type. I'd love to have Day Two for all three personality types completed, but I learned that just finishing Day One for Gifted Tease took me an entire month. I considered waiting until Day Two is complete for all three personality types before releasing the next update, but if I did we might be looking at a long wait. I think it might be better to focus on completing the days one personality type at a time. That said, if anyone has any other suggestions, I'm all ears.
So when will this next update be completed? My hope is by the end of May, but I can't guarantee that. I'm gonna work hard to make it happen though!

Now, the big question: which thread (personality type/ice cream flavor) are people most eager to see developed? I have outlines sketched out for all of them, and I'm pretty excited for each journey. I'm curious what other people think, though.

Thanks for playing!
What about if you focused on personality type, but instead of switching it each update you just focus on one of the three until you reach the ending, and then do the other ones? So for instance, doing monthly updates with 6 months of just one personality type till that story ends, then doing another one.

The issue with switching back and forth is that the story for each personality type is totally different right now. Different situation, different supporting characters... each personality type is basically a whole different game. Progression is going to feel very slow, especially since in the early parts of the story where it'll be more teasing and less action.

For the record, my favorite personality type is the Gifted Tease.

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
I was pleasantly surprised by this game. There are genuinely sexy scenes with the wife and the dialogue is natural. The NTR in this game is actual jealousy inducing NTR, which is rare to come across in all these supposed "NTR" games. Usually it's a female protagonist just slutting out but this one is a male protagonist and her actions are decided by your decisions. Props to the dev. (y) I wish more games were like this.

I'm also worried that the dev might be biting off more than he can chew with all these paths in the game but I guess time will tell. I'll definitely keep an eye on this one and if the quality work continues I'll be happy to become a supporter.

Great start. I look forward to future updates. (y)

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes