Which thread should be updated next? (You can vote for two choices.)

• Innocent Angel: Vanilla

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Innocent Angel: Rocky Road

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Curious Student: Vanilla

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Curious Student: Rocky Road

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • Gifted Tease: Vanilla

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Gifted Tease: Rocky Road

Votes: 65 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The text is very well written - It made me smile in places, particularly in this moment. It reminded me of the f95 board :)
Muahahaha!

Thanks! I love this board. Even the harshest critics are still fun and interesting. Maybe even a little inspirational. ;)(y)

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
What is wrong with the script??? I chose the innocent route, really? You call this innocent?

It's apparently ARROGANT, DISRESPECTFUL AND IGNORANT !!

Why do you make a good looking girl so ANNOYING !!!
:oops:

I see your point, and I'd like to apologize to the character for being disrespectful to her. I was being arrogant and ignorant.:(

BUT... in my defense...

As you say, she is pretty annoying. And I'm not so sure she's as innocent as she lets on... SO MAYBE BITCH GOT IT COMING! :mad:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this game reminds me of another game very much like this one ... was a great game .. don't know what ever happened to it

Reactions: Sukebe_S

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
this game reminds me of another game very much like this one ... was a great game .. don't know what ever happened to it
You might be talking about 3Diddly's "Wifey's Dilemma." He got busy with life and the project got abandoned, which is super unfortunate because it was (and still is) a great start. My hope is that he picks it up again someday and continues the story.

Anyway, here's the game thread if you're interested:

https://f95zone.to/threads/wifeys-dilemma-v0-13-3diddly.17237/

Also, 3Diddly has come out of retirement and is working on a new game, Sugar Baby Galore. I highly recommend that as well. It's very promising:

https://f95zone.to/threads/sugar-baby-galore-v0-2-3diddly.50176/

My Virgin Bride is basically my attempt to tell a story (6 stories, actually) while learning how to use RenPy and DAZ. The premise and assets of Wifey's Dilemma were the inspiration, however, and I still consider that work the Real Deal and something for me to aspire for.

Reactions: crisbr

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Finished my Mod for the actual game v0.1.

Main features:
- adding some music and sound effects to the game
- turn on/off the sound effects and music while playing
- switch these sounds separately: effects/human sounds/erotic sounds
- switch the game music: Mod / Original (only beginning) / Off
- integrated Jukebox for playing the music tracks (8 Mod tracks, 2 original tracks)
- status screen, showing primary game points and the wife route
- cheat menu to adjust these points and the route
- renaming function for the two main characters

MVB_01.jpg MVB_02.jpg MVB_03.jpg MVB_04.jpg
Download Mod v0.1 (~38MB):

Last edited:

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
:oops:

I see your point, and I'd like to apologize to the character for being disrespectful to her. I was being arrogant and ignorant.:(

BUT... in my defense...

As you say, she is pretty annoying. And I'm not so sure she's as innocent as she lets on... SO MAYBE BITCH GOT IT COMING! :mad:
Sukebe_Sensei, I don't think you *have* to respond/adjust your script to Walkeree's comments. If anything, instead of reading the character as arrogant and ignorant, it'd probably be best to characterize said character as sheltered, which, invariably, can lead to said posh situations, IMO.

Reactions: Sukebe_S
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes