Which thread should be updated next? (You can vote for two choices.)

• Innocent Angel: Vanilla

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Innocent Angel: Rocky Road

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Curious Student: Vanilla

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Curious Student: Rocky Road

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • Gifted Tease: Vanilla

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Gifted Tease: Rocky Road

Votes: 65 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Very interesting starting point for this game. I was disappointed that Wifey's Dilemma got abandoned. It had potential. While this game is pretty much completely different, it is cool seeing the same character model in another game.

I'll probably wait for a few updates to come back and check it out, so I hope this game doesn't get abandoned as well. There's no real content yet (sex wise), but the foundation looks promising. I'm especially looking forward to the "Rocky Road" curious momo route. The NOC program can lead to so many interesting scenarios (both NTR and non-NTR). So, good job Sukebe Sensei. I'm looking forward to future releases.

Reactions: Sukebe_S

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Hi Everyone! I'm happy to say that v0.1 is finally up, and only several weeks later than I thought it would take.

The game is great, the Asian girl is very attractive, unfortunately the update is a bit slow compared to my expectations
Very interesting starting point for this game. I was disappointed that Wifey's Dilemma got abandoned. It had potential. While this game is pretty much completely different, it is cool seeing the same character model in another game.

I'll probably wait for a few updates to come back and check it out, so I hope this game doesn't get abandoned as well. There's no real content yet (sex wise), but the foundation looks promising. I'm especially looking forward to the "Rocky Road" curious momo route. The NOC program can lead to so many interesting scenarios (both NTR and non-NTR). So, good job Sukebe Sensei. I'm looking forward to future releases.
First of all, thanks for the kind words and I'm really sorry about being slow. When the covid thing first started getting rolling in February, it looked like my career would go on hiatus a bit, giving me lots of time to learn DAZ and Renpy and maybe try my hand at making a game. But then my job found a way for me to work at home. I'm grateful for that, but I've learned that tasks that can be completed at home somehow take twice as long. So all that free time I thought I'd have has evaporated.

That said, MVB is still my #1 hobby and I'm still plugging away at it, just not as quickly as I'd like. I'm very flattered that people are interested in it, and I hope people can be patient for the updates. I'm not sure how big or frequent the updates will be, and this might be the kind of game where you walk away for a few months and then come back to discover to your delight that you've missed lots of updates and have lots of fun catching up to do.

Hey Sukebe_Sensei how frequent will the updates come out ?
No promises, but I'm gonna aim for one update a month. Hopefully I can get faster. We'll see.

is android mode correct?
I'm not sure. I don't have an Android phone. A very kind member, Davu91, made the unofficial Android port, which I linked in the OP. Hopefully he or someone else can produce the v0.1 Android port as well.

As for the future of MVB, here's my list of stuff I want to have completed by the next update:
  1. Improve some of the artwork for Day 1 of both Innocent Angel and Curious Student threads. I learn more about DAZ every time I use it (still have a LONG way to go), so now when I look back at my earlier renders I cringe at some of the obvious flaws. If you're better at DAZ than me (and if you're reading this, you probably are) and have tips or critiques, I'd love to hear them.
  2. Get some better music. 3Diddly's music for "Wifey's Dilemma" was awesome--edgy, evocative, fitting. It really set the tone, and I was deeply impressed with that. I hope to find some decent royalty-free tracks that I can put in MVB to heighten the experience. If you have any suggestions for music or places to find good tunes, let me know!
  3. Complete Day Two of a personality type. I'd love to have Day Two for all three personality types completed, but I learned that just finishing Day One for Gifted Tease took me an entire month. I considered waiting until Day Two is complete for all three personality types before releasing the next update, but if I did we might be looking at a long wait. I think it might be better to focus on completing the days one personality type at a time. That said, if anyone has any other suggestions, I'm all ears.
So when will this next update be completed? My hope is by the end of May, but I can't guarantee that. I'm gonna work hard to make it happen though!

Now, the big question: which thread (personality type/ice cream flavor) are people most eager to see developed? I have outlines sketched out for all of them, and I'm pretty excited for each journey. I'm curious what other people think, though.

Thanks for playing!

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Not a stupid question. Clearly, NTR will be a big theme of the game. I like the conflicting energy that is brought about by jealousy and voyeurism. I've noticed some games have big flashing lights that clearly-marked decision points carry NTR ramifications. Some games even have a switch on at the beginning to turn off NTR for the duration of the game.

I'm not planning on doing anything like that. I realize that will make lots of people angry, and it will make many others never try the game. I'm OK with that. I wish those souls best of luck in finding games better suited to their unique kinks.

Just like in real life, NTR is never 100% avoidable. That said, I'm not interested in torturing the MC down every narrative path. If he plays his cards right, he's gonna get some action with his lovely bride. :love: BUT there will be prices to pay, and the road won't be easy. ;)

Thanks for the question!
Good to know at the outset. Good luck and goodbye

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Now, the big question: which thread (personality type/ice cream flavor) are people most eager to see developed? I have outlines sketched out for all of them, and I'm pretty excited for each journey. I'm curious what other people think, though.

Thanks for playing!
Played through the gifted tease routes, and the rocky road one looks hilarious, although the vanilla one looks very interesting, too. But if I had to vote for one path, I still gotta go with the curious rocky road path. The cult storyline doesn't draw me in, but maybe that's because I find cults to be creepy in general.

Now, if the goal is to complete 1 personality type per update, then I'd probably vote for gifted tease since both "ice cream flavors" look interesting, although the thread I'm most eager to see developed is the Curious/Rocky thread. I'd rank them 1) Gifted Tease 2) Curious Student 3) Innocent Angel

Guardra

May 29, 2018
As for the MC being a beta, yep. He's currently a perfect gentleman who would never leverage power over a lady in need.
TOP DEFINITION

A beta is a male who, instead of being man and manning up, completely bitches out.

in my eyes theres a huge difference between being a perfect gentleman and a spinless bitch when another man is stealing your love

and judging by what i saw she clearly doesnt see you as a viable option to actually be with but will use you as a means to an end cuz thats all you'll be good for and nothing else

Just my opinion not trying to start shit good luck with your VN

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Sukebe_Sensei So in the pure route NTR is very avoidable, while in the route 2 its neutral and probably balanced, while the last one is very NTR oriented. Am I right? I mean why split it to three routes if all the routes have the same chances of getting NTR'ed when you can just either make it one route or make the game with a very beta/cuck theme.

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
TOP DEFINITION

A beta is a male who, instead of being man and manning up, completely bitches out.

in my eyes theres a huge difference between being a perfect gentleman and a spinless bitch when another man is stealing your love

and judging by what i saw she clearly doesnt see you as a viable option to actually be with but will use you as a means to an end cuz thats all you'll be good for and nothing else

Just my opinion not trying to start shit good luck with your VN
LOVE this comment, and thank you for expressing it. I'm not going to spoil anything, but it's fair to say that, for all six story threads, the MC that begins the story and the MC that ends the story are going to have fundamentally altered personalities (or so is my ambition...). I'm fascinated with Momo as an object of lust, but I'm equally fascinated with the MC as an object of growth. It was fun to see Guardra critique the quality of Momo's character... totally fair, but, as all men can testify, difficult to do when the subject being evaluated is hot.

I don't know if I can promise a fairy-tale harem ending, but I hope that, at the very least, the MC undergoes a multitude of transformations. Hopefully you'll check in when it's all done and give me your impression. :)

Reactions: victkh and Kripke

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Sukebe_Sensei So in the pure route NTR is very avoidable, while in the route 2 its neutral and probably balanced, while the last one is very NTR oriented. Am I right? I mean why split it to three routes if all the routes have the same chances of getting NTR'ed when you can just either make it one route or make the game with a very beta/cuck theme.
I'm trying not to spoil anything, but I think it's fair to say that I'm hoping fans of rocky road find a rich ice cream full of surprises. Fans of vanilla have varying degrees of their expectations of vanilla purity. Sometimes, when I go to an ice cream parlor, I discover that the metal scoop lying in the tub of vanilla has traces of other flavors. It can be disappointing, but also occasionally a surprising delight!

For the vanilla paths, don't expect ease--expect the unexpected. Conflict makes a story interesting and challenging. Good luck!

Guardra

May 29, 2018
the MC that begins the story and the MC that ends the story are going to have fundamentally altered personalities (or so is my ambition...).
if thats the case i am hoping you do the one thing no dev has done and thats have the MC beat a mother fuckers ass/kill the guy for trying to steal/stealing your love that way the MC gets a small measure of satisfying revenge and it teaches her that there was a price for her betrayal/disloyalty

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
For the vanilla paths, don't expect ease--expect the unexpected. Conflict makes a story interesting and challenging. Good luck!
If your thinking about adding NTR to the "vanilla" paths in any way its no longer a vanilla path. Stop labeling it as such and be direct with people. All we want to know is if it will be avoidable, that's it. You don't need to give spoilers, just a simple yes or no. If its not avoidable that's fine, not every game needs to be for everyone, just let us know.

Last edited:

jayweston

Dec 10, 2017
Complete Day Two of a personality type. I'd love to have Day Two for all three personality types completed, but I learned that just finishing Day One for Gifted Tease took me an entire month. I considered waiting until Day Two is complete for all three personality types before releasing the next update, but if I did we might be looking at a long wait. I think it might be better to focus on completing the days one personality type at a time. That said, if anyone has any other suggestions, I'm all ears.

Thanks for playing!
I think the advantage of having a vanilla/rocky road split for each personality means most players will be happy whichever personality type you decide to go for next - might be best to go for whichever one you're most inspired to do. If I have to cast a vote I'd go for curious student or gifted tease - personally I tend to get bored with the whole "oh no, he saw my ankles!" thing that you often get with innocent protagonists.

Also good idea to put a timescale in of one week - it means there's a mutual understanding of how fast the story will develop, particularly given that realistically it will take 18-24 months to finish this if you complete one day every 2-3 months or so.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
With only the 1st ingame day completed and already 6 quite different (and very promising) paths this game has a lot of potential to become very very good. I sure trust Sukebe_Sensei to fulfill his promise, as stated in the OP, to add many "acts of depravity and perversion". This dev is good (y)

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes