Which thread should be updated next? (You can vote for two choices.)

• Innocent Angel: Vanilla

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Innocent Angel: Rocky Road

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Curious Student: Vanilla

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Curious Student: Rocky Road

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • Gifted Tease: Vanilla

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Gifted Tease: Rocky Road

Votes: 65 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Airmanken

Jun 3, 2017
This feels familiar... like I've seen this before.... Hopefully it doesn't get abandoned like the other one like this

Reactions: Sukebe_S

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
I just gave this a shot and I'm curious! The story set up is not bad at all (NTR, I didn't give the "vanilla" a shot yet). I saw a review bashing it for not being believable, and I just cant see what that user was talking about. The creepy cult guy leaving his hand on her ass after hugging her is ok to me, he is so short his hands are at that level anyways. I mean goddamn this is NTR bro what do you expect?
Also I'm loving the hint that they might be using mind altering drugs, it is a classic NTR path ;) just as long as its not 100% drug, the girl should eventually fall to lust or whatever on her own.
You got me hooked man, ill be checking back for your updates!
Also minor point: I noticed some clipping (hand through hair, clothes though clothes).

D

Deleted member 2174751

Seems to me that every route in this game leads to unavoidable NTR so it's best that I drop it in the trashcan sooner than later cause "my virgin bride" that has managed to keep it intact until now has apparently gone braindead and thinks being mauled by freaks of nature is innocent...

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Thanks for the comments, everyone! If it's not your kind of story, that's OK. I still like to hear your feedback. But if you're enjoying it, great! I received some very helpful constructive criticism on my DAZ renders (turns out lighting is key!), and I think my images are getting better. I've also got the GT paths scripted. Now I'm just churning out the renders. Hoping that v0.1 will be here soon. That should be the completion of Day 1 for all three personalities and flavor choices.

If you're feeling like your choice of ice cream flavor wasn't what you were expecting, you're not alone. Our hero (in the "Gifted Tease" thread) is also feeling frustration and disappointment with his tasty treat.

gt park 03.png

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
Did you make non-ntr (or medium ntr when a girl looks at others, kisses, etc., and the protagonist, on the contrary, over time becomes an alpha man, and takes her back) and hard corruption \transformation\ bimbofication route? :p

• Thinking Face

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, that's a good point. I kind of rushed out the first upload of this game, but it would've been better if that third personality weren't included at all. At least yet.

That said, hopefully it got some people excited. I'm really excited where that thread is going to go. Hopefully in a few days everyone will feel similarly!

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Is this game a reboot/remake? Could of sworn there was an abandoned with the same girl and same back story... Wifey dilemma is the name iirc

• Thinking Face

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Is this game a reboot/remake? Could of sworn there was an abandoned with the same girl and same back story... Wifey dilemma is the name iirc
This game is inspired by Wifey's Dilemma, but even though the initial premise is the same, the game immediately goes its own way in terms of characters and storyline.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes