VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Waifu's Feet [v0.4] [Srun123]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
You aren't wrong, generally writing a story for a game it's always better to have a set plan to begin with so you know the way you are going. As this is my first game, I made the mistake of coming up with the story as I go, which made it a very unsmooth story that jumps around instead of being related.

I'm trying to prepare stories before I start working on the game so it's more fluid, so hopefully it's better in future updates but I totally understand what you are saying, and I'm a beginner so that's the only excuse I can offer for why it's like this.
Hey! Firstly, this is one of the Renpy games I honestly enjoy. I'm not huge on footjobs however, everything else is great! and you have surprised me with the yuri femdom and I just love it. (For obvious reasons).

Also, don't beat yourself up on how you write your story. There are two types of writers, "Pantsers" and "plotters." Since I consider my self more of a writer than a game dev, I'm a "pantser" writer who goes with the flow and writes. If you are like that, nothing wrong with it, you just end up editing more lol.

Anyways, great job so far! I want to ask was I supposed to download the 0.3 that is 400mb or the 200 something? I downloaded the less MG one and there was a strange bug with the girl from reincarnation slime (forgot her name). I'm not sure if there was supposed to be a scene there or not and repeating it or clicking on getting dominated keeps you in the same room but the text changes.

Maybe someone will catch the same bug sadly I cant replay it at the moment but when I do I will try to explain it better.

I hope that makes sense? Anyways, from a guy with a foot fetish (yeah it's weird I'm not huge on footjobs). Keep it up and good luck =D

Reactions: radcito

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(I have interesting feelings about this game.

I don't have a foot fetish, I don't even have a foot appreciation, I am not the target audience.

And yet, the dark scene that this game warns about is right up my alley, and in fact, the general predatory nature of the MC is appealing to my fetishes. So, interesting feelings... I'll keep on watching this game just to see if there's more dark fetish stuff on display, or if it tries to back off.)

srun123

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Hey! Firstly, this is one of the Renpy games I honestly enjoy. I'm not huge on footjobs however, everything else is great! and you have surprised me with the yuri femdom and I just love it. (For obvious reasons).

Also, don't beat yourself up on how you write your story. There are two types of writers, "Pantsers" and "plotters." Since I consider my self more of a writer than a game dev, I'm a "pantser" writer who goes with the flow and writes. If you are like that, nothing wrong with it, you just end up editing more lol.

Anyways, great job so far! I want to ask was I supposed to download the 0.3 that is 400mb or the 200 something? I downloaded the less MG one and there was a strange bug with the girl from reincarnation slime (forgot her name). I'm not sure if there was supposed to be a scene there or not and repeating it or clicking on getting dominated keeps you in the same room but the text changes.

Maybe someone will catch the same bug sadly I cant replay it at the moment but when I do I will try to explain it better.

I hope that makes sense? Anyways, from a guy with a foot fetish (yeah it's weird I'm not huge on footjobs). Keep it up and good luck =D
there is no difference between the 400 mb and 200mb in terms of content or bug fixes, just difference in compression. Sorry for the confusion.

I will check out the bug and work on a fix, appreciate you letting me know!

And glad you are enjoying the game :D

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Some good-looking models from some of my favorite animes, however, I'd be lying if I said I had a foot fetish. Not necessarily against it, but can I expect more than just mindless footjobs/sex with various anime hotties?

I'm one of those "Romantic" types, it's the main reason I'm here. Thanks in advance, and good luck dev.

Reactions: LightSwitch

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
I really like this so far. Quick questions : will we see Rimuru ( from slime anime) and will you add any trap characters like Astolfo in the future?

halil123

May 23, 2017
I think the tone is perfect. I wouldn't care for this game to have a serious story.

srun123

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Some good-looking models from some of my favorite animes, however, I'd be lying if I said I had a foot fetish. Not necessarily against it, but can I expect more than just mindless footjobs/sex with various anime hotties?

I'm one of those "Romantic" types, it's the main reason I'm here. Thanks in advance, and good luck dev.
It's something I'm heavily considering. We'll see.

Reactions: LordMerek

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
I forget the characters name, but she gets mad when you try to advance with her, she's drunk. But there's only the option to lick her feet and nothing ever opens up to progress the choices with her

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Oh...there is Hestia...Pity I don't like this fetish :(

Good luck with the game (y)

darkbladerion

Donor
Jul 17, 2017
Since you seem into FGO, considering that Ishtar is here... how about adding more characters from there?
Like the recently added to NA server, Reines, she totally seems like type who would try to bully you with her feet, and then possibly get embarrassed when she realizes you are actually into it XD

Another options is Mordred(Duh, just look at my avatar), because tomboys are always awesome. She is a bit clueless when it comes to lewd stuff, so it could be fun XD

Okita would also be a nice choice feet-wise! She could appear together with her rival/roommate Nobu, and actually argue whose feet are better, and maybe propose some lewd contest to settle it(And considering they are largely gag characters who break 4th wall often, it would certainly fit mostly jokey writing in the game)!

Just a few suggestions of course, with some luck there should be models for them out there XD

srun123

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Since you seem into FGO, considering that Ishtar is here... how about adding more characters from there?
Like the recently added to NA server, Reines, she totally seems like type who would try to bully you with her feet, and then possibly get embarrassed when she realizes you are actually into it XD

Another options is Mordred(Duh, just look at my avatar), because tomboys are always awesome. She is a bit clueless when it comes to lewd stuff, so it could be fun XD

Okita would also be a nice choice feet-wise! She could appear together with her rival/roommate Nobu, and actually argue whose feet are better, and maybe propose some lewd contest to settle it(And considering they are largely gag characters who break 4th wall often, it would certainly fit mostly jokey writing in the game)!

Just a few suggestions of course, with some luck there should be models for them out there XD
Appreciate the interest but I only add characters based on my patreon polls :(

lelosh

Jul 29, 2017
This is the first time that I actually like this kind of Koikatsu VN. The amount of effort and quality is actually top notch^^ Wish there were sound effects of the sexual scenes and maybe moans. But all in all, good stuff man!

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes