VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Waifu's Feet [v0.4] [Srun123]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
The developer hasn't published any post regarding v. 0.4 on Patreon yet, in fact he hasn't published anything in 3 days!
I think 0.4 is out on patreon I think you need $5 tier. Apparently there are bonus scenes if you are higher I think $20 or $50(can’t remember)

But he has already made 0.4 and is focusing on animations for 0.5

I think it used to be tier $3 but he decided to delete tier $3 and now lowest is $5 now to support him.

honestly, I’m not a sub but I did poke around to see.

we probably won’t get an update unless leaked since he is paying a lot for customize cards lol. He probably wants the money to pay for… $120 card.

that’s all the information I know.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
I think 0.4 is out on patreon I think you need $5 tier. Apparently there are bonus scenes if you are higher I think $20 or $50(can’t remember)

But he has already made 0.4 and is focusing on animations for 0.5

I think it used to be tier $3 but he decided to delete tier $3 and now lowest is $5 now to support him.

honestly, I’m not a sub but I did poke around to see.

we probably won’t get an update unless leaked since he is paying a lot for customize cards lol. He probably wants the money to pay for… $120 card.

that’s all the information I know.
Yeah it has been available for Patreons only for more then a month now, however in one of of his posts announcing the release dates for v. 0.4 for the various tiers of his Patreon it was written that the public version would be released on 07/03. It has been 4 days and he still didn't post it on Patreon nor F95.

Reactions: girthy_longshaft

srun123

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Yeah it has been available for Patreons only for more then a month now, however in one of of his posts announcing the release dates for v. 0.4 for the various tiers of his Patreon it was written that the public version would be released on 07/03. It has been 4 days and he still didn't post it on Patreon nor F95.
MY BAD I TOTALLY FORGOT TIME FLEW BY. IM SO SORRY WILL POST NOW

Cerbara

Jan 29, 2021
why dose this have the rape tag? there is plenty of sexual assault, but you need Pen to count as rape, at lest in any def of the law iv seen

Last edited:

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Damnn... The models are really good, but why a game only for feet fetish, we don't even have a vanilla game with this kind of anime parody models.. SAD...

• Sad
Reactions: Lypso55

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Great update! Love seeing the improvements in animation quality.
Question: Will we see more shrinking or maybe giantesses in the future?

Last edited:
Reactions: Opaladino2

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Played the new update! This is really good stuff! Your animations and models have improved, and in the new update we can finally see the direction this game wants to take (the new day/time system with the map) which could make the choices you make a little more interesting. My only criticism is the dialogue and the writing which is too "simple" for my taste.

srun123

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Played the new update! This is really good stuff! Your animations and models have improved, and in the new update we can finally see the direction this game wants to take (the new day/time system with the map) which could make the choices you make a little more interesting. My only criticism is the dialogue and the writing which is too "simple" for my taste.
Thanks, the feedback is appreciated

deeliman

Sep 29, 2018
Does this game have content with socks as well or just bare feet? And if not, any plans to add it in the future?

srun123

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Does this game have content with socks as well or just bare feet? And if not, any plans to add it in the future?
There are a few animations in my patreon w/ socks, but otherwise no. Nothing in the game. Probably won't be added in the future unless it's heavily requested.

deeliman

Sep 29, 2018
There are a few animations in my patreon w/ socks, but otherwise no. Nothing in the game. Probably won't be added in the future unless it's heavily requested.
Ah that's too bad then, thanks anyways your game does look good :)

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes