VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Waifu's Feet [v0.4] [Srun123]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 24, 2019

"Hello,

Time to move on to work, very sorry I wasn't able to complete the other 2 animations I promised, I won't have time due to moving out for my job, thought I could do it but it's not possible in my given time frame.

PATREON PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN PAUSED , so you guys WILL NOT BE CHARGED GOING FORWARD.

I won't be coming back, I had a good time and fun making content. I will be moving out, and focusing on my irl work.

Thanks for supporting me."

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019

"Hello,

Time to move on to work, very sorry I wasn't able to complete the other 2 animations I promised, I won't have time due to moving out for my job, thought I could do it but it's not possible in my given time frame.

PATREON PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN PAUSED , so you guys WILL NOT BE CHARGED GOING FORWARD.

I won't be coming back, I had a good time and fun making content. I will be moving out, and focusing on my irl work.

Thanks for supporting me."
That's such a shame, this game was one of its kind. I enjoyed it for what it was and I'm grateful to the developer/artist for actually releasing it for free after some time (it's not very common nowadays). Thank you and good luck for your job!

Reactions: JasonFoot92

hoyohoo

Oct 1, 2020
Wow, I just discovered this masterpiece and now it is discontiniued? I could cry, like literally :(

Are there any other similar games?

hoyohoo

Oct 1, 2020
But, he said he is done with ALL his projects... Or am I misinterpreting this?

AnubisTelos

Oct 3, 2021
Since you seem into FGO, considering that Ishtar is here... how about adding more characters from there?
Like the recently added to NA server, Reines, she totally seems like type who would try to bully you with her feet, and then possibly get embarrassed when she realizes you are actually into it XD

Another options is Mordred(Duh, just look at my avatar), because tomboys are always awesome. She is a bit clueless when it comes to lewd stuff, so it could be fun XD

Okita would also be a nice choice feet-wise! She could appear together with her rival/roommate Nobu, and actually argue whose feet are better, and maybe propose some lewd contest to settle it(And considering they are largely gag characters who break 4th wall often, it would certainly fit mostly jokey writing in the game)!

Just a few suggestions of course, with some luck there should be models for them out there XD

AnubisTelos

Oct 3, 2021
Since you seem into FGO, considering that Ishtar is here... how about adding more characters from there?
Like the recently added to NA server, Reines, she totally seems like type who would try to bully you with her feet, and then possibly get embarrassed when she realizes you are actually into it XD

Another options is Mordred(Duh, just look at my avatar), because tomboys are always awesome. She is a bit clueless when it comes to lewd stuff, so it could be fun XD

Okita would also be a nice choice feet-wise! She could appear together with her rival/roommate Nobu, and actually argue whose feet are better, and maybe propose some lewd contest to settle it(And considering they are largely gag characters who break 4th wall often, it would certainly fit mostly jokey writing in the game)!

Just a few suggestions of course, with some luck there should be models for them out there XD

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
The dev posted an update post on 20th of October on his Patreon where are supposedly written some news about this game. Do someone have access to it and can share?

Reactions: ----

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Great potential !
I hope they expand on the part where you cum of their feet without them knowing.
There's definitely some cool situations/gameplay to be had with that

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes