Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
the party in quinn/evon's house contains some of the sexiest scenes i have ever seen in any adult game. i thought it was great what all happened when i took alyssa with me, only to see the val choice leads to even much better scenes. goddamn... looking forward to developments with evon and MC's mother especially.
I agree the party, with all its endings it's awesome, the problem is that after each ending the result it's basically the same and you continue with the game like nothing happened

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I agree the party, with all its endings it's awesome, the problem is that after each ending the result it's basically the same and you continue with the game like nothing happened
You're right. It seems like the Dev is figuring those kinds of things out as he goes. I'm hopeful that it will all come together better later on.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
This game's NTR Route is some of the best I have ever seen, especially with amazing character creation it makes the game even more appealing. This game is tempting me to play it again and again.
They're really hot. The but game's weird save system made it so that I had to create a bunch of different points and then start over in order to see all of the possible options.
Yeah, the save system is little weird.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Apparently and for all the last comments, who only think about ntr, most of the players who were going the way of love or faithful are leaving the game or at least they have stopped appearing in the forum, I guess waiting to see the future Game development. The penultimate update in which regardless of whether you played ntr or played the faithful route Val was fondled in the gym by the friend of the fiancé and in the promotional video again fondled by the black man in the pool, were acts that could not be avoided from no way. They could be made even tougher, but could not be avoided.

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
Apparently and for all the last comments, who only think about ntr, most of the players who were going the way of love or faithful are leaving the game or at least they have stopped appearing in the forum, I guess waiting to see the future Game development. The penultimate update in which regardless of whether you played ntr or played the faithful route Val was fondled in the gym by the friend of the fiancé and in the promotional video again fondled by the black man in the pool, were acts that could not be avoided from no way. They could be made even tougher, but could not be avoided.
Ursus4321, I haven't played the promotional video yet but the fondling scene at the gym is avoidable.

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
You're right. It seems like the Dev is figuring those kinds of things out as he goes. I'm hopeful that it will all come together better later on.
Honestly, I don't know, some month ago, I said that he will not continue the story, but only put scenes not connected with each other. It's a pity because this game could have been much more... emjoyable

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
Looks like the dev haven't posted anything in the patreon about the next update since the last update.
I wonder what happened

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
alright,
Dont take your wife to the party and cheat on her with all the girls, (go to the kitchen whenever asked). This will trigger these scenes. See for yourself how. I dont wanna spoil it for ya.
that's more than enough. Thank you!

Reactions: 10xRecoil

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
He's probably gonna release it on Christmas eve or something. Let's just hope it's a real update.

His new year's resolution should be "To update my fans and patrons on the games current progress rather than shitty images of the month."​

Reactions: NaiOo and Kjazz

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
He's probably gonna release it on Christmas eve or something. Let's just hope it's a real update.

His new year's resolution should be "To update my fans and patrons on the games current progress rather than shitty images of the month."​
We cn just hope finger crossed....

Reactions: Wobbly1980
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes